bache bazi in afghanistan.
maybe he was bache bazi victim :
bacha-bazi-dancing-boys-of-afghanistan.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
bacha-buzi.jpg
bacha_dance.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
dancing_boys_afghan.jpg
I don't know if the butcher ever spent time in Afghanistan, but his father, a fan of the Taliban, was born and raised there.
maybe his father raped him .
his father is very crazy too . did you see youtube videos ?

This is like a Japanese man going on a killing spree in the US in 1944 while pledging allegiance to the Japanese empire and Liberals claiming the man was gay and thats why he did it. Just fucking stupid.
The amount of spinning for Islam never fails to shock. The libtards do it every time, but I keep thinking they will be too ashamed to continue with this disgusting behaviour every time there is a new atrocity somewhere on the globe. But no, in fact they are even more rabid this time round. SMH.

yep. the isis story is falling apart - or at least showing itself to be incomplete.
but we don't know that he was gay. sure looks like he was, but we don't know that

Never mind. You're delusional.
delusional? what delusion do I hold?

To borrow a phrase from Hillary,

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Regardless, we're STILL at war with radical Islam. Fact is Mateen was a Muslim and he pledged allegiance to ISIS. So Matten could have had sex with every gay man in Florida and it still does not change the fact that ISIS want to kills us and there are those that will kill in the name of ISIS.
i don't think it helps to pretend that everyone has the same or even similar motivations. doing so won't help to identify future threats

Because following the gay lead will help identify future threats? Wow. Guess I'd better keep an eye on my gay neighbors.
it can help determine how/if the murderer was radicalized and maybe help prevent others from going down the same path

Never mind. You're delusional.

Regardless, we're STILL at war with radical Islam. Fact is Mateen was a Muslim and he pledged allegiance to ISIS. So Matten could have had sex with every gay man in Florida and it still does not change the fact that ISIS want to kills us and there are those that will kill in the name of ISIS.
i don't think it helps to pretend that everyone has the same or even similar motivations. doing so won't help to identify future threats

Because following the gay lead will help identify future threats? Wow. Guess I'd better keep an eye on my gay neighbors.
it can help determine how/if the murderer was radicalized and maybe help prevent others from going down the same path

via mosque

right. the cause for you was she was a muslim not surprising that you would invent a story to make her look bad

not surprising that you would make a vague allusion to a POSSIBLE event of several weeks ago with NO LINK----to PROVE your lie that I call "EVERY MUSLIM WOMAN" a .slut

the story that that pledge of support explains his actions

It is a piece of evidence----which so far----is not challenged by anything else
please. you know what you believe. you call all muslim women sluts while using slurs and denigrating their religious beliefs. you are a terrible person.

and there is plenty that challenges the isis pledge, not the least of which is the support he gave for competing and conflicting groups.
This is not the thread nor the forum for you to air your personal feelings toward a poster ad nauseum. It's really boring. Could you perhaps continue your personal vendetta somewhere else?
You're right, I'm done with the lying slut.

I don't know the motivations for the murderer, but I do think it's clear at this point that simply trying to jam him in the isis box because it's neat and clean is ignorant of most of the facts
He kind of jammed himself into the Isis box. I wonder why dhimmicrats always refuse to acknowledge what Muslims declare and tell them?
he made other conflicting declarations. why does the isis one seem to be the only one that you care about?

not surprising that you would make a vague allusion to a POSSIBLE event of several weeks ago with NO LINK----to PROVE your lie that I call "EVERY MUSLIM WOMAN" a .slut

please. you know what you believe. you call all muslim women sluts while using slurs and denigrating their religious beliefs. you are a terrible person.

and there is plenty that challenges the isis pledge, not the least of which is the support he gave for competing and conflicting groups.
This is not the thread nor the forum for you to air your personal feelings toward a poster ad nauseum. It's really boring. Could you perhaps continue your personal vendetta somewhere else?

I don't know the motivations for the murderer, but I do think it's clear at this point that simply trying to jam him in the isis box because it's neat and clean is ignorant of most of the facts
He kind of jammed himself into the Isis box. I wonder why dhimmicrats always refuse to acknowledge what Muslims declare and tell them?
he made other conflicting declarations. why does the isis one seem to be the only one that you care about?

what conflicting declarations?

Because it's the group he declared for and made the effort to make a phone call stating so as he was slaughtering the infidels. Plus of course, Isis had recently issued their Ramadan call to butchering the infidel.

Because it's the group he declared for and made the effort to make a phone call stating so as he was slaughtering the infidels. Plus of course, Isis had recently issued their Ramadan call to butchering the infidel.

can you live with the explanation "COINCIDENCE" ???

via mosque
evidence?

this should help
Omar Mateen may not have understood the difference between ISIS, al-Qaeda and Hezbollah

via mosque
evidence?

based on that which I heard preached in
mosques decades ago ----and published
examples --------more recently----

via mosque
evidence?

based on that which I heard preached in
mosques decades ago ----and published
examples --------more recently----
so no evidence that his mosque had anything to dour with it

Forum List

Back