Angry, confused Joe Biden lashes out at reporters for asking questions he doesn't like

I don’t believe you
Oh no, Castro routinely went after political rivals

Oh no, Castro routinely went after political rivals

True. Like Trump. Biden laughs and walks away. Lucky he doesn’t run into a wall

Trump lied and bickered and fought with the press. It was embarrassing and counter productive
He certainly bickered with some of the fake news folks that pushed demafasict propaganda and lies...such as the Russian hoax

I agree, it was an embarrassment and a dark chapter in our nation's history that the press pushed that

He certainly bickered with some of the fake news folks that pushed demafasict propaganda and lies...such as the Russian hoax

I agree, it was an embarrassment and a dark chapter in our nation's history that the press pushed that
But now there’s no more fake news people and it’s all legit reporters getting ignored by our president. Right? Funny how you can just flip a switch like that.

But now there’s no more fake news people and it’s all legit reporters getting ignored by our president. Right? Funny how you can just flip a switch like that.
oh no there are still plenty of fake news people...usually the ones hand picked by Xiden from MSDNC

Xiden doesen't even have CNN anymore...he lashes out at them as well

oh no there are still plenty of fake news people...usually the ones hand picked by Xiden from MSDNC

Xiden doesen't even have CNN anymore...he lashes out at them as well

I thought CNN was democrat fake news. Not any more?

apparently they too have gotten to the point where they can't hold the water for a tyrant like Xiden....at least not all the time...the lies are just too much as we saw here
This little fantasyland you have running around in your head is fascinating.

did you not see the exchange? clearly cnn was holding feet to the fire for his lies…he exploded on them
Exploded? Ha ha. We can’t take anything. CNN says seriously. They’re fake news remember?

Forum List

Back