Ann Coulter makes excuse for Comrade Trump in book

That is the America Comrade Trump wants. One that is ruled by bullies and threats, and one where prejudices are accepted and encourged. She is proud of his mocking of the disabled.

Since you brought up the subject of retards, Retard: Hillary has just about run the gauntlet on possible defenses of her emails, the unsecured servers, and now the latest, the actual loss of a laptop chocked full of classified materials. Let's see, first she simply denied. Next, she claimed total stupidity and lack of technical knowledge. Now she is claiming the old insanity plea that her time spent as Secretary of State and her activities there are totally a forgotten and unremembered part of her history. Her claims of stupidity and now her insanity cop out are both completely supported by James Comey. I suspect next that she will be taking the 5th like so many others have done in her and Obama's behalf.

Since you brought up the subject of retards, Retard: Hillary has just about run the gauntlet on possible defenses of her emails, the unsecured servers, and now the latest, the actual loss of a laptop chocked full of classified materials. Let's see, first she simply denied. Next, she claimed total stupidity and lack of technical knowledge. Now she is claiming the old insanity plea that her time spent as Secretary of State and her activities there are totally a forgotten and unremembered part of her history. Her claims of stupidity and now her insanity cop out are both completely supported by James Comey. I suspect next that she will be taking the 5th like so many others have done in her and Obama's behalf.

If the GOP had chosen anyone other than Comrade Trump, I would be concerned. THANK YOU REPUBLICAN PRIMARY VOTERS!

If the GOP had chosen anyone other than Comrade Trump, I would be concerned. THANK YOU REPUBLICAN PRIMARY VOTERS!

You're more than welcome. You want to elect someone who even the FBI agrees is mentally incompetent.

A couple days ago I was watching a clip of her debating with comedian Jim Norton whether or not Trump was mocking the reporter. She was claiming that Trump wasn't even bending his hand as they freeze-framed him bending his hand. Norton seemed beside himself debating it. :lol:

You're more than welcome. You want to elect someone who even the FBI agrees is mentally incompetent.

Lie again, soon, please.

How many former and present security experts have said Comrade Trump is dangerous? is is 100 yet? and most are Republicans.

Lie again, soon, please.

Well, he actually did at first support her claim as to being an idiot. Now though, since the issue with the lost laptop has come forward, he appears to have really meant that she was insane the whole time she was Secretary of State.

You keep putting them up here and we will keep making you out to look like the fool you are. We have far more to counter with than you can come up with. Keep it up.

How many former and present security experts have said Comrade Trump is dangerous? is is 100 yet? and most are Republicans.

Well, we actually have the FBI director and the CIA claiming Hillary is dangerous to the country. Even the military used her for training purposes. Keep it up Jim.

Well, we actually have the FBI director and the CIA claiming Hillary is dangerous to the country. Even the military used her for training purposes. Keep it up Jim.
This fails as a red herring fallacy – the thread is about Trump, not Clinton.

But your failed attempt to deflect is understandable.

I know what the thread is about, Asshole. We usually shut these down quickly because Hillary has a lot more baggage than Trump.

criminal2.jpg

I know what the thread is about, Asshole. We usually shut these down quickly because Hillary has a lot more baggage than Trump.

You post cartoons. I will post facts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../index.html?client=ms-android-americamovil-us

You post cartoons. I will post facts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../index.html?client=ms-android-americamovil-us

You post only smear stuff about Trump. I have begged you to take up arguments about Hillary's proposed policies and you have continued to refuse to do so. You are a fraud.

Forum List

Back