🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And What If The Democrat Ticket Is "Too White" For Blacks To Vote For In 2016?

arent there a lot more hispanics voting? and what if we wind up with a Cruz/Rubio ticket? then Hillary goes into panic mode.

If it winds up being Cruz/Rubio....Hillary would go celebrate and start writing her victory speech.

Btw - in 2012 Cruz only got 35% of the hispanic vote in Texas, which is about 6% better than Romney, and about 9% less than what Bush got in 2004, and about 1% less than John Cornyn got in 2008.

In sum....Cruz being Hispanic wouldn't be much of a game changer.

Last edited:
It's meaningless, a fable, a myth, an inane contrivance of the right – like 'political correctness' or 'liberal media,' a straw man fallacy designed to demonize the political opposition by conservatives whose political dogma is devoid of merit or worth.
I know this won't matter to a partisan ideologue whose mind is sealed shut, but just for the hell of it:

Political correctness - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Identity politics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nice, full descriptions there. Histories and all.

I don't know if I have ever seen denial this strong before. Fascinating to watch.

:rolleyes-41:

Once again, since it sailed over the head the first time --- those are somebody else's definitions.

Wikipedia isn't posting opinions on these forums. If it were, we'd have a resource to tell us "what do you mean by that".
Those who actually are posting on these fora ... give no such reference.

That's why it's meaningless
. They don't supply one. And if we're gonna pretend that everyone uses Wiki definitions faithfully -- for demagogue terms that are immature, embryonic and highly mutable, well I'll shoot that down in about five seconds.

Amazing. Biden knew eight years in advance you were going to take it out of context. The man must be an oracle.

Even that bastion of liberal hypocrisy, TIME Magazine, seems to have memorialized the "out of context" remark...the one that if a Republican, say Sarah Palin, had mouthed it, would have been the recipient of RACIST headlines all across the country.

Get off that bullshit, Possum.

Amazing. Biden knew eight years in advance you were going to take it out of context. The man must be an oracle.

Even that bastion of liberal hypocrisy, TIME Magazine, seems to have memorialized the "out of context" remark...the one that if a Republican, say Sarah Palin, had mouthed it, would have been the recipient of RACIST headlines all across the country.

Get off that bullshit, Possum.

Speculation Fallacy. Jeepers I haven't seen that one in a good three minutes.

The Democrats are currently under the control of the PC Police and Identity Politics, so they're now forced to play that hand out.

Much like how the Republicans are controlled and distorted by the purist Tea Partiers, a group they cannot ignore because of its energy.

How similar the two parties are, at the mercy of their crazies.

And there it goes again.... :dunno:
I see. So you can't think of any examples from the Wiki article on Identity Politics (Identity politics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia). Okay.

Normally after reading that information, the next step a curious person would take would be to compare the definitions and/or examples provided in that link to actions and behaviors in current events. I'm confident that a reasonably curious person who pays attention to such matters would be able to detect connections between the two and draw their own connections.

If someone claimed that they were unable to do so, well, I must admit I'm not quite sure how I would react. Would it be worth the effort to point out the obvious?

For me, not really. If a person is going to claim not to see the obvious, they're either being blatantly intellectually dishonest or they simply don't have the capacity to do so.

To me, this would be as bizarre as a KKK member saying "garsh, I can't think of any examples of racism".

Last edited:
Obama-and-Illegal-Aliens.jpg Apparently, Obama has a plan to get votes for the Democrats anyway...

What If The Democrat Ticket Is "Too White" For Blacks To Vote For In 2016?
Does it matter?

Hispanics have overtaken Blacks as the Nation's largest minority, so, maybe we'd be better off talking about the ticket being too Gringo, instead.

Blacks have had their turn... the Latinos have now moved-up into the Second Spot... perhaps it will make for a refreshing change.

The Democrats are currently under the control of the PC Police and Identity Politics, so they're now forced to play that hand out.

Much like how the Republicans are controlled and distorted by the purist Tea Partiers, a group they cannot ignore because of its energy.

How similar the two parties are, at the mercy of their crazies.

And there it goes again.... :dunno:
I see. So you can't think of any examples from the Wiki article on Identity Politics (Identity politics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia). Okay.

Normally after reading that information, the next step a curious person would take would be to compare the definitions and/or examples provided in that link to actions and behaviors in current events. I'm confident that a reasonably curious person who pays attention to such matters would be able to detect connections between the two and draw their own connections.

If someone claimed that they were unable to do so, well, I must admit I'm not quite sure how I would react. Would it be worth the effort to point out the obvious?

For me, not really. If a person is going to claim not to see the obvious, they're either being blatantly intellectually dishonest or they simply don't have the capacity to do so.

To me, this would be as bizarre as a KKK member saying "garsh, I can't think of any examples of racism".

That's an awful lot of word-energy just to avoid addressing the question "what do you mean by that?".
Doncha think?

Which has been exactly my experience with the "Progressive" thing.

Forum List

Back