Ann Coulter nails it in two “WALL” tweets.

He should start a war with Mexico. You know? A good false flag operation American presidents are famous for. Then the MSM being the lovers of all wars, will line up behind him and get their friends, Hillary voters, to approve.
You mean, a second such war with Mexico?

The dems want de-facto open borders,

Troubkevus with your point is it is simply based upon this lie “The dems want de-facto open borders” and that gives absolutely nowhere in court.

And to RW Annie’s point Trump just agreed to a Democrat sponsidered provision containing over a billion dollars for more border fencing and barriers.

How do you explain that to a District Circuit judge that Democrats are putting up fences to keep the birder open?

Coulter is right. Trumpo has sold you out. Failed you big time.
If you want me to read your posts try using spell-check and proof-reading it before you post it.
It makes no sense as written.

I believe Couiter ‘nailed it” better than anyone where she points out that Trumpo’s emergency declaration is an exercise in futility because simultaneously with declaring an energency he performed a constitutional act with Congress that he now must argue was unconstitutional.

Usually, declaring an act unconstitutional would involve pointing to a Constitutional provision violated by that act.

Funny thing is, Annie didn't, and probably couldn't. Which is why she wouldn't even try.

Goes without saying, no one with a hint of a legitimate claim to self-respect would ever follow Annie's twitter droppings in their spare time.

Annie has not declared anything unconstitutional. Go back and read her tweets. Then get back to us.

Now we are getting picky. Let me amend:

Usually, Trump, were he forced to declare an act unconstitutional, would enable Annie to point to a Constitutional provision Trump would have to assert was violated by that act.

Better now? Annie still couldn't, and wouldn't, point to that violated Constitutional provision.

Trump has a democracy of the men on his side same as Andrew Jackson

Trump has the Real power now to save America

A democracy of loons in a looney bin. Making laws will be worthless if the men are on the other side

1. Drugs coming across the southern border kill more Americans in one year than all of the mass shootings to date, That is a true emergency. That 90% of the drugs "seized" come thru the POAs doesn't mean that way more drugs go around the POAs. My brother was on the southern border in the AF and they tracked the drug cartel planes coming over but were not allowed to contact DEA or law enforcement. So you have no clue how they get drugs into the US.

Um, guy, more Americans die from abusing legal opioids and meth brewed up in trailer parks. We've locked up millions of people, but as long as people want drugs, we will have a drug problem. NEXT!!!!

2. Sure we thought it thru, if they send the ATF for our guns, bring a lunch. Besides the 2nd Amendment would win in court. Similarly, going full "New Green Deal" or "single payer healthcare" runs into funding issues. So the president has plenty of guard-rails, including a "resolution of disapproval" which cancels the emergency.

Uh, guy, you've already stated that calling something a "national emergency" allows the president to ignore the courts and congress. Again, you all didn't think this through at all.

and shit, you guys think shooting some ATF agents is going to make you more sympathetic. Ask David Koresh how that worked out.

1. No one said to ignore the courts, or a legal "resolution of disapproval". Stop lying. Looks like all you have to stand on is bullshit, good luck.
2. The 2nd Amendment protects our gun rights. The ATF knows better than to do "searches and seizures" in violation of the Constitution's 4th Amendment.

Trump will go full speed

And make a 2nd emergency the harmful voting system .. He will make logic tests for voters where all democrats will swept out of office during the 2020 election

Again what counts is the democracy of men especially the all powerful white men

Ewww, racist fucks here it seems.

How does it feel losing every battle you white supremacists twats try and fight.

Asses kicked in the Civil War. Lose apartheid in africa. Lose the civil rights movement. KKK and your other groups labeled as hate groups. See the first black president in history. Those monuments now being ripped down over and over.

Y'all have been relegated to spending your weekends at bed bath and beyond buying tiki torches to go find the biggest sausage fest to fly your nazi flags and literally have shit thrown at you. How sad of a life that must be, only ever knowing absolute failure at every corner.

If there are any cling-on Trumpo supporters/idolaters our there please explain why Coultergeist is wrong:

“To declare a national emergency, Trump will now have to argue that a bill HE SIGNED was unconstitutional,” she said. “Ask your new AG if this is a good idea.”

“There's no coming back from this. No "emergency" or presidential powers will allow him to build the wall, ever, after he signs this bill. Trump has just agreed to fully open borders.
3:58 PM · Feb 14, 2019 ·

I believe Couiter ‘nailed it” better than anyone where she points out that Trumpo’s emergency declaration is an exercise in futility because simultaneously with declaring an energency he performed a constitutional act with Congress that he now must argue was unconstitutional.

What do the MAGAduped here think if Annie’s point?

How about it, conservatives. Has Annie put another nail in Trumpo's political coffin while other pundits like Hannity and Limbaugh are clinging to the Trumpo hate wagon to the bitter and futile end.

Like most writers, Coulter wants to sell books. She doesn't much care who on which side buys them for what reason.

How does it feel losing every battle you white supremacists twats try and fight.

Asses kicked in the Civil War. Lose apartheid in africa. Lose the civil rights movement. KKK and your other groups labeled as hate groups. See the first black president in history. Those monuments now being ripped down over and over.

Y'all have been relegated to spending your weekends at bed bath and beyond buying tiki torches to go find the biggest sausage fest to fly your nazi flags and literally have shit thrown at you. How sad of a life that must be, only ever knowing absolute failure at every corner.

Wrong dead wrong

White men have never lost a war. Because they are more wise and more powerful

At times they sleep but when awakened like now they always win

White men won the civil war because of having more white men than the other side

This is not the same

This is men against women and not men against men

Wake up and learn history on who has the power

I would still define you as an idiot, honestly.

I shouldn't have expected any less of a moronic response.

Someone else hires illegals that have a negative impact on my industry and I am the idiot.

Not the criminal illegal who likely stolecan identity after illegally crossing the border.
Not the illegal who causes depressed wages across the industry.
Not the employers who hire said illegals which allow them to severely undercut the bidding process giving them an unfair advantage against all the employers conducting business legally.
Not the politicians who turn a blind eye to this illegal employment industry.
Not the consumers who willfully hire these people.

But me.

Here's the thing. Trump knows the "Emergency Declaration" will be slapped down by the courts and congress. Even he isn't that dense.

But he can go back to the inbred, bible thumping mouth-breathers who voted for him and say, "I tried to keep them Mexicans out. I really tried".
How do you define someone like me who doesn't want unfettered and unchecked floods of illegals?

Keep in mind my position is arrived at from a business stand point. We have a LARGE population of illegals in KC and that population has a negative impact on the construction industry. The industry I made my career in.

You oppose illegal immigration and yet you vote Republican. Republicans have always been the party that promoted illegal immigration because they want to cheap labor. They block the laws that would have punished employers.

I don't see an issue with declaring a national emergency. The dems want de-facto open borders, that itself is unconstitutional, as are sanctuary cities/states. They swore to protect the US, and then do not allow the president to extend the wall and replace ineffective fences due to inadequate funding. Yet we protect borders in South Korea, Ukraine, Iraq, Poland, etc.

Those borders face actual threats...

No, "My Daughter might Date a Mexican" is not a national emergency.

Signing the Bill and then declaring a national emergency puts the issue to the courts to define presidential authority regarding emergencies and re-purposing approved funds. The many caravans coming up from Central America do present a clear and present danger to the US.

Actually, I think your tiny little brain hasn't thought this through at all. Let's say the Courts actually uphold Trump's position, that if you hysterically scream about a "problem" (not really) and call it a national emergency, he can override congress and the law.

Then in 2020, Trump and the GOP get voted out of office, and the new Democrat President declares "gun violence' a "National Emergency" (because it is killing far more people than undocumented immigrants being bad drivers are). The ATF then proceeds to go around confiscating guns because... National Emergency.

You boys didn't think this one through at all, did you?

1. Drugs coming across the southern border kill more Americans in one year than all of the mass shootings to date, That is a true emergency.
Wrong. The PEOPLE doing the drugs kill themselves. Your idiotic statement is like the idiots saying "guns are killing people en masse"

Here's the thing. Trump knows the "Emergency Declaration" will be slapped down by the courts and congress. Even he isn't that dense.

But he can go back to the inbred, bible thumping mouth-breathers who voted for him and say, "I tried to keep them Mexicans out. I really tried".
How do you define someone like me who doesn't want unfettered and unchecked floods of illegals?

Keep in mind my position is arrived at from a business stand point. We have a LARGE population of illegals in KC and that population has a negative impact on the construction industry. The industry I made my career in.

You oppose illegal immigration and yet you vote Republican. Republicans have always been the party that promoted illegal immigration because they want to cheap labor. They block the laws that would have punished employers.
I vote conservative ya foreign twat.

Mind your own business foreigner

That is the Rino republicans the globalists like the democrats

Trump has the real power the white men on his side

I don't see an issue with declaring a national emergency. The dems want de-facto open borders, that itself is unconstitutional, as are sanctuary cities/states. They swore to protect the US, and then do not allow the president to extend the wall and replace ineffective fences due to inadequate funding. Yet we protect borders in South Korea, Ukraine, Iraq, Poland, etc.

Signing the Bill and then declaring a national emergency puts the issue to the courts to define presidential authority regarding emergencies and re-purposing approved funds. The many caravans coming up from Central America do present a clear and present danger to the US.

Actually, I think your tiny little brain hasn't thought this through at all. Let's say the Courts actually uphold Trump's position, that if you hysterically scream about a "problem" (not really) and call it a national emergency, he can override congress and the law.

Then in 2020, Trump and the GOP get voted out of office, and the new Democrat President declares "gun violence' a "National Emergency" (because it is killing far more people than undocumented immigrants being bad drivers are). The ATF then proceeds to go around confiscating guns because... National Emergency.

1. Drugs coming across the southern border kill more Americans in one year than all of the mass shootings to date, That is a true emergency. That 90% of the drugs "seized" come thru the POAs doesn't mean that way more drugs go around the POAs. My brother was on the southern border in the AF and they tracked the drug cartel planes coming over but were not allowed to contact DEA or law enforcement. So you have no clue how they get drugs into the US.

2. Sure we thought it thru, if they send the ATF for our guns, bring a lunch. Besides the 2nd Amendment would win in court. Similarly, going full "New Green Deal" or "single payer healthcare" runs into funding issues. So the president has plenty of guard-rails, including a "resolution of disapproval" which cancels the emergency.

Your realize you just made a point for not spending billions on a wall, don't you? See we can put that money for a wall on single payer healthcare and the green new deal which includes healthcare for all. So just the New Green Deal.

Why do you put your faith in a man who uses illegal immigrants as employees in his corporation and has done for all of his working life? Trump is one of the people who created the problem and he’s doing nothing about it really.

Your realize you just made a point for not spending billions on a wall, don't you? See we can put that money for a wall on single payer healthcare and the green new deal which includes healthcare for all. So just the New Green Deal.

The "Green New Deal" was born dead. People are still laughing.

The "Green New Deal" was born dead. People are still laughing.

The real green new deal not the one right wing nuts played around with.

Why do you put your faith in a man who uses illegal immigrants as employees in his corporation and has done for all of his working life? Trump is one of the people who created the problem and he’s doing nothing about it really.

Abortion is the line in the sand that decides who the real crooks are

Science also tells this

The party that supports abortion is the most crooked party

Forum List

Back