And why are there not more male Alt Right?

Jake, Hillary invented Alt Right on 8/25/16. The oldest Alt Right Guy is only 10 months old

• Banned
He is so old he can't find his reading glasses.

The Alternative Right is a term coined in 2008 by Richard Bertrand Spencer, who heads the white nationalist think tank known as the National Policy Institute, to describe a loose set of far-right ideals centered on “white identity” and the preservation of “Western civilization.” In 2010, Spencer, who had done stints as an editor of The American Conservative and Taki’s Magazine, launched the Alternative Right blog, where he worked to refine the movement’s ideological tenets.

Alternative Right

Lord knows there are no real male bed wetting libturds.

Take fakey, for instance....

There are few better examples of liberal bitch than him. Then there's the meat puppet faggot, the perfect illustration of pathetic, effeminate, dickless, sniveling douchebag and fakey is the typical sycophant that has been crying ever since hitlery got her ass kicked by the world's richest professional clown.

It's too bad you escaped Roe V. Wade you parasite.

The vid was a little comical. It reminded of what a typical democrat would do in a relationship.

Jake, Hillary invented Alt Right on 8/25/16. The oldest Alt Right Guy is only 10 months old

Try again, nutjob. They've been around longer than you've been able to change your depends.

Odd there's not a single mention of Alt Right on USMB prior to 8/15/16

Well if it didn't get posted on USMB prior to then, then obviously it didn't exist. USMB is the official arbiter of all things that exist. If it hasn't been posted on USMB, then it didn't happen.

"Conservatard logic"

The Alternative Right is a term coined in 2008 by Richard Bertrand Spencer, who heads the white nationalist think tank known as the National Policy Institute, to describe a loose set of far-right ideals centered on “white identity” and the preservation of “Western civilization.” In 2010, Spencer, who had done stints as an editor of The American Conservative and Taki’s Magazine, launched the Alternative Right blog, where he worked to refine the movement’s ideological tenets.

Alternative Right
Agreed, but just like it was some on the Left who invented the Birther movement whereupon the Right ran with it like a dog with a hotdog, the Left has taken the term "Alt Right" and turned it into a movement meaning anything right of center. You know, just like they used the term "Racism" so much they wore it "alt". <---pun intended. :D

Alternative Right

Last time I checked Jakey, the National Policy Institute had a total net worth of $4600.. And was located in a strip mall office. They have their "conventions" in Holiday Inn Breakfast rooms because the meetings rooms are too large for them.

I think at this point, you really gotta name names.. Like the number of Congress Critters who pledge loyalty to them. Or find the NPI referenced in any widely distributed policy papers or news reports.

You've rode this little pony to death. And the thread doesn't even make sense..

Probably because they don't pause to reflect.

Or maybe the guy made a mistake and hooked up with a crazy SJW...

Every political position has it's nutjobs. Someone can be against abortion without supporting shooting doctors in the back and someone can be against taxing the Middle Class into poverty without having compassion for the poor, the sick and those underage.

Alternative Right

Last time I checked Jakey, the National Policy Institute had a total net worth of $4600.. And was located in a strip mall office. They have their "conventions" in Holiday Inn Breakfast rooms because the meetings rooms are too large for them.

I think at this point, you really gotta name names.. Like the number of Congress Critters who pledge loyalty to them. Or find the NPI referenced in any widely distributed policy papers or news reports.

Agreed. White Supremacist assholes are as big a fringe movement as the New Black Panther Party. Dipshits exist, but just because a few nutjobs say crazy things doesn't mean they are mainstream.

Alternative Right

Agreed. White Supremacist assholes are as big a fringe movement as the New Black Panther Party. Dipshits exist, but just because a few nutjobs say crazy things doesn't mean they are mainstream.
Then, if you are responsible right wingers, keep denouncing them and give your opposition in the Democratic Party the right to do the same.

Every political position has it's nutjobs. Someone can be against abortion without supporting shooting doctors in the back and someone can be against taxing the Middle Class into poverty without having compassion for the poor, the sick and those underage.

Based on the street riots I'd say liberals hold the record for violence.

Alternative Right

Then, if you are responsible right wingers, keep denouncing them and give your opposition in the Democratic Party the right to do the same.
Haven't you seen me denounce them? Where is your denunciation of those who spread hate from the Left?

Based on the street riots I'd say liberals hold the record for violence.

A good point.

Just from my experience from encountering the pseudo intellectuals that call themselves "progressives" in the 16 years that I have been blogging? They are the least "tolerant" group by far....if they want your opinion, they will give it to you and will resort to insulting rhetoric if you dare question their "ideals". How the progressives work and their ploy is to categorize anyone that doesn't follow their collective ideals as "angry white guys". Leftards have to put people in categories and neat compartments so they can play their "lame flame game". They claim to be "educated" but what they are is indoctrinated and they lack even basic common sense. They believe in their cause so much that cheating and fraud is considered a virtue if it moves the agenda forward. Guess which other three groups hold the same beliefs? The nation of islam ,the communists and the Jesuits that were behind the creation of the first two. The end justifies the means and that very salient fact is plain as day to me and the picture is crystal clear.

The leftard clown posse have been played the role of the useful idiot and pawns by the very elite that they claim to be fighting against. It would be HILARIOUS if I was watching this from afar... I mean seriously, these people don't have the slightest clue on how ANYTHING actually works. They have no clue about how the banking system works and how debt is actually accumulated. Their biggest bitch is that too many people don't pay enough taxes especially the income tax which was struck down four times by the SCOTUS before the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933.....but you can't explain that to a leftard without them covering up their ears. It's sad.......very, very sad.

Forum List

Back