Anonymous HackersThreaten Harrison, Arkansas

If you knew the area like I know the area, yes it is rather red neckish..
Whats with the casual use of racial slurs? In your mind, is "red neck" somehow less offensive than "fruit picker" or "porch monkey"?

Whats with the casual use of racial slurs? In your mind, is "red neck" somehow less offensive than "fruit picker" or "porch monkey"?

I have no problem being called a redneck. And is redneck actually a racial slur? Unlike the ones you listed, "redneck" is not a slur for all white people. Redneck is something you are because of where and how you live. You know, based on your actual individual life.

I hunt, fish, own guns, like my pickup truck, can build a fire, and have spent enough time outdoors with a shirt on to have a farmer's tan. Sounds like a redneck to me.

I have no problem being called a redneck. And is redneck actually a racial slur? Unlike the ones you listed, "redneck" is not a slur for all white people. Redneck is something you are because of where and how you live. You know, based on your actual individual life.

I hunt, fish, own guns, like my pickup truck, can build a fire, and have spent enough time outdoors with a shirt on to have a farmer's tan. Sounds like a redneck to me.
I even have a sock tan from wearing socks with shoes and shorts in the summer..

And how would you know the area?

I live in the area....

Nobody lives in that area.

They merely survive there.

There is a lot of poultry processing....

And goddamned methheads.
No shortage, but now they are leaning more on the script pills....

I live in the area....

And goddamned methheads.

Sounds like a dentist's dream.

Too bad nobody there has any money to pay for the dental work.

I live in the area....

And goddamned methheads.

Sounds like a dentist's dream.

Too bad nobody there has any money to pay for the dental work.
Only enough money for the drugz...

According to the FBI stats, more blacks were murdered in 2011 than whites. FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 1

According to the FBI stats, of the murders in 2011, 4,729 were committed by whites and 5,486 were committed by blacks. So yes, more murders were committed by blacks, but not by such a margin as to claim "open season on whites everywhere". FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Now, given the smaller numbers of blacks in the general population, it does show a higher propensity for violent crime. But it certainly does not show this "open season on whites everywhere" that has been claimed.

Well uhhh yeah...by OTHER BLACKS. That's just their damn way of life. 159 DOA on the streets of St. Louis City in 2014 and another 30 dead in St. Louis County...every damn one of killed by other blacks. For a change of pace the thugs get together and go after whites...just for sport.

Last edited:
I think you are trying to stir things up by grossly exaggerating the issue. Genocide? How many black on white murders were there last year?

I am not saying there are no problems. But this "it is open season on whites everywhere" is laughable.

And you are full of shit.

Right. And your claims that it is open season on whites everywhere is not bullshit?? LMAO!

According to the FBI stats, more blacks were murdered in 2011 than whites. FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 1

According to the FBI stats, of the murders in 2011, 4,729 were committed by whites and 5,486 were committed by blacks. So yes, more murders were committed by blacks, but not by such a margin as to claim "open season on whites everywhere". FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Now, given the smaller numbers of blacks in the general population, it does show a higher propensity for violent crime. But it certainly does not show this "open season on whites everywhere" that has been claimed.

Well uhhh yeah...by OTHER BLACKS. That's just they're damn way of life. 159 DOA on the streets of St. Louis City in 2014 and another 30 dead in St. Louis County...every damn one of killed by other blacks. For a change of pace the thugs get together and go after whites...just for sport.

Sport? The claim was that blacks are attempting genocide against the whites.

Show me an example of someone calling a person who ISNT white, a "red neck". A quoted post from the past will suffice, or a video on youtube, or an article. Anything.

I think you are trying to stir things up by grossly exaggerating the issue. Genocide? How many black on white murders were there last year?

I am not saying there are no problems. But this "it is open season on whites everywhere" is laughable.

And you are full of shit.

Right. And your claims that it is open season on whites everywhere is not bullshit?? LMAO!

Exactly...it is not bullshit.

Well uhhh yeah...by OTHER BLACKS. That's just they're damn way of life. 159 DOA on the streets of St. Louis City in 2014 and another 30 dead in St. Louis County...every damn one of killed by other blacks. For a change of pace the thugs get together and go after whites...just for sport.

Sport? The claim was that blacks are attempting genocide against the whites.

Top 100 Black Mob Violence Videos - From White Girl Bleed a Lot.

peruse through these

When the liberal "New Republic" labels poor Harrison, Ark as a "refuge for the KKK' without offering any evidence to support the wild claim it does more harm than any alleged hacking conspiracy. As a matter of fact I bet the bigoted New Republik made up the whole thing to keep the race war simmering. You gotta wonder where the "new republik" was while comrade Clinton was governor of Ark and his wife, Hillary, was co-governor.

Forum List

Back