🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry gay man kills his former lovers

Ex-wife’s bombshell claim: Club shooter was gay

NEWS

The ex-wife of Orlando mass killer Omar Mateen claimed Monday that she believed he was homosexual — as it was revealed that he frequented the gay nightclub where he staged the nation’s worst massacre in modern times.

Sitora Yusufiy, who was married to Mateen in 2009 for three months, made the shocking claim on Brazilian television station SBT Brazil.

Her fiancé, Marco Dias, speaking in Portuguese on her behalf, said Yusufiy believed that Mateen had “gay tendencies” and that his father had called him gay in front of her. Dias also claimed “the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media.”

The ISIS story is falling apart now we know it's a gay dude with a grudge.

Still declared his love and affection for ISIS and ISIS claimed him for their own so no, it is clearly Islamic terrorism but thanks for the laugh.

This is not the thread nor the forum for you to air your personal feelings toward a poster ad nauseum. It's really boring. Could you perhaps continue your personal vendetta somewhere else?
You're right, I'm done with the lying slut.

I don't know the motivations for the murderer, but I do think it's clear at this point that simply trying to jam him in the isis box because it's neat and clean is ignorant of most of the facts
He kind of jammed himself into the Isis box. I wonder why dhimmicrats always refuse to acknowledge what Muslims declare and tell them?
he made other conflicting declarations. why does the isis one seem to be the only one that you care about?
Because it's the group he declared for and made the effort to make a phone call stating so as he was slaughtering the infidels. Plus of course, Isis had recently issued their Ramadan call to butchering the infidel.
this should help
Omar Mateen may not have understood the difference between ISIS, al-Qaeda and Hezbollah

the person confused is not OMAR----but the author --Taylor---of the idiot article you cited. The only real contradiction would be a claim that he was HEZBOLLAH if he also claimed to be ISIS------a person can move from Al Qaeda to Isis as easily as a person moves from Democrat to "liberal" It is from Shiite to sunni and back again that is more than a hop skip and a jump

Many, if not most, Islamist men are homosexuals

Gosh, you get bullshitter of the year award for that one.
Homosexuality rates are pretty much uniform throughout the whole world, unfettered by any man made boundary such as religion or nationality.
In other words, there is about the same percentage of American gays as the percentage of gays in Saudi or any other country considered Islamic.

One wonders how desperate to prove a point you have to be if you need to make up such impossible facts in some hope of proving your argument.

NEWS

The ex-wife of Orlando mass killer Omar Mateen claimed Monday that she believed he was homosexual — as it was revealed that he frequented the gay nightclub where he staged the nation’s worst massacre in modern times.

Sitora Yusufiy, who was married to Mateen in 2009 for three months, made the shocking claim on Brazilian television station SBT Brazil.

Her fiancé, Marco Dias, speaking in Portuguese on her behalf, said Yusufiy believed that Mateen had “gay tendencies” and that his father had called him gay in front of her. Dias also claimed “the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media.”

Correction: Gay ISIS dude with a grudge.

Not ISIS, but a man who claimed to be ISIS in the hope of covering up his sexuality, something he clearly couldn't cope with.

give it up----Freddie----the man was one of yours-------muzzie from top to bottom ----just like the thousands of Indonesians that support ISIS

He could have been a closet individual that had mental illness and used his religion to justify the killing of innocent people because of his hidden desire to be gay...

Right now it is rumors and being investigated that he was gay or may have attempted gay relationships but his second wife has admitted she drove him to the Pulse once and she knew he was going to attack the club.

Gunman's Wife Tried to Talk Him Out of Attack

So he could have been going to the clubs to actually get the layout and using the gay apps to find out when the best time to commit his terrorist act against the gay population of Orlando...

NEWS

Not unusual for gays who have by family and society that "gay is bad", to lash out if he fears he is gay.
The man doth protest too much. So, he attacks what tempts him to "sin".

He wanted a ticket to the gardens of paradise

Agreed.
The US right wing does attack homosexuality a lot, both in words and action.

History of violence against LGBT people in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and don't forget to punch any children you think might be gay

NEWS

Not unusual for gays who have by family and society that "gay is bad", to lash out if he fears he is gay.
The man doth protest too much. So, he attacks what tempts him to "sin".

He wanted a ticket to the gardens of paradise

Agreed.
The US right wing does attack homosexuality a lot, both in words and action.

History of violence against LGBT people in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and don't forget to punch any children you think might be gay

Yes. Our politicians TALK a lot about gay rights. On the other hand....this is what YOU do to them. Gee.... I wonder. Which is worse?:eusa_think:

Hanging_of_Mahmoud_Asgari_and_Ayaz_Marhoni.jpg

it can help determine how/if the murderer was radicalized and maybe help prevent others from going down the same path

via mosque
evidence?

based on that which I heard preached in
mosques decades ago ----and published
examples --------more recently----
so no evidence that his mosque had anything to dour with it

In order to test that hypothesis---one would have to interview people who knew the teachings of his mosque-----OR---in some cases there are actual records of the sermons
(khutbah jumaat)-----It is for that reason that I advocate TRANSCRIPTS----of sermons from all places of worship
seems a bit draconian.

but the fact remains that despite your wild speculating you don't have any reason to believe his mosque played any role

he made other conflicting declarations. why does the isis one seem to be the only one that you care about?
Because it's the group he declared for and made the effort to make a phone call stating so as he was slaughtering the infidels. Plus of course, Isis had recently issued their Ramadan call to butchering the infidel.
this should help
Omar Mateen may not have understood the difference between ISIS, al-Qaeda and Hezbollah
So what? They are all ilsamic terrorists who share the belief that gays and infidels should be killed.
this is an extremely shallow view.

"this" is a pronoun, OG. To what does it refer?
You are very dense.
obviously "this" referred to the view that the differences in terrorist groups is irrelevant.

Still declared his love and affection for ISIS and ISIS claimed him for their own so no, it is clearly Islamic terrorism but thanks for the laugh.

Saying something doesn't make it true ~ look at Trump.
It looks like the FBI couldn't find terrorist links because he didn't have any.

I don't understand your reference,

Oscar Wilde's wife.
Just in case you don't know who that is, he was a married gay man, just as this American killer was.
I know who Wilde was. In those days, men had to be married so they weren't talked about. Christian society vilified and demonized homosexuality. Wilde went to prison for being homosexual as homosexual behavior was against the law.

Neither of his (the killer's) wives seemed to know he might be homosexual, though they may have suspected something. I think he was probably bisexual and had homosexual yearnings but may not have acted upon them. IMO he probably hated gays because he hated himself for those yearnings.

Homosexuality is not accepted in Islam. It's not accepted in Christianity either, as we see here clearly from the right-wing Christians. But modern, sophisticated, caring people in the West have come to accept it. Ten percent of the human population since the beginning of human history has been homosexual.

Islam has a long way to go concerning this issue.

The killer had two motives: his fundamentalist Islamic hatred of gays and his personal inner conflict with his homosexuality. Together a deadly mixture.

Last edited:

Actually, no.

Some Muslims have issues, as some Christians do.
Are all Christians like the lot in the photo below and, if not, why do you say all Muslims are the same?

effwestboro.jpg

Actually, no.

Are all Christians like the lot in the photo below and, if not, why do you say all Muslims are the same?

effwestboro.jpg

why do you lie, Freddie?? Esmeralda did not say all muslims are the same-----but I have run into lots of muslims who repeat that libel against lots and lots of kaffirin------not ALL muslims fart out libels ---but you do

Actually, no.

effwestboro.jpg
All Muslims are not like this and I never said they were. But Islam is not accepting of homosexuality.

Ii have lived in 3 Muslim countries for a total of 9 years. I know whereof I speak.

Actually, no.

effwestboro.jpg
All Muslims are not like this and I never said they were. But Islam is not accepting of homosexuality.

Ii have lived in 3 Muslim countries for a total of 9 years. I know whereof I speak.

actually---Esmeralda----IMHO----understates lots of crap

I don't understand your reference,

Oscar Wilde's wife.
Just in case you don't know who that is, he was a married gay man, just as this American killer was.
I know who Wilde was. In those days, men had to be married so they weren't talked about. Christian society vilified and demonized homosexuality. Wilde went to prison for being homosexual as homosexual behavior was against the law.

Neither of his (the killer's) wives seemed to know he might be homosexual, though they may have suspected something. I think he was probably bisexual and had homosexual yearnings but may not have acted upon them. IMO he probably hated gays because he hated himself for those yearnings.

Homosexuality is not accepted in Islam. It's not accepted in Christianity either, as we see here clearly from the right-wing Christians. But modern, sophisticated, caring people in the West have come to accept it. Ten percent of the human population since the beginning of human history has been homosexual.

The killer had two motives: his fundamentalist Islamic hatred of gays and his personal inner conflict with his homosexuality. Together a deadly mixture.

so far---there is no credible proof that Omar was homosexual. I do believe he had ISSUES------and could conjecture too. I believe that his daddy put him down----and he
wanted to PROVE his worth-----with a great feat of JIHAD----and get his whole family into
JANNAH thereby.

NEWS

He was a Muslim, called 911 and said he was doing it for ISIS, the Islamic state took credit for it. He was under FBI investigation because of Muslim ties. Not sure how the story is falling apart. He was a gay Muslim and attacked a gay Orlando night club. His religion played a big role in the whack-a-doodle's head.

NEWS

He was a Muslim, called 911 and said he was doing it for ISIS, the Islamic state took credit for it. He was under FBI investigation because of Muslim ties. Not sure how the story is falling apart. He was a gay Muslim and attacked a gay Orlando night club. His religion played a big role in the whack-a-doodle's head.

Stay tuned-----the HE DID IT BECAUSE HE WAS A QUEER----story has just begun to be elaborated------wait for the---"he also drank alcohol" he was nuts from KUFR

NEWS

And the Taliban, and Hezbellah and Al Queida.

Forum List

Back