🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anonymous HackersThreaten Harrison, Arkansas

Now, it ain't like it was 30 years ago where blacks were not allowed to live, that all stopped in the 1990's, and the jailing of blacks has stopped thanks to a state law, but they don't stop it in Missouri which Harrison is 60 miles from Branson, Mo., and between Branson and the Elk river basin is members of the KKK and other baptist compounds used for white supremacy living quarters...

These peaceful white separatists of Harrison do not attack blacks but simply want to live separately from Negroes. For this, they are attacked. It really doesn't matter whether you are liberal or conservative, separatist or integrationist, it is open season on Whites everywhere.

You are right, Steve. I have to run from light post to light post on the way home from church

If you knew the area like I know the area, yes it is rather red neckish..

Speaking of SW Missouri where you say you are from...they don't come any more "Redneckish" than the entire SW corner of the state of Missouri. In fact they are probably intertwined by family with those people in Harrison, AR and the KKK who have announced their new radio station obviously knew all about Harrison's reputation before trying to "add" to it. Harrison is a beautiful little North Arkansas Ozark mountain town. Brandon Burlsworth, a University of Arkansas walk-on football player back in the late 90s who earned a scholarship by actually rebuilding his physique and becoming an All-American offensive lineman and an second round draft pick by the Indianapolis Colts but was tragically killed in a car wreck after his very first workout with the team. There is now a NATIONAL AWARD in his name for the walk on player of the year in NCAA football.

2014 Top 3 Voting - THE BURLSWORTH TROPHY

Last edited:

Speaking of SW Missouri where you say you are from...they don't come any more "Redneckish" than the entire SW corner of the state of Missouri. In fact they are probably intertwined by family with those people in Harrison, AR and the KKK who have announced their new radio station obviously knew all about Harrison's reputation before trying to "add" to it. Harrison is a beautiful little North Arkansas town. Brandon Burlsworth, a University of Arkansas walk-on football player back in the late 90s who earned a scholarship by actually rebuilding his physique and becoming an All-American offensive lineman and an second round draft pick by the Indianapolis Colts but was tragically killed in a car wreck after his very first workout with the team. There is now a NATIONAL AWARD in his name for the walk on player of the year in NCAA football.

Cool story, bro.

These peaceful white separatists of Harrison do not attack blacks but simply want to live separately from Negroes. For this, they are attacked. It really doesn't matter whether you are liberal or conservative, separatist or integrationist, it is open season on Whites everywhere.
Did you know that Dog Patch USA was in Harrison?

Speaking of SW Missouri where you say you are from...they don't come any more "Redneckish" than the entire SW corner of the state of Missouri. In fact they are probably intertwined by family with those people in Harrison, AR and the KKK who have announced their new radio station obviously knew all about Harrison's reputation before trying to "add" to it. Harrison is a beautiful little North Arkansas Ozark mountain town. Brandon Burlsworth, a University of Arkansas walk-on football player back in the late 90s who earned a scholarship by actually rebuilding his physique and becoming an All-American offensive lineman and an second round draft pick by the Indianapolis Colts but was tragically killed in a car wreck after his very first workout with the team. There is now a NATIONAL AWARD in his name for the walk on player of the year in NCAA football.

Yep I remember the fellow..I lived in Little Flock, Ark, from 1986 to 2001 before moving to SW Mizzouri...

When I moved to SW Mizzouri on the day the the Twin Towers was attacked, about a week later there was an assassination of a man down the road, he was shot by a fellow church member while standing at the kitchen sink doing dishes...Why did he shot him?? They had been arguing over Biblical scripture...

When I moved to NW Ark in 1986 after getting out of the Army, I wondered why there were signs that told black people not to let the sun set on their black ass...

I personally dont agree with them and I wouldnt want to live there. But if private subdivisions want to close up to only like minded or similar race people...so be it. They should be able to on private land.

If you say you love your people, and you are White, you are a target. If you are White, period, you are a target.

Harrison Arkansas Labeled KKK Haven Over Racist Billboards The New Republic

Sorry, but claiming the kkk is about loving the white race is like claiming Stalin gave out vacation packages in sunny Siberia.

When you make a name for your organization by lynching and terrorizing people, and you work to spread that reputation, don't expect anyone to buy this "white pride" bullshit. It was not "white pride" that murdered people and committed terrorist acts. It was the hate from the cowards in the kkk.

Forum List

Back