Ann Coulter On Media's Breitbart Smears...

Seems to me the White House has a bad habit of overreacting.

Remember the Beer Summit?
The White House has a habit of REACTING when those therein should look away. Key point: RUSH/birth control.

Actually they stick their nose in when they shouldn't.

They have more important things to do, but instead they're on constant image campaign for Obama.

He's such a putz they're constantly grasping at straws.
Actually they stick their nose in when they shouldn't.

Agreed on that.

How is it evil to be honest about a man?

Evil? No. Dishonest... definitely.

Breitbart enjoyed gotcha videos that were edited in a way to misrepresent the truth but make his opponents look bad.

How is saying that dishonest or evil?

No, they were edited simply so they were short enough to show on a nightly news program. The meme that the editing altered the truth of the video is left-wing propaganda. It's designed to fool people who don't take the effort to view the unedited versions of the videos, which were readily available on his website and youTube.

Last edited:
So here we are on page 8 and still not one of Breitbart's fans has posted as to what he did to help the country. What did he do to make things better?

Anyone?

When/where did you serve, asswipe?
Breitbart did not serve either. His contribution was that he expressed opinions some Americans welcomed....................No! HE EXPRESSED HIS opinions, that is ENOUGH of a contribution. Thank you for serving this nation as you state you are a Veteran.

Evil? No. Dishonest... definitely.

Breitbart enjoyed gotcha videos that were edited in a way to misrepresent the truth but make his opponents look bad.

How is saying that dishonest or evil?

No, they were edited simply so they were short enough to show on a nightly news program. The meme that the editing altered the truth of the video is a left-wing propaganda meme. It's designed to fool people who don't take the effort to view the unedited versions of the videos, which were readily available on his website and youTube.
And 9/11 was a hoax Brip?

So, does me honestly saying that is Warrior did, does that make me "evil" and "dishonest" in your eyes?

I personally don't think you're evil or dishonest.
A pussy, yes, but not evil or dishonest

The fact that someone is pathetic and ineffectual doesn't mean they aren't evil. Lots of losers would slit your throat if given the chance. Liberals are the kind of people who would happily volunteer for the job of herding people into gas ovens if that's what their masters told them they wanted.

So, does me honestly saying that is Warrior did, does that make me "evil" and "dishonest" in your eyes?

The fact that someone is pathetic and ineffectual doesn't mean they aren't evil. Lots of losers would slit your throat if given the chance. Liberals are the kind of people who would happily volunteer for the job of herding people into gas ovens if that's what their masters told them they wanted.
Then we may no longer BE a nation, should such a insane idea be true.

Americans don't want to live under Sharia law, as you do, asswipe.

Sorry.

Not gonna happen.

Respect is earned. Dignity is what you create for yourself. In either case, it's not up to the world to simply grant anyone, even a dead man, respect and dignity. He should have earned it for himself in life.
Correct.

Breitbart alone decided to lie and distort the truth, he had only himself to blame for his posthumous reputation. To acknowledge that fact is not a ‘smear.’

Sorry.

Not gonna happen.
Nor do I Warrior. Brip referenced Democrats committing genocide.

Please. It's the liberals who are largely against the death penalty, guns, etc.

Sorry.

Not gonna happen.

I've not known Peach long, but I've not seen her say she wants to live under Sharia law. Point out where she said such a thing and I will condemn her desires to do so.

No, they were edited simply so they were short enough to show on a nightly news program. The meme that the editing altered the truth of the video is left-wing propaganda. It's designed to fool people who don't take the effort to view the unedited versions of the videos, which were readily available on his website and youTube.
And 9/11 was a hoax Brip?

So, disputing liberal horseshit means you're also a 9/11 truther?

Do you believe a horsehair put into a bottle will turn into a snake?

Last edited:
So here we are on page 8 and still not one of Breitbart's fans has posted as to what he did to help the country. What did he do to make things better?

Anyone?

When/where did you serve, asswipe?
Breitbart did not serve either. His contribution was that he expressed opinions some Americans welcomed....................No! HE EXPRESSED HIS opinions, that is ENOUGH of a contribution. Thank you for serving this nation as you state you are a Veteran.

When did you serve? What's your "contribution?"

Anyone?

He destroyed ACORN, Shirley Sherrod and Anthony Wiener. For those achievements alone he deserves the thanks of every taxpayer in America.

Are you saying Nazi Germany wasn't a nation?

Respect is earned. Dignity is what you create for yourself. In either case, it's not up to the world to simply grant anyone, even a dead man, respect and dignity. He should have earned it for himself in life.
Correct.

Breitbart alone decided to lie and distort the truth, he had only himself to blame for his posthumous reputation. To acknowledge that fact is not a ‘smear.’

Of course it's a smear. None of you turds have ever demonstrated that anything Breitbart said or published isn't true.

Forum List

Back