Andrew Breitbart is Dead

I think he would have actually wanted his death-thread to turn into a vile partisan tit for tat, tbh.

I think he would have actually wanted his death-thread to turn into a vile partisan tit for tat, tbh.

Interesting.

Yes, he exposes liberals for what they are, even in death.

Good point.

Swallow once posted his desire for a right winger to assassinate Obama, just so he could be right about his hatred of the right. Of course, the post was removed.... and he denies ever having said it. But it is what it is... and he said it.

Oh, he also once stated that I wanted to shoot him in the head... which says more about him than me... since that thought has never crossed my mind.... he tends to make a lot of shit up.

Hey you sanded vagina'ed nazi XXXX...I posted no such thing..and you and your friends couldn't find such a post..so you guys had to drum up an "untruth" that I did..and erased it. :lol:

But fuck you..no swallow. I don't go for girls who line up dockworkers and drunken sailors to swallow their jiz. Last in line? Screw that.

And yah..I think you and your ilk would love to cap some noggins'. But you are such a lying XXXX..you'd never fess up to it.

Nazi Bitch.

on her to-do list is to dance on nancy pelosi's grave.

but that is not a problem, because she can go to confession afterwards.
If unable to dance, I'll crawl across it.
I maybe going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.

Now you want to continue this third grade shit? What did you mean?

She was insinuating that they were gay...shes just being a sly bitch about it and fooling no one.

Actually, I asked people to google Venice Beach. You're the fun ones who plugged in "Teh Ghey". :clap2::clap2::clap2:

But, of course, you don't take ownership of what you yourselves ASSUMED...(and we all know what THAT means, don't we?)

Even thought I ate a Sanction over having it as my Avatar because it was Believed that I was posting a REAL pic of Bodey...

british-star-simon-pegg-brands-fellow-actor-ricky-gervais-fat-and-an-idiot-19S.jpg

^That is in Fact, NOT Bodecea. :thup:

:)

peace...

Met at Venice Beach eh? :eusa_whistle:

What with gay inuendos? Not all people in Venice Beach are Gay, Just because that's where you hunt. I remeber BD's like you when I was in the Navy, First young female E-1 to show up, your types were on her like stink on shit. Do you still have your mullett and pick up truck?
"What with gay inuendos? Not all people in Venice Beach are Gay, Just because that's where you hunt. I remeber BD's like you when I was in the Navy, First young female E-1 to show up, your types were on her like stink on shit. Do you still have your mullett and pick up truck?
THIS is what is wrong in America. Who ya gonna hate NEXT?

Not to worry Peach, it's just some of the usual self-hating suspects. Some of them have had the same schtick for years.

Did you google Venice Beach like I suggested? What did you find?

You kidding? For the tenth time....What did you mean?

I have no problem with anyone making fun of gays, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy with the left.

Did you google Venice Beach yet like I suggested? Come back after that. Unless really finding out is not what you're after. :eusa_whistle:

She was insinuating that they were gay...shes just being a sly bitch about it and fooling no one.

Actually, I asked people to google Venice Beach. You're the fun ones who plugged in "Teh Ghey". :clap2::clap2::clap2:

But, of course, you don't take ownership of what you yourselves ASSUMED...(and we all know what THAT means, don't we?)

Shh go get back in your pickup, comb out your mullett and get back in the hunt.

Really?

In the hours following Ted Kennedy's death, Breitbart called him:

"villain"
"duplicitous bastard"
"prick"
"a special pile of human excrement"

I won't mourn this guy's exit.

Fair enough.

sadly all those statements are absolute facts, but one is missing;

murderer

for all that Breitbart did, he never left anyone to die alone.
I've always realized that you're an asshole. I'm glad when you show it to everyone.

so he's an asshole for saying Kennedy swam off and left a girl to die, but Kennedy isn't an asshole for swimming off and leaving a girl to die? We got ya now dude.. you're fucked up.

Even thought I ate a Sanction over having it as my Avatar because it was Believed that I was posting a REAL pic of Bodey...

british-star-simon-pegg-brands-fellow-actor-ricky-gervais-fat-and-an-idiot-19S.jpg

^That is in Fact, NOT Bodecea. :thup:

peace...

Add a mullett and GMC truck and its her. True story.

Fair enough.

sadly all those statements are absolute facts, but one is missing;

murderer

for all that Breitbart did, he never left anyone to die alone.
I've always realized that you're an asshole. I'm glad when you show it to everyone.

so he's an asshole for saying Kennedy swam off and left a girl to die, but Kennedy isn't an asshole for swimming off and leaving a girl to die? We got ya now dude.. you're fucked up.

They have yet to Link a Lie or a how he Hurt anyone in a way that would Justify his Death...

Real Shitty, this Pack is today. :thup:

peace...

Hey you sanded vagina'ed nazi XXXX...I posted no such thing..and you and your friends couldn't find such a post..so you guys had to drum up an "untruth" that I did..and erased it. :lol:

But fuck you..no swallow. I don't go for girls who line up dockworkers and drunken sailors to swallow their jiz. Last in line? Screw that.

And yah..I think you and your ilk would love to cap some noggins'. But you are such a lying XXXX..you'd never fess up to it.

Nazi Bitch.

Quick, go cry to your buttbuddies that you got negged by me.... ignore the fact that you make up shit about me that is real only in that space between your ears.

Stupid drunk.

I may be a "Stupid Drunk" but I would never be drunk enough to let you swallow my jiz.

Sandy.

I wasn't aware that I'd offered.... are you making shit up again Swallow? How many more times do I have to explain this... the voices in your head are not real.

Silly drunk.

They have yet to Link a Lie or a how he Hurt anyone in a way that would Justify his Death...

Real Shitty, this Pack is today. :thup:

peace...

They're shitty everyday. nothing they say or do surprises me anymore.

Quick, go cry to your buttbuddies that you got negged by me.... ignore the fact that you make up shit about me that is real only in that space between your ears.

Stupid drunk.

I may be a "Stupid Drunk" but I would never be drunk enough to let you swallow my jiz.

Sandy.

I wasn't aware that I'd offered.... are you making shit up again Swallow? How many more times do I have to explain this... the voices in your head are not real.

Silly drunk.

There you go offering to swallow again. But hey..I guess it's nicer then a "shag" (That's for you brits). Cause with "Shaggin" there might be cuts..on account of all that sand.

Sandy.

Silly drunk.

There you go offering to swallow again. But hey..I guess it's nicer then a "shag" (That's for you brits). Cause with "Shaggin" there might be cuts..on account of all that sand.

noice teef, baby

austinstatue1.jpg

What with gay inuendos? Not all people in Venice Beach are Gay, Just because that's where you hunt. I remeber BD's like you when I was in the Navy, First young female E-1 to show up, your types were on her like stink on shit. Do you still have your mullett and pick up truck?
"What with gay inuendos? Not all people in Venice Beach are Gay, Just because that's where you hunt. I remeber BD's like you when I was in the Navy, First young female E-1 to show up, your types were on her like stink on shit. Do you still have your mullett and pick up truck?
THIS is what is wrong in America. Who ya gonna hate NEXT?

Not to worry Peach, it's just some of the usual self-hating suspects. Some of them have had the same schtick for years.
I still worry, hate groups find new targets continually. Because of DOMA, gay Americans came to the forefront. I do not see how sexual orientation, and marriage of those of the gender, can have an effect on heterosexuals' lives.
I posted earlier about gay Americans not having the right to adopt children because it was EMBARRASSING to tell people gay Floridians could be foster parents, AND guardians, but could not adopt. That archaic law was not removed until the USSC struck it down.

Forum List

Back