🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry gay man kills his former lovers

This is not the thread nor the forum for you to air your personal feelings toward a poster ad nauseum. It's really boring. Could you perhaps continue your personal vendetta somewhere else?
You're right, I'm done with the lying slut.

I don't know the motivations for the murderer, but I do think it's clear at this point that simply trying to jam him in the isis box because it's neat and clean is ignorant of most of the facts
He kind of jammed himself into the Isis box. I wonder why dhimmicrats always refuse to acknowledge what Muslims declare and tell them?
he made other conflicting declarations. why does the isis one seem to be the only one that you care about?
Because it's the group he declared for and made the effort to make a phone call stating so as he was slaughtering the infidels. Plus of course, Isis had recently issued their Ramadan call to butchering the infidel.
this should help
Omar Mateen may not have understood the difference between ISIS, al-Qaeda and Hezbollah
So what? They are all ilsamic terrorists who share the belief that gays and infidels should be killed.

i don't think it helps to pretend that everyone has the same or even similar motivations. doing so won't help to identify future threats

Because following the gay lead will help identify future threats? Wow. Guess I'd better keep an eye on my gay neighbors.
it can help determine how/if the murderer was radicalized and maybe help prevent others from going down the same path

via mosque
evidence?

based on that which I heard preached in
mosques decades ago ----and published
examples --------more recently----
A uk documentary Undercover Mosque found preaching that homosexuals should be murdered was commonplace in the mosques they looked at.

I don't know the motivations for the murderer, but I do think it's clear at this point that simply trying to jam him in the isis box because it's neat and clean is ignorant of most of the facts
He kind of jammed himself into the Isis box. I wonder why dhimmicrats always refuse to acknowledge what Muslims declare and tell them?
he made other conflicting declarations. why does the isis one seem to be the only one that you care about?
Because it's the group he declared for and made the effort to make a phone call stating so as he was slaughtering the infidels. Plus of course, Isis had recently issued their Ramadan call to butchering the infidel.
this should help
Omar Mateen may not have understood the difference between ISIS, al-Qaeda and Hezbollah
So what? They are all ilsamic terrorists who share the belief that gays and infidels should be killed.
this is an extremely shallow view.

It's not about defending isis. dumbass. it's about finding the truth, not an easily digested lie or half-truth like you seem to prefer

His gay sexual preference is all speculation. The fact is he was married to a woman. He also had an ex-wife. So him being gay will always be speculation. But the fact is he pledged allegiance to ISIS. That IS NOT speculation but fact - DUMBASS.
it is, but trying to pretend that pledge paints a complete enough picture would seem at this time to be ignorant

I'm all for trying to find all the available data.
then why would you say that looking for that data was 'defending isis'?

Because if statements like this made on this thread by the op that some agreed with,

"The ISIS story is falling apart now we know it's a gay dude with a grudge."

That's one heck of a rush to judgement based on speculation.

Shooter pledged to ISIS. ISIS took credit.

Because following the gay lead will help identify future threats? Wow. Guess I'd better keep an eye on my gay neighbors.
it can help determine how/if the murderer was radicalized and maybe help prevent others from going down the same path

via mosque
evidence?

A uk documentary Undercover Mosque found preaching that homosexuals should be murdered was commonplace in the mosques they looked at.

Of course

please. you know what you believe. you call all muslim women sluts while using slurs and denigrating their religious beliefs. you are a terrible person.

and there is plenty that challenges the isis pledge, not the least of which is the support he gave for competing and conflicting groups.
This is not the thread nor the forum for you to air your personal feelings toward a poster ad nauseum. It's really boring. Could you perhaps continue your personal vendetta somewhere else?

what conflicting declarations?

your zionist agent told you?

this should help
Nope. He understood that each of these Muslim groups wants homosexuals dead. He obliged.

It's not about defending isis. dumbass. it's about finding the truth, not an easily digested lie or half-truth like you seem to prefer

His gay sexual preference is all speculation. The fact is he was married to a woman. He also had an ex-wife. So him being gay will always be speculation. But the fact is he pledged allegiance to ISIS. That IS NOT speculation but fact - DUMBASS.
it is, but trying to pretend that pledge paints a complete enough picture would seem at this time to be ignorant

Because if statements like this made on this thread by the op that some agreed with,

Shooter pledged to ISIS. ISIS claimed credit.

what conflicting declarations?

your zionist agent told you?

dani----your response makes no sense. Og--your pimp, stated that PASTUN OMAR made conflicting statements------I asked Og---your pimp---WHAT CONFLICTING STATEMENTS? ----I was responding to your pimp----not making a statement from another source?

He pledged to ISIS at the last minute, at least from the article I read - ISIS will take credit for anything, all the person has to do is pledge. Maybe he thought if he killed a bunch of gays and pledged to ISIS, his own homosexuality would be wiped from the slate :dunno:

The father of suspected Orlando gunman Omar Mateen says his son was not driven by religious ideology, but did grow upset after seeing two gay men kissing in Miami a few months ago.

Orlando Gunman's Father Says Son Was Upset By Gay Kiss, Not Motivated By Religion

Shooter's Father Says 'God Himself Will Punish ... Homosexuality'

Omar Mateen: Gunman pledged allegiance to ISIS - CNN.com

160612-noor-mateen-jsw-957p_ce14d319a2e323914f9782429ba6ad23.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

Orlando Shooter's Wife Dropped Him Off At Pulse; Tried To Talk Him Out Of Attack
http://The Orlando gunman's wife ha...arrying out the attack, NBC News has learned.

"We were in downtown Miami, Bayside, people were playing music. And he saw two men kissing each other in front of his wife and kid and he got very angry," Seddique told NBC. "They were kissing each other and touching each other and he said, 'Look at that. In front of my son they are doing that.' And then we were in the men's bathroom and men were kissing each other."

Omar Mateen got 'very angry' seeing two men kissing, father tells NBC

Last edited:
this should help

"this" is a pronoun, OG. To what does it refer?

He pledged to ISIS at the last minute, at least from the article I read - ISIS will take credit for anything, all the person has to do is pledge. Maybe he thought if he killed a bunch of gays and pledged to ISIS, his own homosexuality would be wiped from the slate :dunno:

the notion that Omar was a homosexual has not been established-----it is a vague rumor that seems to have been---IMO--invented for the occasion

Last edited:
also could be a typical investigative tactic to get his defenders to come out of the woodwork to set the story "straight" (pun intended) in order to defend his honor, in their minds... he was definitely scoping out the gay scene, most likely so he could get away with inflicting massive assault upon them.

"Mateen visited several Disney properties in recent months, and may have gone to Disney World during Gay Days Orlando, an annual event brings thousands of LGBT individuals and families to central Florida."

now all the hosts on PMS-NBC are in a tail spin. how are they gonna esplain this dilemma? didnt a host on msnbc once crap herself when she found out that an alleged bomber was not a regular white republican? hoping it was.

via mosque
evidence?

so no evidence that his mosque had anything to dour with it

In order to test that hypothesis---one would have to interview people who knew the teachings of his mosque-----OR---in some cases there are actual records of the sermons
(khutbah jumaat)-----It is for that reason that I advocate TRANSCRIPTS----of sermons from all places of worship

Ex-wife’s bombshell claim: Club shooter was gay

NEWS

Ex-wife’s bombshell claim: Club shooter was gay

The ex-wife of Orlando mass killer Omar Mateen claimed Monday that she believed he was homosexual — as it was revealed that he frequented the gay nightclub where he staged the nation’s worst massacre in modern times.

Sitora Yusufiy, who was married to Mateen in 2009 for three months, made the shocking claim on Brazilian television station SBT Brazil.

Her fiancé, Marco Dias, speaking in Portuguese on her behalf, said Yusufiy believed that Mateen had “gay tendencies” and that his father had called him gay in front of her. Dias also claimed “the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media.”

The ISIS story is falling apart now we know it's a gay dude with a grudge.
Correction: Gay ISIS dude with a grudge.

Not ISIS, but a man who claimed to be ISIS in the hope of covering up his sexuality, something he clearly couldn't cope with.

Forum List

Back