Anonymous HackersThreaten Harrison, Arkansas

These peaceful white separatists of Harrison do not attack blacks but simply want to live separately from Negroes. For this, they are attacked. It really doesn't matter whether you are liberal or conservative, separatist or integrationist, it is open season on Whites everywhere.

Really? I have black neighbors, and we get along great. No attacks here.
I had a black boss and several blacks working under me over the years. No attacks and no problems about color.

Maybe these "attacks" are aimed at racist assholes? Don't be one and there are no problems.

When I moved to NW Ark in 1986 after getting out of the Army, I wondered why there were signs that told black people not to let the sun set on their black ass...

And now we KNOW.
I grew up in OKC, spent 24 years there, the blacks there had to stay in their side of town, no exceptions...

Yeah, you could count on one hand the number of blacks that lived anywhere except the west side of Tuscaloosa when I was a kid.

I had a black boss and several blacks working under me over the years. No attacks and no problems about color.

Maybe these "attacks" are aimed at racist assholes? Don't be one and there are no problems.

Tell that to the peaceful white folk in Ferguson, MO and what is left of them in St. Louis City.

Tell that to the peaceful white folk in Ferguson, MO and what is left of them in St. Louis City.

Ok, I would be willing to do that.

This idea that all white people are under attack is simply bullshit. The race-baiters and race-haters are a big part of any of the problems. And the overwhelming majority of blacks and white get along fine.

This idea that all white people are under attack is simply bullshit. The race-baiters and race-haters are a big part of any of the problems. And the overwhelming majority of blacks and white get along fine.

Drop by and see me while you're in town. Let me know when you are coming.

Drop by and see me while you're in town. Let me know when you are coming.

"Willing" does not mean I am driving from Atlanta to Ferguson simply to satisfy your wishes.

But if I am ever out that way I will let you know.

These peaceful white separatists of Harrison do not attack blacks but simply want to live separately from Negroes. For this, they are attacked. It really doesn't matter whether you are liberal or conservative, separatist or integrationist, it is open season on Whites everywhere.
Did you know that Dog Patch USA was in Harrison?
Yes. Went there several times in the 70's.

"Willing" does not mean I am driving from Atlanta to Ferguson simply to satisfy your wishes.

I kinda figured that. But if you do, don't ever get caught in the black hoods after dark or for that matter broad friggin daylight.

There are places like that here in Atlanta as well.

That really doesn't show that it is open season on whites everywhere, now does it?

It means there are dangerous areas in cities. Been that way as long as there have been cities.

I kinda figured that. But if you do, don't ever get caught in the black hoods after dark or for that matter broad friggin daylight.

That really doesn't show that it is open season on whites everywhere, now does it?

It means there are dangerous areas in cities. Been that way as long as there have been cities.

Yes, it's actually worse than that in THEIR GHETTOS. Just don't even think about going in there alone or otherwise. The wealthy athletes, musicians and that 1 percent of the black population who can't stand to live amongst those animals are the one who would live in YOUR neighborhood. Those aren't the ones we are speaking of.

Yes, it's actually worse than that in THEIR GHETTOS. Just don't even think about going in there alone or otherwise. The wealthy athletes, musicians and that 1 percent of the black population who can't stand to live amongst those animals are the one who would live in YOUR neighborhood. Those aren't the ones we are speaking of.

Actually, the wealthy musicians live in the burbs north of Atlanta. My neighbors are admin assistants, teachers, and such. You know, ordinary people.

Having built cable & fiber optic systems in Phillie, Pittsburgh, Newark, Baltimore and New Orleans, I have seen and worked in ghettos. Some places you have to hire guards. But that still does not constitute open season on whites everywhere.

[

Actually, the wealthy musicians live in the burbs north of Atlanta. My neighbors are admin assistants, teachers, and such. You know, ordinary people.

Having built cable & fiber optic systems in Phillie, Pittsburgh, Newark, Baltimore and New Orleans, I have seen and worked in ghettos. Some places you have to hire guards. But that still does not constitute open season on whites everywhere.

This is an attempt to bring you up to date with what goes on in the rest of the country WinterBorn. You obviously live in Paradise.

Online Memorial Black on White murders in 2014

And here is a link to Colin Flaherty's Top 100 Black on White videos in America when he wrote his book describing the situation.

Top 100 Black Mob Violence Videos - From White Girl Bleed a Lot.

There are several in there from the Atlanta area.

Last edited:
[

This is an attempt to bring you up to date with what goes on in the rest of the country WinterBorn. You obviously live in Paradise.

They've just started one for 2015. The white genocide of our people continues!

Memorial Wall 2015 launched

[

Thank you Steve...WinterBorn thinks we are crazy. Making this shit up.

[

He's wrong and is consumed with too much political correctness to be awakened.

[

I think you are trying to stir things up by grossly exaggerating the issue. Genocide? How many black on white murders were there last year?

I am not saying there are no problems. But this "it is open season on whites everywhere" is laughable.

[

He's wrong and is consumed with too much political correctness to be awakened.

Political correctness? No, it is called reality.

[

And here is a link to Colin Flaherty's Top 100 Black on White videos in America when he wrote his book describing the situation.

Top 100 Black Mob Violence Videos - From White Girl Bleed a Lot.

There are several in there from the Atlanta area.

According to the FBI stats, more blacks were murdered in 2011 than whites. FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 1

According to the FBI stats, of the murders in 2011, 4,729 were committed by whites and 5,486 were committed by blacks. So yes, more murders were committed by blacks, but not by such a margin as to claim "open season on whites everywhere". FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Now, given the smaller numbers of blacks in the general population, it does show a higher propensity for violent crime. But it certainly does not show this "open season on whites everywhere" that has been claimed.

Forum List

Back