Ann Coulter Pwnd That Ugly, Dumb, Afro American Host on MSNBC

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Yeah, I know...which one? It was the one the bizarre RAchel "Blinky" Maddow said was the smartest individual in broadcasting. :lmao:

Ann put Chris "Thrill up the leg from Obama" Matthews in his place a few times and then an ugly, dumb, racist kept chiming in that Ann should be politically correct when she speaks. :laugh:

Ann put Chris "Thrill up the leg from Obama" Matthews in his place a few times and then an ugly, dumb, racist kept chiming in that Ann should be politically correct when she speaks.

Who is the jigaboo you're degrading?

Ann put Chris "Thrill up the leg from Obama" Matthews in his place a few times and then an ugly, dumb, racist kept chiming in that Ann should be politically correct when she speaks.

That's RACIST.... since we are no longer allowed in federal documents to say Oriental, or Negro, you must refer to a black person as a "Golliwog'!

Yeah, I know...which one? It was the one the bizarre RAchel "Blinky" Maddow said was the smartest individual in broadcasting. :lmao:

Ann put Chris "Thrill up the leg from Obama" Matthews in his place a few times and then an ugly, dumb, racist kept chiming in that Ann should be politically correct when she speaks. :laugh:
Link?

I wonder if she still thinks herself and all other women shouldn't have the right to vote.

That's RACIST.... since we are no longer allowed in federal documents to say Oriental, or Negro, you must refer to a black person as a "Golliwog'!
Can I still say slant eye?

Can I still say slant eye?

NO...It's now "EYE CHALLENGED!"

The afro american nut alluded to 1913, the year Congress illegally imposed income tax on US citizens who worked for a living. It is hilarious Ann ignores the racist up to the point that beast interrupted her audio.

I was watching this, and it was hilarious. The lefty lady almost went into a freakin' PC coma and Coulter was just laughing.

Forum List

Back