Ann Coulter on Trump’s Immigration Plan: Greatest Political Document Since Magna Carta

Ann coulterbhhahahahahahahahahah!

Friday, February 3, 2012

**Update** - Many have found it too hard to believe that Ann Coulter could possibly have once been a man for their lack of a personal experience in having no reference point to go by. Recently a story appeared in The Sun about a very successful man to woman conversion of Cyrstal Warren, 42, who claims to have slept with 1,000 men who hadn't detected her sex change.

I believe this widely circulated story can be used as a template to compare the possibility Ann Coulter was formerly a man. See Crystal Warren: I Used To Be A Man - The Sun UK

- See more at: Jesus Saved Cheryl Meril From Hell Former Man Crystal Warren Helps The Case For Ann Coulter Being A Man

That's the kind of reasoned discourse we've come to expect from liberals.

Friday, February 3, 2012

**Update** - Many have found it too hard to believe that Ann Coulter could possibly have once been a man for their lack of a personal experience in having no reference point to go by. Recently a story appeared in The Sun about a very successful man to woman conversion of Cyrstal Warren, 42, who claims to have slept with 1,000 men who hadn't detected her sex change.

I believe this widely circulated story can be used as a template to compare the possibility Ann Coulter was formerly a man. See Crystal Warren: I Used To Be A Man - The Sun UK

- See more at: Jesus Saved Cheryl Meril From Hell Former Man Crystal Warren Helps The Case For Ann Coulter Being A Man

reasonable discourse and ann coulter are mutually exclusive.

Jeff Sessions had a hand in this immigration plan.

It's better than the democrats plan to airlift the entire third world here.

Greater then a man that led the continental army against the British empire and won.
Greater then a man that chose not to be king even through he was popular enough to attempt it. He flat out won his first and second term.

The tyrant Washington fought is dead.

It's the live ones with whom we needs must be concerned.

It is a great plan. Very bold, detailed and impressive. Kudo’s to Trump on this one.

Ann Coulter on Trump s Immigration Plan Greatest Political Document Since Magna Carta - The Gateway Pundit

Ann Coulter? The harpie who thinks Nikki Haley's an "immigrant"?
What a ringing endorsement that is.

Obama thinks there are 57 states, but you voted for him.

I didn't post about anybody I voted for or didn't;
I didn't post about O'bama;
I didn't post about how many states there are.
I posted about Ann Coulter. Who is actually part of the topic.

Inconvenient huh? :eusa_boohoo:

Friday, February 3, 2012

She's more reasonable than almost any liberal I've ever seen on TV. Furthermore, she's right.

Friday, February 3, 2012

She's more reasonable than almost any liberal I've ever seen on TV. Furthermore, she's right.
she's neither and you recommending her should stand as a warning to all sane people.

It is a great plan. Very bold, detailed and impressive. Kudo’s to Trump on this one.

Ann Coulter on Trump s Immigration Plan Greatest Political Document Since Magna Carta - The Gateway Pundit

Ann Coulter? The harpie who thinks Nikki Haley's an "immigrant"?
What a ringing endorsement that is.

Obama thinks there are 57 states, but you voted for him.

I didn't post about anybody I voted for or didn't;
I didn't post about O'bama;
I didn't post about how many states there are.
I posted about Ann Coulter. Who is actually part of the topic.

Inconvenient huh? :eusa_boohoo:

Just like the drunk who's looking under the lamp post for his keys, even though he didn't lose them there, because that's where the light is better.

Yeah, we can't talk about anything else you've said or done or anything any other Democrat has said or done.

I think you need to join a forum intended for children.

That plan is spot on.
that needs to be rubbed out
For the votes of course..............poor thing........
For the Sanctuary cities in direct violation of the laws of this country.
For the catch and release policies under Obama.........

poor thing...............how dare someone want the laws enforced............stop illegal immigration........put forward everify...............and take federal funding away from Sanctuary cities for their LAWLESSNESS..........

poor thing.

That plan is spot on.
that needs to be rubbed out
For the votes of course..............poor thing........
For the Sanctuary cities in direct violation of the laws of this country.
For the catch and release policies under Obama.........

poor thing...............how dare someone want the laws enforced............stop illegal immigration........put forward everify...............and take federal funding away from Sanctuary cities for their LAWLESSNESS..........

poor thing.
I'm for enforcing fair laws, not xenophobic hysteria disguised as laws.

Forum List

Back