🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry Israeli causes bomb scare at NJ Airport

And you call me a sad little troll?

:lol:

Let me guess, this i some sort of Zionist conspiracy?
You're a joke :D

well, that certainly was an unproductive comment, and do you really think it neccessary to call another person a joke?

i doubt if it was a zionist conspiracy. just a disgruntled passenger who put himself as being more important than his fellow passengers.

This guy lives in some crazy fantasy world. :lol:

I think he is a child.

Air travel certainly isn't what it used to be : (( More's the pity.

Though I must say the best in-flight meal I've had recently was on Aer Lingus.... a tasty little bit of Irish stew, with lots of nice fresh goodies on the side. Sensible: a stew isn't going to suffer much from having to be reheated, or bounced around a bit.

OTOH, our friends who paid more and flew American, had a lousy 'meal' and nearly missed the boat because their flight was delayed.

And on the way back, it appeared as though their luggage had been used for chock blocks for the plane.....of course it *would* be the suitcases with their fanciest dress clothes which all got mangled : ((

well, that certainly was an unproductive comment, and do you really think it neccessary to call another person a joke?

i doubt if it was a zionist conspiracy. just a disgruntled passenger who put himself as being more important than his fellow passengers.

This guy lives in some crazy fantasy world. :lol:
Why Baghdad Bob must live in a fantasy world if he thinks that the Muslims have been such angels at airports. Meanwhile, let us at least not forget the two Muslim doctors who were going to bomb Edinburgh airport. Of course, in Seal's and Bob's mind, no passengers were inconvenienced when the airport was closed. Say, how's that underwear bomber doing?

i said no such thing. perhaps you have mistaken me for someone else.

For those of you who want to see who the real BIK is, here is a thread he recently started that got moved to the Badlands area

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/280912-crybabies-of-the-israeli-defense-forces-4.html

I want to thank you BecauseIKnowHowToTroll, for making that thread. Now we can all see what a hateful vile scumbag you really are.

don't you think it a bit incongruous to intent to bring to this "polite" board a post that has deliberately been moved from this board by the moderators because it has been deemed offensive?

also, there is a warning at the top of that board about content.

For those of you who want to see who the real BIK is, here is a thread he recently started that got moved to the Badlands area

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/280912-crybabies-of-the-israeli-defense-forces-4.html

I want to thank you BecauseIKnowHowToTroll, for making that thread. Now we can all see what a hateful vile scumbag you really are.

don't you think it a bit incongruous to intent to bring to this "polite" board a post that has deliberately been moved from this board by the moderators because it has been deemed offensive?

I don't see whats so polite about this board. There seems to be more exchanges of insults then there is political talk

I don't see whats so polite about this board. There seems to be more exchanges of insults then there is political talk

obviously, you are not one of those being targeted for report. it would seem a few of us are. it seems those targeted appear to be exclusively gentile, given the way that some others continue their certainly questionable behaviour.

a lot of political talk is being derailed. for instance, i will make a perfectly legitimate political comment in a polite and non threatening manner, albeit controversial, and i am immediately met with cartoons of leipreachans and accusations of being drunk or hungover or stupid or what have you. is a wonder that people begin not to care.

I dunno what's funnier. The fact that this guy is a total braindead, or the fact that in his stupidity, he pointed out a major problem.

Have you Americans learned NOTHING from 9-11?

You do NOT leave the passenger OUTSIDE the airplane, but put the LUGGAGE on the airplane.

That's a security NO-NO in Israel, and like that it should be in every place.

Technically, it COULD be a bomb! a breifcase without a passenger?! halllllooooooo.

btw, BIK, Keish Mein Yiddish Yuchis.

I post what I want as long as its not considered trolling (Like that 2048 post Pble posts every week, only to be seen 1,000,000 times...)

Now you have no reason to complain about me posting 'silly' things, right?

Glad we have that settled!

Angry Israeli causes bomb scare at NJ Airport - Israel News, Ynetnews

A livid Israeli tourist who wanted an airline to remove his bag from a flight said he would claim to have a bomb in the bag in order to get the bag removed. The New York Post reported Monday that 44-year-old Evan Hess of Tel Aviv became upset after learning that even though his family’s bags had been put on the flight to Miami, there were no seats for them.

The man’s resulting tantrum caused a security panic that grounded flights and had security officials scrambling to find Hess and his family before they got on another flight.

According to the report, the incident began at 9 am local time. The Hess family – husband, wife and two children – was coming off of a flight from Tel Aviv, set to continue onto Florida. But upon arriving atv airport check-in, they were informed that more tickets had been sold than there were seats, and that their bags had inadvertently been loaded onto the plane, and could not be taken off.

After he mentioned a “bomb,” Hess walked off with his family, and disappeared into the crowd. More than ten police officers began a search for the Hess entourage. In the end, they were found and Hess was arrested while trying to get his family onto another American Airlines flight to Florida.

OK BecauseIKnow, we discussed your position on Islamic and Israeli relations at length before, and you made some very valid points. This OP however, is absolute nonsense and it undermines my respect for your cause considerably. This is nothing more than an attack on a people because of the actions of one, and that never works if you want to retain any shred of credibility.

Yeah, well you should join the discussion more often. I'm only reporting news ...

No you're not ... you're selling hate and you're so stupid you not only can't see that about yourself, you can't comprehend that most others do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK BecauseIKnow, we discussed your position on Islamic and Israeli relations at length before, and you made some very valid points. This OP however, is absolute nonsense and it undermines my respect for your cause considerably. This is nothing more than an attack on a people because of the actions of one, and that never works if you want to retain any shred of credibility.

Yeah, well you should join the discussion more often. I'm only reporting news ...

No you're not ... you're selling hate and you're so stupid you not only can't see that about yourself, you can't comprehend that most others do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By making a thread like this, he is just showing us how desperate he is ! Poor little guy :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back