🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anonymous exposes Hillary's fake 11 point lead in poll

There is no way anyone should trust the latest polls. The MSM is desperate. They are fucking attacking The Donald for KISSING people for fucks sakes. The MSM failed to stop The Donald in the primaries, which they are royally butthurt about, and think the "poll" trick will bail them out. Sure so low info and confused douchebags might vote for Crooked Hillary, but no sane, intelligent person will vote for Crooked Hillary. The question is how many American citizens have been dummyfied and brainwashed by Hollywood, Academia, and the MSM media to support a totally corrupt, mentally ill Parkinson's patient in Crooked Hillary.

Is this just like the polls were wrong right before Romney lost the election or is it a different kind of fake this time?

Is this just like the polls were wrong right before Romney lost the election or is it a different kind of fake this time?
Romney had no where near this kind of support Trump has. Romney was same ole same ole.

But Trump is going to end up with fewer electoral votes than Romney had. So......
Doubtful and if he does its exactly as he's been saying. Fraud. You heard the videos. The democrats have been doing this shit for FIFTY YEARS.

For the last time, if they are able to fake polls they can rig elections.

Trump is toast.

'They'? They can move 4 million votes?

The winner goes to the best hackers. They are using technology from the 1990's to tally and send votes around.

Since Hillary has the bulk of the money and support from the elites, I'd say she will win easily.

Trump is toast.

The winner goes to the best hackers. They are using technology from the 1990's to tally and send votes around.

Since Hillary has the bulk of the money and support from the elites, I'd say she will win easily.
Unless Trump wins by such a large margin the fraud does no good.

Trump is toast.

So when Trump loses, what will you do about it?

You are like Assange, a caged helpless animal. You have no idea what powers are arrayed against you.

Trump is toast.

You are like Assange, a caged helpless animal. You have no idea what powers are arrayed against you.
First I will wait and see what Trump does. I have ZERO intent on following any rules/laws/EO that the bitch issues. She like the coon isn't my president I never voted for them and I won't adhere to their bullshit.

Trump is toast.

First I will wait and see what Trump does. I have ZERO intent on following any rules/laws/EO that the bitch issues. She like the coon isn't my president I never voted for them and I won't adhere to their bullshit.

Nice know'in ya.

Romney had no where near this kind of support Trump has. Romney was same ole same ole.

But Trump is going to end up with fewer electoral votes than Romney had. So......
Doubtful and if he does its exactly as he's been saying. Fraud. You heard the videos. The democrats have been doing this shit for FIFTY YEARS.
Can you find any examples of fraud? I don't want your opinion, just facts. Got any?

Trump is toast.

We get it.

Stolen Election! is going to be the new Birtherism. Contrary to what you might think, people like myself will ENJOY your victimology.

Trump is toast.

As long as you choose to live in this country, and abide by its laws, Obama is your President, and Hillary will soon be

Can you find any examples of fraud? I don't want your opinion, just facts. Got any?

If the votes are hacked, you will never know.

Forum List

Back