🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry Israeli causes bomb scare at NJ Airport

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4357954,00.html

A livid Israeli tourist who wanted an airline to remove his bag from a flight said he would claim to have a bomb in the bag in order to get the bag removed. The New York Post reported Monday that 44-year-old Evan Hess of Tel Aviv became upset after learning that even though his family’s bags had been put on the flight to Miami, there were no seats for them.

The man’s resulting tantrum caused a security panic that grounded flights and had security officials scrambling to find Hess and his family before they got on another flight.

According to the report, the incident began at 9 am local time. The Hess family – husband, wife and two children – was coming off of a flight from Tel Aviv, set to continue onto Florida. But upon arriving atv airport check-in, they were informed that more tickets had been sold than there were seats, and that their bags had inadvertently been loaded onto the plane, and could not be taken off.

After he mentioned a “bomb,” Hess walked off with his family, and disappeared into the crowd. More than ten police officers began a search for the Hess entourage. In the end, they were found and Hess was arrested while trying to get his family onto another American Airlines flight to Florida.

Last edited:
And you call me a sad little troll?

:lol:

Let me guess, this i some sort of Zionist conspiracy?
You're a joke :D

well, that certainly was an unproductive comment, and do you really think it neccessary to call another person a joke?

i doubt if it was a zionist conspiracy. just a disgruntled passenger who put himself as being more important than his fellow passengers.

• Banned

well, that certainly was an unproductive comment, and do you really think it neccessary to call another person a joke?

i doubt if it was a zionist conspiracy. just a disgruntled passenger who put himself as being more important than his fellow passengers.

This guy lives in some crazy fantasy world. :lol:

Angry Israeli causes bomb scare at NJ Airport - Israel News, Ynetnews

A livid Israeli tourist who wanted an airline to remove his bag from a flight said he would claim to have a bomb in the bag in order to get the bag removed. The New York Post reported Monday that 44-year-old Evan Hess of Tel Aviv became upset after learning that even though his family’s bags had been put on the flight to Miami, there were no seats for them.

The man’s resulting tantrum caused a security panic that grounded flights and had security officials scrambling to find Hess and his family before they got on another flight.

According to the report, the incident began at 9 am local time. The Hess family – husband, wife and two children – was coming off of a flight from Tel Aviv, set to continue onto Florida. But upon arriving atv airport check-in, they were informed that more tickets had been sold than there were seats, and that their bags had inadvertently been loaded onto the plane, and could not be taken off.

After he mentioned a “bomb,” Hess walked off with his family, and disappeared into the crowd. More than ten police officers began a search for the Hess entourage. In the end, they were found and Hess was arrested while trying to get his family onto another American Airlines flight to Florida.

OK BecauseIKnow, we discussed your position on Islamic and Israeli relations at length before, and you made some very valid points. This OP however, is absolute nonsense and it undermines my respect for your cause considerably. This is nothing more than an attack on a people because of the actions of one, and that never works if you want to retain any shred of credibility.

Whats funny BIK is that you always scold Lipush for posting stuff unrelated to the conflict. You're a huge hypocrite.

OK BecauseIKnow, we discussed your position on Islamic and Israeli relations at length before, and you made some very valid points. This OP however, is absolute nonsense and it undermines my respect for your cause considerably. This is nothing more than an attack on a people because of the actions of one, and that never works if you want to retain any shred of credibility.

Yeah, well you should join the discussion more often. I'm only reporting news but you can say it's a seldom response to all the other idiotic threads created by Toastman and Lipush. They always try to get the best of both worlds. But when you have a guy bored out of his mind and decides to troll every post it's kind if difficult to have a real engaging discussion. I know I've made valid points, you're definitely not the first person to tell me that. But I see hypocrisy from some people here when it comes to these threads. Not you though.

BIK just quoted a news story from an israeli paper, not unlike lipush.

perhaps you sshould direct your anger towards ynet news with a scathing letter to the editor, or use their comment section.

i don't believe, after reading some of your prior posts, that you had any respect for the palestinian cause, or BIK, at all.

maybe i missed something?

Last edited:

perhaps you sshould direct your anger towards ynet news with a scathing letter to the editor, or use their comment section.

i don't believe, after reading some of your prior posts, that you had any respect for the palestinian cause, or BIK, at all.

How many times have we seen Lipush and Toastman quote a story and turn it into a agenda against Palestinians? I can't keep count. The only time they see it is when we quote an article without the agenda. You're absolutely right.

This guy lives in some crazy fantasy world. :lol:
Why Baghdad Bob must live in a fantasy world if he thinks that the Muslims have been such angels at airports. Meanwhile, let us at least not forget the two Muslim doctors who were going to bomb Edinburgh airport. Of course, in Seal's and Bob's mind, no passengers were inconvenienced when the airport was closed. Say, how's that underwear bomber doing?

How many times have we seen Lipush and Toastman quote a story and turn it into a agenda against Palestinians? I can't keep count. The only time they see it is when we quote an article without the agenda. You're absolutely right.

I post stuff related to the conflict. What does this have to do witht he conflict...

Shutup stupid, that was in response to a the same thread made against Arabs. Racist vile garbage.

Forum List

Back