Andrew Breitbart is Dead

I may be a "Stupid Drunk" but I would never be drunk enough to let you swallow my jiz.

Sandy.

I wasn't aware that I'd offered.... are you making shit up again Swallow? How many more times do I have to explain this... the voices in your head are not real.

Silly drunk.

There you go offering to swallow again. But hey..I guess it's nicer then a "shag" (That's for you brits). Cause with "Shaggin" there might be cuts..on account of all that sand.

Still not seeing this 'offer'.... but no doubt your comprehension tells you it's there. How sad for you.

Helpful advice: Don't post drunk.... it makes you look silly.

I wasn't aware that I'd offered.... are you making shit up again Swallow? How many more times do I have to explain this... the voices in your head are not real.

Silly drunk.

There you go offering to swallow again. But hey..I guess it's nicer then a "shag" (That's for you brits). Cause with "Shaggin" there might be cuts..on account of all that sand.

Still not seeing this 'offer'.... but no doubt your comprehension tells you it's there. How sad for you.

Seriously..I don't know what your fixation with me is..I ain't good looking and it ain't worth it.

Helpful advice: Go for someone that actually thinks your a babe..otherwise it makes you look like a sloppy whore.

Been done... And you are NOT in Good Company. :thup:

:)

peace...

:lol:

I had to google the guy. It doesn't surprise me that I'm not the only one. But I guess you're right, I should've remembered the name given his infamous episode of epic intellectual dishonesty.

bwgd? :dunno:

Yeah... He was as Guilty as the Left that Fashions itself the "Unbiased" Source of Information while they Hide behind the Constitution...

Dan Rather?... Yeah, nothing like sticking by Obviously Forged Documents because your Hatred of the Bush Family Stripped you of any Objective Journalistic Skills that you might have once Possesed.

And Knowing this about Dan Rather... When he Passes, I will NOT be Thankful he Died nor Talk about how I'd Kick his Ass in a Bar.

What Fucking Douchers some on the Left are being today.

peace...

Seriously..I don't know what your fixation with me is..I ain't good looking and it ain't worth it.

Helpful advice: Go for someone that actually thinks your a babe..otherwise it makes you look like a sloppy whore.

I responded to your whining.... that's not a 'fixation', little man... that's a message board.

Still not helping yourself with the drunken posting, sad boy. We may need to call you a waaaaabulance soon.

Been done... And you are NOT in Good Company. :thup:

peace...

:lol:

I had to google the guy. It doesn't surprise me that I'm not the only one. But I guess you're right, I should've remembered the name given his infamous episode of epic intellectual dishonesty.

bwgd? :dunno:

Yeah... He was as Guilty as the Left that Fashions itself the "Unbiased" Source of Information while they Hide behind the Constitution...

Dan Rather?... Yeah, nothing like sticking by Obviously Forged Documents because your Hatred of the Bush Family Stripped you of any Objective Journalistic Skills that you might have once Possesed.

And Knowing this about Dan Rather... When he Passes, I will NOT be Thankful he Died nor Talk about how I'd Kick his Ass in a Bar.

What Fucking Douchers some on the Left are being today.

peace...

I haven't read any of the thread, but that doesn't surprise me.

I responded to your whining.... that's not a 'fixation', little man... that's a message board.

Still not helping yourself with the drunken posting, sad boy. We may need to call you a waaaaabulance soon.

See that's part of your many problems. You make the mistake of confusing "whining" with geniune caring.

I feel bad you are such a pathetic, desperate and flawed person. So much so..that all I am doing is pointing out what a wretch you are..and hopefully..it'll will help.

Now..go tidy up. And for pete's sake..take a bath. You european girls think perfume covers up all that nasty stink.

Pro tip: It don't. :thup:

From a genuine "liberal" site:

At liberal ThinkProgress, Alyssa Rosenberg wrote “we remember him as an expert and captivating provocateur, even in our many serious disagreements with him on the issues.”

Read more: Andrew Breitbart: The left and right react online - POLITICO.com

Thank you Peach. I am seeing the same sort of reaction from other 'liberal' sites as I previously posted. Huffington Post was wonderful in their fair and appropriate coverage. When even Media Matters, one of the most corrupt and mean spiritied sites on the entire internet, was at least respectful, you have to wonder about those trampling on the man's grave here.

Breitbart's legacy should be honored at his funeral.

Someone hiring a few people to attend it and mourn silently while wearing Nazi uniforms then making it "breaking" news oughta cover it.

I wonder if Fred Phelps has any plans to attend.

He's another that deserves a beat down.

Be glad when he's gone too.

Two birds of a feather. It seems very fitting that Phelps should be in attendance with his entourage.

I will dignify you with an answer because I respect you.... Ted Kennedy was a murderer who was allowed to get away with it for decades and worshiped by the left as a 'good man'.
Andrew Breitbart didnt kill a young woman... he exposed the left for who they were. He fought them with their own tactics, but he never killed anyone.

Some of the comments here today are despicable... not shocking, and worse yet, expected.

I agree about Kennedy. He got off that incident because of his family.... anyone else would have gone to prison. But it is what it is. I don't expect the left to behave any better than the right do.

I suspect there is a lot of relief on the left today... they'll figure that, with his death, there's no one to expose them.... they are, of course, wrong. :lol:
I have been in a car accident, released from the hospital that day but was dazed for a couple hours. That noted, Kennedy not calling rescue once he regained his senses was inexcusable. THAT disqualified him from the Presidency in my view, despite the good he did for the elderly, disabled, and poor. Breitbart was an entertainer, though many took him seriously, many did not. His passing at such a young age, with four children, is sad. Speculation about murder is an insult, be that Obama had him killed or Drudge did. His "secret tapes" may have true, as where the allegations against the HAPPILY removed Weiner, or false such as those involving Sherrod.

Leaving Someone trapped in a car partially submerged at low tide, should disqualify One from running for President.

Forum List

Back