Anonymous HackersThreaten Harrison, Arkansas

I think you are trying to stir things up by grossly exaggerating the issue. Genocide? How many black on white murders were there last year?

I am not saying there are no problems. But this "it is open season on whites everywhere" is laughable.

And you are full of shit.

Right. And your claims that it is open season on whites everywhere is not bullshit?? LMAO!

Exactly...it is not bullshit.

Of course it is bullshit. When blacks are killing more blacks than whites, to insist that they are attempting a white genocide and that it is open season on whites is laughably inaccurate.

I think you are trying to stir things up by grossly exaggerating the issue. Genocide? How many black on white murders were there last year?

I am not saying there are no problems. But this "it is open season on whites everywhere" is laughable.

And you are full of shit.

Right. And your claims that it is open season on whites everywhere is not bullshit?? LMAO!

Exactly...it is not bullshit.

Of course it is bullshit. When blacks are killing more blacks than whites, to insist that they are attempting a white genocide and that it is open season on whites is laughably inaccurate.
Well you have to laugh when one of their unbiased and factual sources is the council of bigoted citizens...LOL.

I wonder why people like steve and porker just never seem to get around to starting threads about the white on white genocide.
After all if 87% of whites are killed by other whites, that seems to be a major issue of murderous whites in white communities.

How about they start a memorial for whites killed by whites???...well we know why, it wouldn't fit the narrative.

Been here in Springfield, Missouri for about 15 years now. Have yet to see any overt KKK or white supremacist manifestation. Only KKK thing I've seen was a highway sign for the "This section of highway sponsored by...KKK." :)

Springfield's incredibly cosmopolitan. Very much like where I grew up in the SF bay area California. Probably what comes from having over a dozen universities, colleges, and technical schools in town. :)

According to the FBI stats, more blacks were murdered in 2011 than whites. FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 1

According to the FBI stats, of the murders in 2011, 4,729 were committed by whites and 5,486 were committed by blacks. So yes, more murders were committed by blacks, but not by such a margin as to claim "open season on whites everywhere". FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Now, given the smaller numbers of blacks in the general population, it does show a higher propensity for violent crime. But it certainly does not show this "open season on whites everywhere" that has been claimed.

Well uhhh yeah...by OTHER BLACKS. That's just they're damn way of life. 159 DOA on the streets of St. Louis City in 2014 and another 30 dead in St. Louis County...every damn one of killed by other blacks. For a change of pace the thugs get together and go after whites...just for sport.

Sport? The claim was that blacks are attempting genocide against the whites.

Top 100 Black Mob Violence Videos - From White Girl Bleed a Lot.

peruse through these

I didn't see in any of these videos white people being rounded up, imprisoned, shot, gassed, starved, stacked like black slaves on boats for transport, or even being oppressed.

This is the crappiest genocide I've ever seen. Its so bad, I can't even tell I'm a target. I better not tell my black friends. I wouldn't want to be their first victim...

Seek help for your victimized/persecution complex.

Forum List

Back