Anderson cooper... fake news

Lol
Clinton news network, the original fake news that little faggot Anderson Cooper works for them.

VERIFY: Viral picture of Anderson Cooper in 'deep' water is not from Florence

LOLOLOL

Leave it to you brain-dead cons to fall for bullshit from the con echo chamber, time and time again.

That's not fake news, ya Brainiac. That's Cooper warning people how the water can go from ankle-deep to waist-deep in a matter of feet and with no warning.

2s0blvo.jpg

Anderson Cooper is a fraud

Less so than you. You are the fraud that posted the thread about the fake fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Clinton news network invented fake news, little faggots like Anderson Cooper work for the original fake news

And you just out did them with your fake news thread. And the best part of all is that your own link outed you as a fraud!

Lol
Clinton news network, the original fake news that little faggot Anderson Cooper works for them.

LOLOLOL

Leave it to you brain-dead cons to fall for bullshit from the con echo chamber, time and time again.

That's not fake news, ya Brainiac. That's Cooper warning people how the water can go from ankle-deep to waist-deep in a matter of feet and with no warning.

2s0blvo.jpg

Actually the fraud would be you. READ YOUR OWN LINK.

You and the cretin Don-Don and the other brainless fart Mark Dice who kept sending this bullshit out there, all of you oblivious to the fact that all of you royally fucked up and didn't bother to vet your own hackery.

This one's right up there with Fingerboy and Geaux4it posting what they called the Democratic convention taking place on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin in December.

Kenny Rogers did a song about y'all:

I threw my soul
In a deep dark hole
And then I followed it in...

Lol

LOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

The only thing fraudulent I can see are your posts. It is called projecting. Look it up.

:CryingCow:

LOL

Here’s a great example of a brain-dead con demonstrating they can’t even accept reality even when they totally fuck up.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

These are the wages of living in self-delusion. Which is a necessary first step to follow a Pied Piper.

Let's laugh again the USMB dumbasses....

Rustic: "Clinton news network, the original fake news that little faggot Anderson Cooper works for them." VERIFY: Viral picture of Anderson Cooper in 'deep' water is not from Florence

BluesLegend: "LOL total FAKE NEWS"

MarathonMike: "LoL. Vanderbilt boy faking it again."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

And because they are all ballless dishonest partisans they will never come back and admit to their fuck up

I just hope Anderson got out of the water in time so he wouldn't miss his nightly full rectal exam.
Why would he let you down?

I'm sure Dim Don has rushed back to Tweeter to explain how an A2 who died in 2017 came back from the dead just to do an audio gig on Florence. And I'm sure the OP and his fellow traveller dipshits will bring them to the thread to redeem themselves.

Or not....

Lol

LOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

The only thing fraudulent I can see are your posts. It is called projecting. Look it up.

LOL

Here’s a great example of a brain-dead con demonstrating they can’t even accept reality even when they totally fuck up.

Anderson Cooper is a fraud and he works for a fraudulent news organization… Clinton news network the original fake news

LOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

LOL

Anderson Cooper is a fraud and he works for a fraudulent news organization… Clinton news network the original fake news
maybe.

but in this case those saying this was from florence were the ones doing fake news shit.

Lol

LOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Less so than you. You are the fraud that posted the thread about the fake fake news.

The Clinton news network invented fake news, little faggots like Anderson Cooper work for the original fake news

And you just out did them with your fake news thread. And the best part of all is that your own link outed you as a fraud!

CNN the Clinton news network is all about fraud

OMG, THE HURRICANE JUST WASHED UP THIS DOG ON THE SHORE!

Did anyone see that video? Can anyone find it. It is hilarious. Please post it.

DnT0rVsU4AAcHU0.jpg

Why was Anderson Cooper wearing hip waders when he did not have to? Because they got to keep the politics going...

Last edited:
How stupid can people here be that they continue to call the Anderson Cooper picture fake news when he posted the actual aired video?

I mean it is one thing to be stupid enough to be duped by a meme someone put out with no context... but it is another to CONTINUE to double down on it after being shown the meme was categorically wrong. Just admit you got duped and move on. Jesus Christ.

LOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

LOL

Your entire thread premise here was discredited as soon as it was put up, Twinkletoes. By simply reading the very link you yourself posted. Which anyone could have done, even you.

Yet here you are still at the starting line with a car that won't start and claiming "victory".

Time to limp away from the car and get back on the Special Bus, where you'll be taken to a nice facility where they'll try to teach you how to grow the balls to take responsibility for your own fuckups.

You're a FRAUD, case fucking closed, the end.

How stupid can people here be that they continue to call the Anderson Cooper picture fake news when he posted the actual aired video?

I mean it is one thing to be stupid enough to be duped by a meme someone put out with no context... but it is another to CONTINUE to double down on it after being shown the meme was categorically wrong. Just admit you got duped and move on. Jesus Christ.
It’s just more of the same stupid behavior, Why was he wearing hip waders when he did not have to... because it’s all about politics to him and the fraudulent news organization he works for

LOL

Your entire thread premise here was discredited as soon as it was put up, Twinkletoes. By simply reading the very link you yourself posted. Which anyone could have done, even you.

Yet here you are still at the starting line with a car that won't start and claiming "victory".

Time to limp away from the car and get back on the Special Bus, where you'll be taken to a nice facility where they'll try to teach you how to grow the balls to take responsibility for your own fuckups.
It’s all about politics to Anderson Cooper and the fraudulent news organization he works for..
It’s never about the people in the problems they have to deal with

Forum List

Back