🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry gay man kills his former lovers

I'm all for trying to find all the available data.
then why would you say that looking for that data was 'defending isis'?

Because if statements like this made on this thread that some agreed with,

"The ISIS story is falling apart now we know it's a gay dude with a grudge."

That's one heck of a rush to judgement based on speculation.
yep. the isis story is falling apart - or at least showing itself to be incomplete.
but we don't know that he was gay. sure looks like he was, but we don't know that

Never mind. You're delusional.
delusional? what delusion do I hold?

To borrow a phrase from Hillary,

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Regardless, we're STILL at war with radical Islam. Fact is Mateen was a Muslim and he pledged allegiance to ISIS. So Matten could have had sex with every gay man in Florida and it still does not change the fact that ISIS want to kills us and there are those that will kill in the name of ISIS.

I've seen you call a woman a slut because she stood silently at a Trump rally.
I've seen you call a woman a slut - in this thread - based on nothing at all.

and I've never seen you refer to anyone that is not a muslim (or muzzie, as you always slur)

there is no libel. you are a disgusting hate-filled woman.

you base your comment on absolutely nothing----I do recall----a case of a muslim women----
who virtually forcibly placed herself next to Trump and OBVIOUSLY dressed muslim style in order to PUSH A POINT-----but I do not have a complete recollection of the situation----I did call her a slut for CAUSE
right. the cause for you was she was a muslim
----but I do not remember the details-----she was CLEARLY THERE TO DEMONSTRATE AGAINST HIM----a kind of IN YOUR FACE thing. If I remember correctly---she did something that galvanized a guard to ask her to leave and she became a bit combative
not surprising that you would invent a story to make her look bad

not surprising that you would make a vague allusion to a POSSIBLE event of several weeks ago with NO LINK----to PROVE your lie that I call "EVERY MUSLIM WOMAN" a .slut

yep. the isis story is falling apart - or at least showing itself to be incomplete.
but we don't know that he was gay. sure looks like he was, but we don't know that

ISIS story? the one in which a recording of a 9-11 call is a statement by the perp that he claims he supports ISIS?
the story that that pledge of support explains his actions

It is a piece of evidence----which so far----is not challenged by anything else
please. you know what you believe. you call all muslim women sluts while using slurs and denigrating their religious beliefs. you are a terrible person.

and there is plenty that challenges the isis pledge, not the least of which is the support he gave for competing and conflicting groups.
This is not the thread nor the forum for you to air your personal feelings toward a poster ad nauseum. It's really boring. Could you perhaps continue your personal vendetta somewhere else?
You're right, I'm done with the lying slut.

I don't know the motivations for the murderer, but I do think it's clear at this point that simply trying to jam him in the isis box because it's neat and clean is ignorant of most of the facts

Regardless, we're STILL at war with radical Islam. Fact is Mateen was a Muslim and he pledged allegiance to ISIS. So Matten could have had sex with every gay man in Florida and it still does not change the fact that ISIS want to kills us and there are those that will kill in the name of ISIS.
i don't think it helps to pretend that everyone has the same or even similar motivations. doing so won't help to identify future threats

our president wants to delete the muslim
factor from Omar and Isis

you base your comment on absolutely nothing----I do recall----a case of a muslim women----
who virtually forcibly placed herself next to Trump and OBVIOUSLY dressed muslim style in order to PUSH A POINT-----but I do not have a complete recollection of the situation----I did call her a slut for CAUSE
----but I do not remember the details-----she was CLEARLY THERE TO DEMONSTRATE AGAINST HIM----a kind of IN YOUR FACE thing. If I remember correctly---she did something that galvanized a guard to ask her to leave and she became a bit combative

not surprising that you would make a vague allusion to a POSSIBLE event of several weeks ago with NO LINK----to PROVE your lie that I call "EVERY MUSLIM WOMAN" a .slut

ISIS story? the one in which a recording of a 9-11 call is a statement by the perp that he claims he supports ISIS?

please. you know what you believe. you call all muslim women sluts while using slurs and denigrating their religious beliefs. you are a terrible person.

and there is plenty that challenges the isis pledge, not the least of which is the support he gave for competing and conflicting groups.
This is not the thread nor the forum for you to air your personal feelings toward a poster ad nauseum. It's really boring. Could you perhaps continue your personal vendetta somewhere else?

I don't know the motivations for the murderer, but I do think it's clear at this point that simply trying to jam him in the isis box because it's neat and clean is ignorant of most of the facts

what facts?

i don't think it helps to pretend that everyone has the same or even similar motivations. doing so won't help to identify future threats

Because following the gay lead will help identify future threats? Wow. Guess I'd better keep an eye on my gay neighbors.

How many gay mass murdering butchering gays has America had before?

i think irosie91 was moosad agent for this terrorist attack .she have information very mush

He kind of jammed himself into the Isis box. I wonder why dhimmicrats always refuse to acknowledge what Muslims declare and tell them?

i think irosie91 was moosad agent for this terrorist attack .she have information very mush

mush is part of American cuisine-----it is something like Italian polenta-----a porridge made from corn meal. I do not believe it ever made it to IRAN

right. the cause for you was she was a muslim not surprising that you would invent a story to make her look bad

He kind of jammed himself into the Isis box. I wonder why dhimmicrats always refuse to acknowledge what Muslims declare and tell them?

your cannot REPEAT the statements of muslims or Nazis------if you do-----you are a
WAR MONGERER

bache bazi in afghanistan.
maybe he was bache bazi victim :
bacha-bazi-dancing-boys-of-afghanistan.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
bacha-buzi.jpg
bacha_dance.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
dancing_boys_afghan.jpg

This is like a Japanese man going on a killing spree in the US in 1944 while pledging allegiance to the Japanese empire and Liberals claiming the man was gay and thats why he did it. Just fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back