Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

Didn’t you take military welfare to benifit your life? Sucking on my tit to survive? How old are you?

I am still taking it. Will get a nice little check till the day that I die. But it is not welfare when you work to earn it

I am in my mid-50s.

And you just said you do not pay taxes, now you say you are paying for my benefits. Can't have it both ways little boy.

Isnt it time for you to get ready for middle school?

I am still taking it. Will get a nice little check till the day that I die. But it is not welfare when you work to earn it

I am in my mid-50s.

And you just said you do not pay taxes, now you say you are paying for my benefits. Can't have it both ways little boy.

Isnt it time for you to get ready for middle school?
So your sucking on welfare.. you don’t deserve shit you serve your country you go home and get a real fucking job. Loser

So your sucking on welfare.. you don’t deserve shit you serve your country you go home and get a real fucking job. Loser

I have a real job also. Oh, and my wife is an ICU nurse for the VA taking care of those Vets you hate....so that should really piss you off! :banana:

Nowhere does that state anything was changed.

It passed the House with overwhelming bi-partisan support.

It was going to pass the Senate until Mitch got his feelings hurt and well, screw the veterans, Mitch got beat at his own game and really, it's all about Mitch.

This is why Manchin will never switch parties.
Maybe, but this attack on free speech failed…live with it.

Over a quarter trillion in new spending (over 10 years) that was not offset by spending cuts elsewhere. The bulk of it going for "research" which is a money laundering scheme.

I'd say the tax-payers caught a huge break.....Maybe the vet .orgs should have thought of the tax-payer and suggested some cuts themselves.

The world wonders

Maybe, but this attack on free speech failed…live with it.

I saw no attack on free speech. Your article notes that a site would have to remove something deemed illegal by a court.

Reads to me like duplicity as a site would have to do that now.

But screw the veterans, right?

Please come knock on my door and walk in without being invited.
Isnt that what biden’s southern border policy is doing?

Allowing shoeless foreigners with no education to enter our house uninvited?

Of course he is

But all Tweeners do is hate on trump

Link? Besides, it's irrelevant in this case. They broke the veterans they need to stand up to help fix them.

The other poster posted it. And changing the bill leading to a change in voting, is not irrelevant.

Really, that is one of hte most retarded positions I have ever seen a lefty take. You are normally better than that. Not good, but not utterly corrupt.

No they didn't and neither did you so anything else you post is irrelevant.

Post number three. Teh bill was changed. Thus explaining the change in voting that the op acted as though it was....something.

MMmm, you know, shit like this, really shows that the Left doesn't have REAL complaints to make about the Right.

We must be Golden, that you are down to silly games like this.

Forum List

Back