Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

Or you always talking about dick...you Fagerals are obsessed with it!
I'm not the one here who can't stop talking about them. That "obsessed fageral" would be you. I'm the one pointing out how you keep fantasizing about Obama's and Clinton's.
Yes, you are...I bring facts to the thread, and you tangent to your obsession with dick!!! Little pervert!!!
:gay::dance:
Gay moron, I have said nothing about anyone's dick. You're here fantasizing about Obama's and Bill's.
You brought it up, fagboy!, Out of context of the discussion!
Well let's review the tape to see who brought it up....
I can't wait for the video to compare his penis to that peanut that is the Obamanations...also want to see what abnormality he has that got him to give Paula Jones $850K so she didn't describe it in court!!!
...now everyone can see you're the one who started salivating over the hope of seeing Obama's and Bill's dicks.

Your obsession with mens' dicks is sick, vagisil. You should seek psychiatric care.
Yes,, Pawned. that was the topic, now who brought up personal insults....maggot

Looney tunes.... I never said it was. :cuckoo:

Your biggest problem is ignorance and your lack of understanding as to the means your beloved "gubermint" will go in order to control you and keep you docile. You know nothing about the Tavistock Institute or the Frankfort School. Subliminal mind control techniques have been perfected over a 100 plus years funded by tax free foundations like the Rockefellers. You have this need to look at the world and your controllers in a way that doesn't upset it so you will buy ever lie they tell you and allow yourself to be sucked in by their propaganda as they tighten controls like a noose around the neck.
Yeah, I am saying that they had a sign-off with subliminal messages and a sign-off without them. They are much more subtle now using shit that you wouldn't understand and I don't have the inclination to explain it to someone as utterly stupid as you are.

Hope this helps!! (snicker)
What would help would be if you stopped making shit up. But I doubt that's possible.

Again......

You claimed that video with subliminal messages came out during the height of the Vietnam war. To know that, you would have to know what year that video was broadcast....

So what year was it and what evidence do you have to support your claim?

Post it or expose yourself once again as demented dale, the fairytale teller.

Look, Fraun, if you do not know the background of the OSS,CIA, programs like Operation Mockingbird, Operation Paperclip, MK-Ultra, MK-Naomi and the other experiments that they did to Americans without our consent....or how the research at the Tavistock Institute was used to pull the United States into WWI? Trying to explain the tools of propaganda to you and all the other shit that has been done to shape our thinking is like casting pearls before swine. You have to gain some basic knowledge and understanding before anything I write about will ever make sense. It's a long process but not impossible. I was once just like you....I believed everything my beloved "gubermint" said. I had utter faith in it and stated many times that there are just somethings that we, as a people do not need to know. I cringe when I think about my posting past and how I demonized anyone that questioned this utter fraud of a "war on terror" that is a total fucking joke.

I will never be able to wash the stench off of me for ever supporting Bush I and II and the wars that they got us into that has killed millions and has polluted their lands with depleted uranium. If you really want to wake up as to what your beloved corporate "gubermint" is all about? Go to youtube and watch "JFK to 9/11...Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick".....watch it in it's entirety. It's three plus hours long but it will not seem like it. It is filled with historical data that cannot be refuted and it has no political agenda. Watch it and then get back to me. It will totally change your view on what we think reality is.
All that just to avoid answering the question which expose you were bullshitting.

The question is not going away.... You claimed that video was made during the height of the Vietnam war... where's your evidence that shows what year that video was produced?

I believe my answer was very detailed but it seems that I used too many multi-syllable words for you to understand.
Since you're deranged, I'll explain further... in response to your bullshit claim that the video aired during the height of the Vietnam war, I challenged you to say what year the video aired and to show your evidence to prove the year....

To answer my question, a year must be present in your answer.

Thanks for proving me right in that you just made that up from the bowels of your dementia.

I'm not the one here who can't stop talking about them. That "obsessed fageral" would be you. I'm the one pointing out how you keep fantasizing about Obama's and Clinton's.
Yes, you are...I bring facts to the thread, and you tangent to your obsession with dick!!! Little pervert!!!
:gay::dance:
Gay moron, I have said nothing about anyone's dick. You're here fantasizing about Obama's and Bill's.
I can't wait for the video to compare his penis to that peanut that is the Obamanations...also want to see what abnormality he has that got him to give Paula Jones $850K so she didn't describe it in court!!!
...now everyone can see you're the one who started salivating over the hope of seeing Obama's and Bill's dicks.

Your obsession with mens' dicks is sick, vagisil. You should seek psychiatric care.
Nonsense, vagifail. The topic is the bullshit claim that Anonymous is going to release a video if Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old.

You're the one to inject Paula Jones into this... you're the one to inject Obama into this... the one to start craving Obama's dick... and the one to start fantasizing about Clinton's dick.

No one else but you started any of that. You should get yourself a woman and stop worshipping cocks.

Nonsense, vagifail. The topic is the bullshit claim that Anonymous is going to release a video if Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old.

You're the one to inject Paula Jones into this... you're the one to inject Obama into this... the one to start craving Obama's dick... and the one to start fantasizing about Clinton's dick.

No one else but you started any of that. You should get yourself a woman and stop worshipping cocks.

Well perhaps you Being a FAGERAL had something to do with your penis envy!:gay:
I'm not the fag here who's obsessing over dicks. That would be you and your post proves it. I'm the heterosexual man who's married to a woman. Sorry, vagifail, but you don't get to project your cock fantasies onto me. That's your perversion.

Well perhaps you Being a FAGERAL had something to do with your penis envy!
I'm not the fag here who's obsessing over dicks. That would be you and your post proves it. I'm the heterosexual man who's married to a woman. Sorry, vagifail, but you don't get to project your cock fantasies onto me. That's your perversion.
There you go again, obsessing over dicks, and continuing to BRING THEM UP:gay:

The only dick I'm talking about is you. You're the one fantasizing about Obama's dick and Bill Clinton's dick. :ack-1:

The only dick I'm talking about is you. You're the one fantasizing about Obama's dick and Bill Clinton's dick. :ack-1:
Still with the DICK Obsession.... Talk to Aaron, he may be able to help you!

Your biggest problem is ignorance and your lack of understanding as to the means your beloved "gubermint" will go in order to control you and keep you docile. You know nothing about the Tavistock Institute or the Frankfort School. Subliminal mind control techniques have been perfected over a 100 plus years funded by tax free foundations like the Rockefellers. You have this need to look at the world and your controllers in a way that doesn't upset it so you will buy ever lie they tell you and allow yourself to be sucked in by their propaganda as they tighten controls like a noose around the neck.
Yeah, I am saying that they had a sign-off with subliminal messages and a sign-off without them. They are much more subtle now using shit that you wouldn't understand and I don't have the inclination to explain it to someone as utterly stupid as you are.

Hope this helps!! (snicker)
What would help would be if you stopped making shit up. But I doubt that's possible.

Again......

You claimed that video with subliminal messages came out during the height of the Vietnam war. To know that, you would have to know what year that video was broadcast....

Look, Fraun, if you do not know the background of the OSS,CIA, programs like Operation Mockingbird, Operation Paperclip, MK-Ultra, MK-Naomi and the other experiments that they did to Americans without our consent....or how the research at the Tavistock Institute was used to pull the United States into WWI? Trying to explain the tools of propaganda to you and all the other shit that has been done to shape our thinking is like casting pearls before swine. You have to gain some basic knowledge and understanding before anything I write about will ever make sense. It's a long process but not impossible. I was once just like you....I believed everything my beloved "gubermint" said. I had utter faith in it and stated many times that there are just somethings that we, as a people do not need to know. I cringe when I think about my posting past and how I demonized anyone that questioned this utter fraud of a "war on terror" that is a total fucking joke.

I will never be able to wash the stench off of me for ever supporting Bush I and II and the wars that they got us into that has killed millions and has polluted their lands with depleted uranium. If you really want to wake up as to what your beloved corporate "gubermint" is all about? Go to youtube and watch "JFK to 9/11...Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick".....watch it in it's entirety. It's three plus hours long but it will not seem like it. It is filled with historical data that cannot be refuted and it has no political agenda. Watch it and then get back to me. It will totally change your view on what we think reality is.
All that just to avoid answering the question which expose you were bullshitting.

The question is not going away.... You claimed that video was made during the height of the Vietnam war... where's your evidence that shows what year that video was produced?

I believe my answer was very detailed but it seems that I used too many multi-syllable words for you to understand.
Since you're deranged, I'll explain further... in response to your bullshit claim that the video aired during the height of the Vietnam war, I challenged you to say what year the video aired and to show your evidence to prove the year....

Thanks for proving me right in that you just made that up from the bowels of your dementia.

AGAIN, I have made my case as to why I believe that this was aired during the time frame that it was and for the reasons I stated. Ever heard of Cointelpro? Why would your beloved "gubermint" feel the need to interfere with people expressing their rights to address grievances to the very "gubermint" that is suppose to be working on their behalf? Now, if they would infiltrate and squelch dissent about an illegal war AND given their work in MK-Ultra and MK-Naomi, is it beyond the pale that they wouldn't use subliminal messages using the greatest propaganda tool ever created (TV) using tactics learned from the Tavistock Institute and Frankfurt school funded by tax-free foundations that profit from war? I stand by my contentions that this is indeed the case concerning that video 100 percent. Get it now?????

You seem pretty gutless to me and probably does have a "taste of the lavender". I gave you a way to contact me personally and you bailed on it in typical liberal pussy fashion. You are just a flaming ass wipe that brings no information to this discussion at all.

get
f0e0e0f2b30fc142a5ea0c0432261dfa906539c20db5b3769071c28ec97f6468.png
get

Scratches the forum faghot who fantasized about Obama's Dick and Bill Clinton's Dick together with him earlier on this thread. :eusa_doh:

Again......

AGAIN, I have made my case as to why I believe that this was aired during the time frame that it was and for the reasons I stated. Ever heard of Cointelpro? Why would your beloved "gubermint" feel the need to interfere with people expressing their rights to address grievances to the very "gubermint" that is suppose to be working on their behalf? Now, if they would infiltrate and squelch dissent about an illegal war AND given their work in MK-Ultra and MK-Naomi, is it beyond the pale that they wouldn't use subliminal messages using the greatest propaganda tool ever created (TV) using tactics learned from the Tavistock Institute and Frankfurt school funded by tax-free foundations that profit from war? I stand by my contentions that this is indeed the case concerning that video 100 percent. Get it now?????
I didn't ask you to vomit your hallucinations all over the forum. I challenged you to prove what year that film aired. That requires a year. You can't say because you don't know. That film could have been aired in the fifties, the sixties, the seventies, or the eighty's. You don't know. You made that shit up from your own fervent imagination.

There you go again, obsessing over dicks, and continuing to BRING THEM UP
Scratches the forum faghot who fantasized about Obama's Dick and Bill Clinton's Dick together with him earlier on this thread. :eusa_doh:
Pawned Again... the "DICK OBSESSED" poster!!!:gay:

You seem pretty gutless to me and probably does have a "taste of the lavender". I gave you a way to contact me personally and you bailed on it in typical liberal pussy fashion. You are just a flaming ass wipe that brings no information to this discussion at all.
Why On Earth would I wanna contact a freak like you personally? Anything I have to say to you, I say right here.

Pawned Again... the "DICK OBSESSED" poster!!!:gay:
Spits the forum faggot who injected his own disgusting fantasies into this thread. :eusa_doh:

Pawned Again... the "DICK OBSESSED" poster!!!
Spits the forum faggot who injected his own disgusting fantasies into this thread. :eusa_doh:

DICK OBSESSED, and now with the "POTTY TALK" figures!:gay:

Your projections still fail you, vagifail. Have you already forgotten that you're the one who said on this thread how much you want to see Barack Obama's dick? Apparently, you love black dick.

Your projections still fail you, vagifail. Have you already forgotten that you're the one who said on this thread how much you want to see Barack Obama's dick? Apparently, you love black dick.
Not only are you Dick Obsessed. your OCD has taken over your feeble mind....If I post last, does that mean I win?

Forum List

Back