🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ann Coulter on Paris Attack: ‘Donald Trump Was Elected President Tonight’

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The words she spoke couldn't be more truthful. New Orleans yesterday just got 10,000 Syrian refugees dumped off a boat into the city and Louisianan's aren't happy. If they try to disrupt a Saints game outside the Superdome or blow up Mardi Gras revelers, there will be hell to pay. What Obama is allowing is not permissible. He took an oath to preserve and protect the sovereignty of the nation from foreign and domestic enemies. He is doing the opposite on purpose. Trump understands patriotism and has common sense to realize these refugees are our enemy and will do harm to Americans. Trump has this election already sewed up.

Ann Coulter on Paris Attack: ‘Donald Trump Was Elected President Tonight’

Either Trump or Cruz...at this point supporting illegal immigration is a sure fire losing platform. Americans are fed up

If Trump doesn't denounce such craven politicization of a tragedy he's lost my support and made me into an enemy. If he makes use of it, if nayone does, I will make it my life's work to destroy them.

Wasn't even mad with Carson. Imagine if I were mad at you.

Glad you're amused. Can shoot or arrest a guy coming after you with a gun or bomb. But what do you do about the guy who can write and understands psychology when he makes you his bitch?

"Ann Coulter on Paris Attack: ‘Donald Trump Was Elected President Tonight’"

At least conservatives are consistent at being wrong.

And Coulter is typical of most on the reprehensible right: seeking to exploit the tragedy in Paris for some perceived partisan gain.

Not only will Trump not be president, he won't even be the GOP nominee in 2016.

And Coulter is typical of most on the reprehensible right: seeking to exploit the tragedy in Paris for some perceived partisan gain.

As Trump tops 40 percent in the poll released yesterday? He's gaining steam and his stance on immigration is driving it

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Pot calling the kettle black again.

• Banned

No, the Paris attacks need to be exploited to wake up Americans of what's coming to this country if we don't stop them from entering our country. They refuse to assimilate and they refuse to respect our culture and values. Trump understands this as well as any common sense thinking American. It's time to put a stop to this madness and Trump is the only man with patriotic values to do it.

If Trump doesn't denounce such craven politicization of a tragedy he's lost my support and made me into an enemy. If he makes use of it, if nayone does, I will make it my life's work to destroy them.

Wasn't even mad with Carson. Imagine if I were mad at you.

I really doubt you were supporting him, anyway, and if you're dumb enough to think it's desirable for a Presidential candidate to NOT make policy statements on a current event this big, you're too dumb for your support to be valuable.

You're typical of most on the lying left: seeking to silence your opposition so they can't point out what an incredible mess you've made of our country.

I think what happened yesterday secured him NOT being the nominee...

Unless he starts talking about building a wall across the northern border between us and Canada as well, which is where terrorist would exploit and enter the country if they wanted to come in or just get a darn visa to enter like the 9/11 terrorists....his concern with Mexican rapists could fall by the wayside?

As Trump tops 40 percent in the poll released yesterday? He's gaining steam and his stance on immigration is driving it
As Trump tops 40 percent in the poll

Among republicans

zoi908.jpg

not partisan gain dear, just to save the country from a possible bio-weapons attack that could could kill 10's of millions!!

composition fallacy

I think what happened yesterday secured him NOT being the nominee...

Unless he starts talking about building a wall across the northern border between us and Canada as well, which is where terrorist would exploit and enter the country if they wanted to come in or just get a darn visa to enter like the 9/11 terrorists....his concern with Mexican rapists could fall by the wayside?

Hell's bells we just like your beer. My fave Milwaukee Light. Ok and when I was living east I used to cheer for the Buffalo Bills. Don't hold that against me because I also used to go to Sabres games (my dad had season tickets so I could go to Buffalo and watch the Leafs lose).

I don 't want to behead you despite the Keystone debacle. I'm sorry if you don't like Celine Dion or The Bieb. Or John Candy.

We are canucks together. Never your enemy and always your friend even though this administration in particular has been a mother fucker to us your northern neighbor. Argo was us. Not you. Not like the movie.

Forum List

Back