🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry gay man kills his former lovers

Yeah keep trying that narrative....but keep in mind he pledged allegiance to ISIS

That is a fact.

It's mind-boggling that liberals are so desperately trying to find another reason. It's almost as if they are defending ISIS.
It's not about defending isis. dumbass. it's about finding the truth, not an easily digested lie or half-truth like you seem to prefer

His gay sexual preference is all speculation. The fact is he was married to a woman. He also had an ex-wife. So him being gay will always be speculation. But the fact is he pledged allegiance to ISIS. That IS NOT speculation but fact - DUMBASS.
it is, but trying to pretend that pledge paints a complete enough picture would seem at this time to be ignorant

I'm all for trying to find all the available data. But you know how this stuff goes. Unless there's a video of Mateem saying he was gay and just wanted to shoot his gay lovers boyfriend, it will always be speculation. The fact that he was married doesn't help the gay speculation. So what are we left with? A concrete statement that he made and his affiliations.

You really are a terrible person. 'slut' hardly begins to describe your disgusting self

have we met?------I have no recollection of having had the pleasure.......
i judge you by your posts - which is more information than you use to judge others

can you be more specific on that information you know I use to judge "others'?
your slurs and constant use of the word 'slut' to describe any muslim woman marks your character. how you reach those judgments I do not know but I do know you do it without the information necessary for such a character determination.

in fact-----in an overwhelming majority of instances in which I refer to a muslim woman as a SLUT-----include those women who tie bombs to their asses to kill people----those women who shove knives into people randomly in Jerusalem ----and more rarely regarding those women who carry signs declaring their love for ADOLF or the need to kill people who "insult"----that murderer of mecca that they adulate You have no basis for your libel
I've seen you call a woman a slut because she stood silently at a Trump rally.
I've seen you call a woman a slut - in this thread - based on nothing at all.

and I've never seen you refer to anyone that is not a muslim (or muzzie, as you always slur)

there is no libel. you are a disgusting hate-filled woman.

Yeah keep trying that narrative....but keep in mind he pledged allegiance to ISIS

That is a fact.

It's mind-boggling that liberals are so desperately trying to find another reason. It's almost as if they are defending ISIS.
It's not about defending isis. dumbass. it's about finding the truth, not an easily digested lie or half-truth like you seem to prefer

His gay sexual preference is all speculation. The fact is he was married to a woman. He also had an ex-wife. So him being gay will always be speculation. But the fact is he pledged allegiance to ISIS. That IS NOT speculation but fact - DUMBASS.
it is, but trying to pretend that pledge paints a complete enough picture would seem at this time to be ignorant

I'm all for trying to find all the available data.
then why would you say that looking for that data was 'defending isis'?

That is a fact.

Because if statements like this made on this thread by the op that some agreed with,

"The ISIS story is falling apart now we know it's a gay dude with a grudge."

That's one heck of a rush to judgement based on speculation.

i judge you by your posts - which is more information than you use to judge others

your slurs and constant use of the word 'slut' to describe any muslim woman marks your character. how you reach those judgments I do not know but I do know you do it without the information necessary for such a character determination.

in fact-----in an overwhelming majority of instances in which I refer to a muslim woman as a SLUT-----include those women who tie bombs to their asses to kill people----those women who shove knives into people randomly in Jerusalem ----and more rarely regarding those women who carry signs declaring their love for ADOLF or the need to kill people who "insult"----that murderer of mecca that they adulate You have no basis for your libel

and I've never seen you refer to anyone that is not a muslim (or muzzie, as you always slur)

you base your comment on absolutely nothing----I do recall----a case of a muslim women----
who virtually forcibly placed herself next to Trump and OBVIOUSLY dressed muslim style in order to PUSH A POINT-----but I do not have a complete recollection of the situation----I did call her a slut for CAUSE----but I do not remember the details-----she was CLEARLY THERE TO DEMONSTRATE AGAINST HIM----a kind of IN YOUR FACE thing. If I remember correctly---she did something that galvanized a guard to ask her to leave and she became a bit combative

Because if statements like this made on this thread that some agreed with,

yep. the isis story is falling apart - or at least showing itself to be incomplete.
but we don't know that he was gay. sure looks like he was, but we don't know that

That is a fact.

why would anyone come up with the idiotic title of this thread?------it is VULGAR. HATE MONGERING and DISGUSTING

why would anyone come up with the idiotic title of this thread?------it is VULGAR. HATE MONGERING and DISGUSTING

^^^ this ^^^

you base your comment on absolutely nothing----I do recall----a case of a muslim women----
who virtually forcibly placed herself next to Trump and OBVIOUSLY dressed muslim style in order to PUSH A POINT-----but I do not have a complete recollection of the situation----I did call her a slut for CAUSE
right. the cause for you was she was a muslim
----but I do not remember the details-----she was CLEARLY THERE TO DEMONSTRATE AGAINST HIM----a kind of IN YOUR FACE thing. If I remember correctly---she did something that galvanized a guard to ask her to leave and she became a bit combative
not surprising that you would invent a story to make her look bad

yep. the isis story is falling apart - or at least showing itself to be incomplete.
but we don't know that he was gay. sure looks like he was, but we don't know that

ISIS story? the one in which a recording of a 9-11 call is a statement by the perp that he claims he supports ISIS?

Never mind. You're delusional.

ISIS story? the one in which a recording of a 9-11 call is a statement by the perp that he claims he supports ISIS?
the story that that pledge of support explains his actions

Never mind. You're delusional.
delusional? what delusion do I hold?

who virtually forcibly placed herself next to Trump and OBVIOUSLY dressed muslim style in order to PUSH A POINT-----but I do not have a complete recollection of the situation----I did call her a slut for CAUSE
----but I do not remember the details-----she was CLEARLY THERE TO DEMONSTRATE AGAINST HIM----a kind of IN YOUR FACE thing. If I remember correctly---she did something that galvanized a guard to ask her to leave and she became a bit combative

not surprising that you would make a vague allusion to a POSSIBLE event of several weeks ago with NO LINK----to PROVE your lie that I call "EVERY MUSLIM WOMAN" a .slut

It is a piece of evidence----which so far----is not challenged by anything else

not surprising that you would make a vague allusion to a POSSIBLE event of several weeks ago with NO LINK----to PROVE your lie that I call "EVERY MUSLIM WOMAN" a .slut

please. you know what you believe. you call all muslim women sluts while using slurs and denigrating their religious beliefs. you are a terrible person.

and there is plenty that challenges the isis pledge, not the least of which is the support he gave for competing and conflicting groups.

You really are a terrible person. 'slut' hardly begins to describe your disgusting self

Because if statements like this made on this thread by the op that some agreed with,

as is the title.

please. you know what you believe. you call all muslim women sluts while using slurs and denigrating their religious beliefs. you are a terrible person.

and there is plenty that challenges the isis pledge, not the least of which is the support he gave for competing and conflicting groups.
This is not the thread nor the forum for you to air your personal feelings toward a poster ad nauseum. It's really boring. Could you perhaps continue your personal vendetta somewhere else?

This is not the thread nor the forum for you to air your personal feelings toward a poster ad nauseum. It's really boring. Could you perhaps continue your personal vendetta somewhere else?

DON't give him my telephone number!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back