Andrew Breitbart is Dead

I bet Anthony Weiner is not crying about Briebarts death.

Anthony Weiner sexting scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On May 27, 2011, using his public Twitter account, Weiner sent a link to a photo on yfrog[9][16] of his erect penis concealed by boxer briefs to Gennette Cordova, a 21-year-old female college student from Seattle, Washington, who was "following" his posts on the social media website.[17] Though the link was quickly removed from Weiner's Twitter account, screen shots of Weiner’s original message and of the photo were captured by a user identified as "Dan Wolfe" on Twitter and subsequently sent to conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart who published them on his BigJournalism website the following day.[18]

Pretty sure he popped a cork of champagne.

I bet Anthony Weiner is not crying about Briebarts death.

Anthony Weiner sexting scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On May 27, 2011, using his public Twitter account, Weiner sent a link to a photo on yfrog[9][16] of his erect penis concealed by boxer briefs to Gennette Cordova, a 21-year-old female college student from Seattle, Washington, who was "following" his posts on the social media website.[17] Though the link was quickly removed from Weiner's Twitter account, screen shots of Weiner’s original message and of the photo were captured by a user identified as "Dan Wolfe" on Twitter and subsequently sent to conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart who published them on his BigJournalism website the following day.[18]

Pretty sure he popped a cork of champagne.

Maybe Weiner will show up at Breitbart's wake and grab the microphone (ala Andy) to say a few words.

Brietbart wasn't in KKK like Murtha and didn't kill anyone like fat-fuck-TK, fucking retard.

moron, murtha wasn't in the KKK, pissant

receiving the Bronze Star with Valor device, two Purple Hearts, and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry. He retired from the Marine Corps Reserve as a Colonel in 1990, receiving the Navy Distinguished Service Medal.

man, you're dumb as toast

negged for being a total and complete hack

I've never heard the term dumb as toast...oh forgot you're a fucking moron.

Says the poster who put Murtha in the KKK. :eusa_whistle:

I'm his 'type'... do you wish you could kill me???

Swallow once posted his desire for a right winger to assassinate Obama, just so he could be right about his hatred of the right. Of course, the post was removed.... and he denies ever having said it. But it is what it is... and he said it.

Oh, he also once stated that I wanted to shoot him in the head... which says more about him than me... since that thought has never crossed my mind.... he tends to make a lot of shit up.

Hey you sanded vagina'ed nazi XXXXX...I posted no such thing..and you and your friends couldn't find such a post..so you guys had to drum up an "untruth" that I did..and erased it. :lol:

But fuck you..no swallow. I don't go for girls who line up dockworkers and drunken sailors to swallow their jiz. Last in line? Screw that.

And yah..I think you and your ilk would love to cap some noggins'. But you are such a lying XXXX..you'd never fess up to it.

Nazi Bitch.

on her to-do list is to dance on nancy pelosi's grave.

but that is not a problem, because she can go to confession afterwards.

He had heart trouble and in case you didn't notice, he was extremely passionate. He was walking his dog at midnight and dropped dead. And I am sad. Whether you agreed with him or not, he was fighting the good fight for what he believed.
I sincerely hope he did not fall on the dog.

You. Owe. Me. A. Keyboard.

"Childishly insinuating"? How so? Where did I even mention the word "gay"? You did that, not me.

Now you want to continue this third grade shit? What did you mean?

Did you google Venice Beach like I suggested? What did you find?

You kidding? For the tenth time....What did you mean?

I have no problem with anyone making fun of gays, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy with the left.

A democrat targeted assassination.

The Clinton's were famous for taking out their opposition. Obama must have asked Hillary for one of her hit-men. They use a hard to trace poison so it looks like a heart attack. Just coat the inside of his drinking glass with snake venom & they will never find it. Hemotoxic snake venom is designed to assault the cardiovascular system. Cytotoxic venom targets that specific muscle group. Hemotoxic venom typically acts to lower blood pressure and encourage blood clotting.

Yeah. Go with that.

Is he famous enough to be #2 in the "famous people die in threes" lottery?
Whitney Houston
Davy Jones

I would have included Marie Colvin in the list of famous deaths.... perhaps not well known in the US, but she was an American... a journalist working for the Sunday Times who was killed whilst covering the atrocities in Syria last week.

I wonder how long before Katzdogz says she deserved it.

I'm his 'type'... do you wish you could kill me???

Swallow once posted his desire for a right winger to assassinate Obama, just so he could be right about his hatred of the right. Of course, the post was removed.... and he denies ever having said it. But it is what it is... and he said it.

Oh, he also once stated that I wanted to shoot him in the head... which says more about him than me... since that thought has never crossed my mind.... he tends to make a lot of shit up.

Hey you sanded vagina'ed nazi XXXX...I posted no such thing..and you and your friends couldn't find such a post..so you guys had to drum up an "untruth" that I did..and erased it. :lol:

But fuck you..no swallow. I don't go for girls who line up dockworkers and drunken sailors to swallow their jiz. Last in line? Screw that.

And yah..I think you and your ilk would love to cap some noggins'. But you are such a lying XXXX..you'd never fess up to it.

Nazi Bitch.

Quick, go cry to your buttbuddies that you got negged by me.... ignore the fact that you make up shit about me that is real only in that space between your ears.

Stupid drunk.

2,969 views.

Liberals continue to demonstrate for many to see their true selves.

Please keep posting.

Hey you sanded vagina'ed nazi XXXX...I posted no such thing..and you and your friends couldn't find such a post..so you guys had to drum up an "untruth" that I did..and erased it. :lol:

Nazi Bitch.

Quick, go cry to your buttbuddies that you got negged by me.... ignore the fact that you make up shit about me that is real only in that space between your ears.

Stupid drunk.

I may be a "Stupid Drunk" but I would never be drunk enough to let you swallow my jiz.

Sandy.

And yah..I think you and your ilk would love to cap some noggins'. But you are such a lyingXXXX..you'd never fess up to it.

Nazi Bitch.

Stupid drunk.

you two should hook up... you could have little maddows and odonalds...

840_102926845194_686155194_5053359_1686_n.jpg

DEAR READER: In the first decade of the DRUDGEREPORT Andrew Breitbart was a constant source of energy, passion and commitment. We shared a love of headlines, a love of the news, an excitement about what's happening. I don't think there was a single day during that time when we did not flash each other or laugh with each other, or challenge each other. I still see him in my mind's eye in Venice Beach, the sunny day I met him. He was in his mid 20's. It was all there. He had a wonderful, loving family and we all feel great sadness for them today... MDRUDGE
Met at Venice Beach eh? :eusa_whistle:

What with gay inuendos? Not all people in Venice Beach are Gay, Just because that's where you hunt. I remeber BD's like you when I was in the Navy, First young female E-1 to show up, your types were on her like stink on shit. Do you still have your mullett and pick up truck?

:lol::lol::lol:

Look who jumps in on this. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

"Childishly insinuating"? How so? Where did I even mention the word "gay"? You did that, not me.

Now you want to continue this third grade shit? What did you mean?

She was insinuating that they were gay...shes just being a sly bitch about it and fooling no one.

Actually, I asked people to google Venice Beach. You're the fun ones who plugged in "Teh Ghey". :clap2::clap2::clap2:

But, of course, you don't take ownership of what you yourselves ASSUMED...(and we all know what THAT means, don't we?)

Forum List

Back