Angry, confused Joe Biden lashes out at reporters for asking questions he doesn't like

This is a dangerous combination of corruption and dementia on display.

tantrum-kid.gif

toddler-tantrums.gif

I mean, come on man..............the Demonicreeps are EXPERTS at toddler tantrums!!

Joe needs to be grilled on why he is letting the Fed run amuck
It’s not in their charter to state and manipulate a “2% annual inflation rate”

Isn’t lashing out at reporters and the fake news media a good thing? I recall it largely being celebrated over the past 7 years. Right?
I recall an insulting press during Trump Administration. Now they're shut up and they don't say a word about it. LOLOL Where's jim acosta now? bullies.

Hadn’t he just finished making a statement and answering questions? Did you listen to the whole thing or just the clip the OP posted?
Do lefties think we live in a monarchy where the president dictates scripted policy (written by God only knows) and ignores questions from representatives of the people?

Exactly. He laughs derisively in the face of reporters who are asking questions about things the American people should know about. Does that seem like a transparent government to you? And you lick his old white ass.
It’s certainly not “Lashing out” did you listen to the whole press conference or the quick clip from the end? You just love spreading fake news don’t you?!

Do lefties think we live in a monarchy where the president dictates scripted policy (written by God only knows) and ignores questions from representatives of the people?
I don’t know. You should ask them. What does that have to do with the question I asked you?

They were all just on camera yelling questions at BidenZ are you not paying attention? It’s what the OP is about
not rudely like they did at Trump. They might be yelling now cause old sniffy is hard of hearing. But they are shushed out of the room, they are shut up and they don't raise hell about it later on air. Frankly. They seem just fine with NO answers. sorta like you.

Trumpophile says what?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey dummy, asking a legitimate question is the reporter’s JOB. Not that you’d know anything about work. Joe just gets angry, throws insults, or walks away rather than answer any real questions and you think that’s just great. Typical Dim voter.

Forum List

Back