🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Andrew needs to go

I'm a Democrat, but Andrew Cuomo needs to go. This power hungry jerk is just another in a long line of lawmakers, both Democrat and Republican who has abused his office, acted in an inappropriate manner, and needs to step down. If, by some miracle, he is cleared of these allegations, I may be supportive of him running again, but for now he's damaged goods. NY has plenty of qualified folks who can do this job. Go away Cuomo...we don't need you!

Why??

Cuomo needs to be held to the same standards as everyone else.

I think we've lowered standards enough over the last five years, it's time to reverse that.

Get out.

I don't have love for Cuomo like those do for tramp, but I think he should not run again. What has he done wrong?
He never had followers so devoted that they made a golden image of him to worship.
Good lord, you partisans are such fuckin dupes
1614958424027.png

1614958459316.png

I hope one day your old ass grows up.

Why ? We just had a president who bragged about his assaults on women and his adulterous affairs. I thought it was the norm now?

I don't believe Trump's playboy life was during his presidency..

btw. the fact that you couldn't get laid or rich wasn't Trump's fault.. :slap: .. get over it..
also btw. Cuomo is a pig, your pig..

Oh how do you know what tramp did during his presidency, and I suspect he rode in DC in fumes.

Him lying about his senior citizen genocide doesnt do it for you? But him trying to fuck chicks is soooooooooooo bad.

Again look at tramp.
What does trump have to do with cuomo? Good lord, go to bed. Dumbfuck

The bar is so lowered by him, plus he is a pedophile.

No, pedo joe is the illegitimate fraud who took showers with his daughter. This is the incompetent invalid that's currently installed.

i knew Andrew was bad since the 90's. he was the most political HUD Secretary in the history of the agency. everything he did was because of his ambition for more power, and to one day be president!

She imagined he wanted to go to bed with her,

thats her problem ,she imagined.

She looked at Cuomo as a father, well my Dad talked to me about sex, and she has been assaulted another time in her life.

I did not see anything where he assaulted them nor do I see him as a mass murderer.

Wow .. quite the balancing act there dearest Penelope.. :scared1:

Cuomo needs to be held to the same standards as everyone else.

I think we've lowered standards enough over the last five years, it's time to reverse that.

Get out.

I don't have love for Cuomo like those do for tramp, but I think he should not run again. What has he done wrong?
He never had followers so devoted that they made a golden image of him to worship.

Yes, he did.

I agree with those who say cuomo should not be governor because of his wuflu nursing home policy

Which libs like Penelope and Mac1958 are ok with

however pinching a hot chick’s butt in the office is not ok with them

Last edited:
Nonsense. He's exactly what Democrats want, a serial rapist and mass murderer, a perfect match with your Chairman Biden, the serial rapist, kiddie fondler, and extortionist gangster.

I never rape a single box of wheaties in my life. So you can't call me a cereal rapist.

I wish that sexy hunk Cuomo treated me like he treated those girls. If I could take the ‘o’ out of Cuomo, I’d have him all up, in, and over me.
Yummy

Nonsense. He's exactly what Democrats want, a serial rapist and mass murderer, a perfect match with your Chairman Biden, the serial rapist, kiddie fondler, and extortionist gangster.

I never rape a single box of wheaties in my life. So you can't call me a cereal rapist.

Trying to make light of what pedo joe did is sick.

Why ? We just had a president who bragged about his assaults on women and his adulterous affairs. I thought it was the norm now?

btw. the fact that you couldn't get laid or rich wasn't Trump's fault.. :slap: .. get over it..
If he was my pig he'd be in the freezer wrapped.

Trying to make light of what pedo joe did is sick.

Hey, I can't help it if you Rumpsters are whackos and need to be laughed at

What Assaults on women MOON?

Hint: Hetro guys always "think" they know how women (their willing partners) like to be touched and treated.

He should step down. Manipulating COVID deaths for politics or ANY reason for that matter is inexcusable. The sexual harassment claims are just icing on the cake.

While has he was lacerating President Trump, he should have been looking in the mirror.

Between the nursing home controversy and this, I think that's plenty. The Left is in danger of making its own mockery out of "Me Too" if it lets this kind of thing slide.

There was a new report this morning that his staff played with the nursing home figures, too, contrary to what they claimed. If that's true, forget it. That story was already bad enough.

Oh how do you know what tramp did during his presidency, and I suspect he rode in DC in fumes.

So you actually do agree that Cuomo is a Pig., your pig.. ;)

Between the nursing home controversy and this, I think that's plenty. The Left is in danger of making its own mockery out of "Me Too" if it lets this kind of thing slide.

There was a new report this morning that his staff played with the nursing home figures, too, contrary to what they claimed. If that's true, forget it. That story was already bad enough.

I don't know the truth. But I agree it's time for him to move on.

So you actually do agree that Cuomo is a Pig., your pig.. ;)
Cuomo is just another inflated head politician who forgot that he was not an uberman.

Forum List

Back