Ann Coulter claims growing interest in soccer shows signs of moral decay. WTH?

She could have a point, way to many single moms sending,their boys to gay soccer camp.

Don't kill the messenger dude, debate the message.

The message is outdated, kids today in the US like soccer(.) And baseball, and football, and.............. swimming, at least in my area of the country.

That's just stupid on her part

Baseball and football are totally unwatchable

Baseball is more for playing not watching.

The people I know who watch Baseball
are either on teams and share with each other,
or they follow the sport and certain teams
very closely and keep up with the history.

I assume soccer is the same way.

I do not want to watch people do all that work
just to end up with a 0-0 score.

Anything that gets promoted in electronic media enough becomes successful. That's exactly how we ended up with this hack president twice.

Out of Baseball, Football and Soccer the latter is objectively the most physically demanding. In football there is roughly 15 minutes of actual physical activity and baseball is even worse. Ann Coulter proves once again that she is an imbecile.

Baseball and football are totally unwatchable

You must know nothing about either sport. Baseball has the equivalent of 250 soccer shots-on-goal per game. Every pitch that is caught is a goal. Every one that is put in play is a block that involves many possible ramifications.
As with soccer, baseball is essentially unchanged for over one hundred twenty years.

I was trying to find another link to even worse statements she's made,
and found this link with photos spoofing Coulter that are HILARIOUS:

? Twitter Hilariously Responds To Ann Coulter Mocking*Nigerian Girl Hashtag Campaign (IMAGES)*

=========================================

I didn't think anything else could shock me after
Coulter made that horrible sexist/sexually harassing remark,
asking if the wife of a Muslim bombing suspect got a "clitorectomy,"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/ann-coulter-hijab_n_3139513.html

At least she proved, once and for all, that women can be just as sexist against other women. Only she could get away with saying something like that;
I don't see how any man could. I thought she shattered the glass ceiling on that one.

Coulter Trolls US Soccer Fans: Growing Interest Shows 'National Decay'

Now I get that not everyone likes soccer. I'm not a fan of it myself.

And I get that Coulter is a troll. But jeez, does she have no shame?

This is total nonsense. I especially liked her claim " I promise you: No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer".

Last edited:
I think soccer is boring, and I have no interest in it.

BUT !

As more and more Americans die off, and are replaced by Hispanics already here and third world ( more Hispanics) people sneaking into our country, soccer will grow at a phenomenal rate.

As football slowly shrinks in popularity, partly due to the changing demographics and the fact more and more kids won't be pursuing it due to more and more medical evidence of the dangers of concussions.

Eventually you're going to see the best athletes pursuing soccer. Once that happens these athletes will become the new heroes of American kids.

Coulter might as well face it, this is a train that wont be stopped. It might take a # of years, possibly even a few decades, but it's going to happen.
It sucks, but it's going to happen.

Out of Baseball, Football and Soccer the latter is objectively the most physically demanding. In football there is roughly 15 minutes of actual physical activity and baseball is even worse. Ann Coulter proves once again that she is an imbecile.

so what does that have to do with moral decay?......just askin....

The message is outdated, kids today in the US like soccer(.) And baseball, and football, and.............. swimming, at least in my area of the country.
Hence single moms. Don't you get her message? Soccer in the USA is a little girly sport no little boys in my generation wanted to grow up a gay soccer player.

Coulter Trolls US Soccer Fans: Growing Interest Shows 'National Decay'

Now I get that not everyone likes soccer. I'm not a fan of it myself.

And I get that Coulter is a troll. But jeez, does she have no shame?

This is total nonsense. I especially liked her claim " I promise you: No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer".

She's nothing more than a troll, WB.

Plus she prefers polo.

fJXS7Xy.jpg

Never seen a kid down my block wanting to trade soccer cards. But oh well we had dads and moms in our homes back then.

Hence single moms. Don't you get her message? Soccer in the USA is a little girly sport no little boys in my generation wanted to grow up a gay soccer player.

Perhaps fewer boys now feel the need to prove anything?

I played football when I was in high school. I think I still have the letter. I was the starting middle linebacker my senior year. I know what it took to play football well. And I had trouble keeping up with the intramural soccer players at the Univ of AL. The sport requires some serious conditioning.

Gay? lmao If you want to stick with that argument, thats fine. I guess you agree with Coulter that the increased interest in soccer is a sign of the moral decay of the nation?

Forum List

Back