🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And yet another one comes forward

Let's get this out of the way...'Ya we know Trumptards..fake news'...New Trump allegation: Ex-model says he assaulted her at U.S. Open tennis in '97
What more proof do ya need to see it isn't the assault accusation but the party affiliation, in 97 this wasn't even news, almost a quarter century later when it doesn't even qualify as a rumor or hearsay...
that story is so old crusty that finding out who won the U.S. open that year would be a bigger story if we could find out who it was

Let's get this out of the way...'Ya we know Trumptards..fake news'...New Trump allegation: Ex-model says he assaulted her at U.S. Open tennis in '97
Her accusations are not credible due to a complete lack of evidence to back it up.

Furthermore, the Guardian is a known communist propagator of crude defamatory anti-USA disinformation.

The Guardian publishes crude defamatory anti-USA disinformation on a daily basis and has been doing that for decades, ever since it was under control of First Chief Directorate of the Soviet Union's KGB.

Even though there are no witnesses, no evidence, about something the crazy slut claims happened decades ago.
According to looney liberal logic, "She Must be Believed!!" ... :cuckoo:
Crazy slut?..you know her personally??

Yet another false claim. You would think that after the Kavanaugh lies you would have figured out that these people making these claims are scum. They are willing to lie about someone and try and destroy their lives and reputations over politics. In other words, ho hum, you guys trot another liar out, and we simply don't care about your lies anymore.

Yet another false claim. You would think that after the Kavanaugh lies you would have figured out that these people making these claims are scum. They are willing to lie about someone and try and destroy their lives and reputations over politics. In other words, ho hum, you guys trot another liar out, and we simply don't care about your lies anymore.
How do you know they are lying...were you there?

Here is the problem, like the Kavanaugh situation and the election of 2016 when they held press conferences and all of the allegations from multiple women came out, but then after Trump won they slithered away; it's always well timed and designed to be politically damaging.

Such allegations 25 years later just reinforce what people think about the efforts some will apply to make sure Trump doesn't win. Even MSNBC and CNN as far as I can tell don't cover it. Why? It makes Trump the guy being bullied and targeted. It's just too coincidental. We saw the CPL try this and where did he end up? Ironic I suppose.

Her word against The Donald's word, She Said He Said.

EG. I could say that YOU attempted to get into MY panties and so you say NO you didn't and so WITHOUT ACTUAL photographic evidence or whatever it's She Said He Said.

and who is the liar, tramp. Too bad she didn't bite his tongue off.

The MSM aka human slugs should do a PROPER investigation into the amounts of incidents in public that Creepy Joe could NOT control his filthy Pedo instincts.

Here's just one, it's like EVERYONE knows that Creepy Joe has a thing for young children:

View attachment 389878

EG. I could say that YOU attempted to get into MY panties and so you say NO you didn't and so WITHOUT ACTUAL photographic evidence or whatever it's She Said He Said.

Have you gone Lesbo or something Penelope? You keep Stalking me into threads :smoke:

Your just in all my threads; are you stalking me. I find you keep up with Biden is a pedophile, just cause tramp said it, and you know damn well its not true. Why do you insist on peddling that nonsense.

My husbands likes little girls too, that doesn't make him a pedophile.

Here is the problem, like the Kavanaugh situation and the election of 2016 when they held press conferences and all of the allegations from multiple women came out, but then after Trump won they slithered away; it's always well timed and designed to be politically damaging.

Such allegations 25 years later just reinforce what people think about the efforts some will apply to make sure Trump doesn't win. Even MSNBC and CNN as far as I can tell don't cover it. Why? It makes Trump the guy being bullied and targeted. It's just too coincidental. We saw the CPL try this and where did he end up? Ironic I suppose.
If this had been about Biden you tin foil hats would have been all over this like it happened yesterday...friggn' hypocrites

Remember the Hollywood Accent tape, do I have to post it so you all remember it.

The MSM aka human slugs should do a PROPER investigation into the amounts of incidents in public that Creepy Joe could NOT control his filthy Pedo instincts.

Here's just one, it's like EVERYONE knows that Creepy Joe has a thing for young children:

View attachment 389878

Have you gone Lesbo or something Penelope? You keep Stalking me into threads :smoke:

Your just in all my threads are you stalking me. I find you keep up with Biden is a pedophile, just cause tramp said it, and you know damn well its not true. Why do you insist on peddling that nonsense.

My husbands likes little girls too, that doesn't make him a pedophile.

Sorry I have previously worked at a Ministry of Interior Paedophile Unit and unfortunately I had to sit and watch their disgusting videos they were posting on their filthy forums on The Dark Web and this fucked up our Unit for WEEKS because it was so bad, it was WORSE than ANYONE can imagine but what I am saying is that in our opinion Creepy Joe has a sexual interest in YOUNG CHILDREN, the signs are ALL there, we have SEEN the body language.

Forum List

Back