Angry, confused Joe Biden lashes out at reporters for asking questions he doesn't like

Horseshit. Asking loaded questions is not their job.
Another crybaby who can’t handle seeing a reporter do his job. That’s a legitimate question. You had no problem with the “questions” (that were really just accusations) thrown at Trump by “reporters” for years. But Joe can’t handle a simple question.

not really it’s common practice for tyrants like xiden to avoid the press…or worse like his old boss obama spy on the ones that question him
He held a press conference to avoid the press. Nice!

Another crybaby who can’t handle seeing a reporter do his job. That’s a legitimate question.
Legitimate questions are not loaded. DUH.

It's like asking "why do you like clubbing baby seals?"

Joe had exactly the right response (minus f bombs) - Give me a fucking break.

It’s certainly not “Lashing out” did you listen to the whole press conference or the quick clip from the end? You just love spreading fake news don’t you?!

Why don't you hold your president accountable for a change? Don't you think we deserve to hear an answer to those questions? Or is Biden laughing in your face the way you like to be treated?

Hey dummy, asking a legitimate question is the reporter’s JOB. Not that you’d know anything about work. Joe just gets angry, throws insults, or walks away rather than answer any real questions and you think that’s just great. Typical Dim voter.
For years y’all have been cheering at anger and insults at the media. Funny how things change

Why don't you hold your president accountable for a change? Don't you think we deserve to hear an answer to those questions? Or is Biden laughing in your face the way you like to be treated?
What change do you want me to rely on Biden for? I don’t see him laughing in my face. But you do huh? That’s interesting

Would you call what he did in that video answering questions?
He was leaving after holding a press conference. I don’t put much weight on cherry picked clips. Did you watch the entire presser or just that clip? Be honest

He was leaving after holding a press conference. I don’t put much weight on cherry picked clips. Did you watch the entire presser or just that clip? Be honest
He was leading after reading a prepared statement and calling on a handful of friendly reporters with prepared questions.

What change do you want me to rely on Biden for? I don’t see him laughing in my face. But you do huh? That’s interesting

You're the reason he gets away with ignoring reporters' questions and hiding his activities from the American people.

He was leading after reading a prepared statement and calling on a handful of friendly reporters with prepared questions.
That’s called a press conference. Dress it up however you want. Did you watch the whole thing? Be honest.

You're the reason he gets away with ignoring reporters' questions and hiding his activities from the American people.
Wow, I have more power and influence than I thought! Wasn’t he holding a press conference before the clip you posted?

Wow, I have more power and influence than I thought! Wasn’t he holding a press conference before the clip you posted?

Yes, did you watch it? I did, and he didn't answer any of the questions that were addressed to him by the reporters in the clip. You're the reason he gets away with that.

Yes, did you watch it? I did, and he didn't answer any of the questions that were addressed to him by the reporters in the clip. You're the reason he gets away with that.
Well my apologies then. I gave up on trying to change the way presidents speak after listening to our last one get away with lying his ass off for 4 years. Guess I just said screw it I’ll just focus on my own life and not worry about what’s happening at the circus.

Well my apologies then. I gave up on trying to change the way presidents speak after listening to our last one get away with lying his ass off for 4 years. Guess I just said screw it I’ll just focus on my own life and not worry about what’s happening at the circus.
Trump answered questions all the time, he didn't hide from the Press.

Forum List

Back