Anderson cooper... fake news

LOL

Here’s a great example of a brain-dead con demonstrating they can’t even accept reality even when they totally fuck up.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Anderson Cooper is a fraud and he works for a fraudulent news organization… Clinton news network the original fake news
Says you, but then you’re so demented, you actually posted a link to how Anderson Cooper faked a news story last week while covering hurricane Florence; when in fact, your link was to a story he did 10 years ago while covering hurricane Ike.

That proves you’re a fucking moron. :badgrin:

:dance:
Keep crying and faking. Reps will keep growing.
Not with pychopaths like you. :cuckoo:
Another adult statement......jesus. No wonder you dems are crashing and crying.

Duh, because he was demonstrating how shallow water can get very deep instantly. Ir was the purpose of the video. One step ankle deep, next step, waist deep.
Na, not really
The whole charade was all about politics and ratings to him and the fraudulent news organization he works for... the Clinton news network
According to rightards, that video was from hurricane Florence to make Trump look bad.

How the fuck is that possible when the video is actually from 10 years ago?? :cuckoo:
There’s a reason why Anderson Cooper addressed this last night on his show apparently...
The reason is because the son of the U.S. president lied about him. Imagine my surprise to see you’re too fucked in the head to get that. :badgrin:

This is actually pretty serious. Flynn Jr. got fired for retweeting shit like this. Jr. also tweeted that picture making fun of the Kavanaugh accuser. This should be addressed.
If trump was a man of character, he’d apologize for making such an egregious mistake.

Libtards are getting bitch slapped today hard as another one of their Corrupt Lying Schemes is already unraveling before it starts.

The Left is like on their 35th Messiah in the hopes to stop The Trump Train.

Priceless Entertainment.

If any left tard here had any honor, they would gather up Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Robert Mueller, and Barak Obama and jump from The Brooklyn Bridge together and land on Chuck Schummer, Feinstein, Pelosi and Waters.

That'd be a good start.

Last edited:
Na, not really
The whole charade was all about politics and ratings to him and the fraudulent news organization he works for... the Clinton news network
According to rightards, that video was from hurricane Florence to make Trump look bad.

How the fuck is that possible when the video is actually from 10 years ago?? :cuckoo:
There’s a reason why Anderson Cooper addressed this last night on his show apparently...
The reason is because the son of the U.S. president lied about him. Imagine my surprise to see you’re too fucked in the head to get that. :badgrin:

This is actually pretty serious. Flynn Jr. got fired for retweeting shit like this. Jr. also tweeted that picture making fun of the Kavanaugh accuser. This should be addressed.
If trump was a man of character, he’d apologize for making such an egregious mistake.
Oh Faun, Oh Faun........do you not see what is going on? There is a reason Reps control all parties. And have a new judge or 2 coming.

Oh Faun, Oh Faun........do you not see what is going on? There is a reason Reps control all parties. And have a new judge or 2 coming.
“Reps control all parties?”

LOLOL

What parties do they control, ya dumbass? :badgrin:

LOLOL

The party in your pants whenever you hear some Fake News that gets you aroused.

LOLOL

Na, not really
All current politicians no matter what side they pick are corrupt

Neither Cooper nor CNN are quoted anywhere as claiming this pic to be from Florence. They're clearly marked "Ike" on them.
Just proves CNN has been faking news since at least Hurricane Ike, Soo what was Anderson's excuse for faking it during Hurricabe Ike?

LOLOL

Not sure you understand.......ummmm.....POTUS......House.....Senate........ Really, I am the dumbass? Look. You lost Hillary. Get over it and work to make it a better country (which has happened), protect our people (in process) and QUIT FUCKING CRYING!!!!!! You actually make yourselves laughing stocks.
LOLOL

POTUS is a “party?” The House is a “party?” The Senate is a “party?”

Yes, you are the dumbass.

A dumbass who was apparently so badly bitchslapped by Pogo, that you’re now socking as him.

l.gif
Most people on here will understand we are talking REPUBLICAN party. Keep crying dumbass. We will just keep building. I tell ya.....if you guys spent 10% more of your time working to build instead of tearing down, you might actually not be in the gutter. I have a smile on my face every morning hearing how negative you all are instead of trying to pull it together. IDIOTS. And you paid for it. Not an opinion there, champ. Proof in the pudding. So just keep it up.
Wrong, dumbass. Most people don’t refer to the POTUS, the House or the Senate as “parties.”

And by “most,” I mean everyone with a functioning brain. I mean, seriously, just how rightarded are you??

:lmao:

Wait...so the pic in question ISN'T from this hurricane?

And shows the camera crew on a small piece of higher ground in that DIFFERENT hurricane?

Wow.

Trumpers are really playing themselves as fools

LOLOLOL

Leave it to you brain-dead cons to fall for bullshit from the con echo chamber, time and time again.

That's not fake news, ya Brainiac. That's Cooper warning people how the water can go from ankle-deep to waist-deep in a matter of feet and with no warning.

2s0blvo.jpg
Anderson Cooper is a fraud

Less so than you. You are the fraud that posted the thread about the fake fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The Clinton news network invented fake news, little faggots like Anderson Cooper work for the original fake news

And you just out did them with your fake news thread. And the best part of all is that your own link outed you as a fraud!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
CNN the Clinton news network is all about fraud

And once again, you out did them in the fraud department...what does that make you?

No one’s going to respect a fake news guy in a fake situation

And the fake tweets claiming a fake hurricane association that CNN never made, who's going to 'respect' that shit?

You're a FRAUD. Fucking grow a pair and face it.

:dig:
Just admit it Anderson Cooper and his fake news organization he works for is fraudulent… Live with it

It’s all about politics to them

DOOD. What in the blue friggety fuck is WRONG with you??

YOUR ENTIRE PREMISE HERE IS A FRAUD. Got that??? CNN *NEVER* made any kind of claim that this pic from Houston had anything to do with Florence, EVER. The audio tech in the foreground is already DEAD. The entire story is on the record TEN YEARS AGO. This is all PROVEN.

What's more YOUR OWN LINK TELLS ALL THIS. The one YOU put in this thread when you started it like a fucking DUMBASS. YOUR OWN FUCKING LINK. In other words you posted a fake story about so-called "fake news" --- AND NOW YOU SIT HERE BLAMING THE TARGET THAT ALREADY EXONERATED ITSELF while your own link made you a laughingstock.

What in the fuck is WRONG with you?
Hopeless dishonesty and lying. Same posters do this over and over.

This is absolutely hilarious. POGO.....here's a hint. GET OVER IT!!! You are freakin insane. Libs going nuts with this stuff. Clinton gets s***** off in the oval office by an intern and it is fine. A 40 year ago accusation on fondling as high schoolers gets extreme drama. Man......try to bring it together instead of bullshit like this. You are making a fool of yourself.

Bite my huge crank, o newly-infiltrated sock pup.

The fool was made by the OP --- and three or four of his fellow shitwaders --- who bought this fake twit, had it served up on a platter for lunch with THEIR OWN LINK -- and are so fucking stupid, at least the OP himself, that he remains in his collassally fucked-up fake thread jerking off to his own ignorance.

Now here you come prancing in with yet another iteration of Pogo's Law. Hitching a ride on my name no less. Fucking DUMBASS.

:bannedsmileee:

Wait...so the pic in question ISN'T from this hurricane?

And shows the camera crew on a small piece of higher ground in that DIFFERENT hurricane?

Wow.

Trumpers are really playing themselves as fools

Yep, dredged up from ten years ago in Texas.

That's not the bizzaro thing though. The bizzaro thing is that after being proven wrong ---- with the OP's own link that he wasn't literate enough to read ---- he's still here trying to sell that somebody else is dishonest. The Stupid is mondo deep with this one.

Yep, dredged up from ten years ago in Texas.

That's not the bizzaro thing though. The bizzaro thing is that after being proven wrong ---- with the OP's own link that he wasn't literate enough to read ---- he's still here trying to sell that somebody else is dishonest. The Stupid is mondo deep with this one.

Friggin amazing

This is absolutely hilarious. POGO.....here's a hint. GET OVER IT!!! You are freakin insane. Libs going nuts with this stuff. Clinton gets s***** off in the oval office by an intern and it is fine. A 40 year ago accusation on fondling as high schoolers gets extreme drama. Man......try to bring it together instead of bullshit like this. You are making a fool of yourself.

Bite my huge crank, o newly-infiltrated sock pup.

The fool was made by the OP --- and three or four of his fellow shitwaders --- who bought this fake twit, had it served up on a platter for lunch with THEIR OWN LINK -- and are so fucking stupid, at least the OP himself, that he remains in his collassally fucked-up fake thread jerking off to his own ignorance.

Now here you come prancing in with yet another iteration of Pogo's Law. Hitching a ride on my name no less. Fucking DUMBASS.

:bannedsmileee:
:CryingCow:

Anderson Cooper is a fraud and works for fraudulent news organization… The Clinton news network

Anderson Cooper is a fraud, and works for fraudulent fake news organization

Forum List

Back