Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos

Once again, tiny gets played for a sucker

FALSE: Video Showing Bill Clinton Rape of 13-Year-Old Girl Plunges Presidential Race Into Chaos

As we have chronicled multiple times, WhatDoesItMean.com is a purveyor of fabricated conspiracy "news" — information that is, unfortunately, all too often aggregated by numerous bottom-feeding web sites and spread by social media users unaware of its source. This article about the non-existent Bill Clinton "secret rape video" is just another fake "Sorcha Faal" report that weaves actual events into fabricated narratives of ominous political happenings:

So you guys have nothing to worry about regarding Bill's 26 trips to Lolita Island with known pedophile Jeff Epstein
Evidently not

Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island.

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos

FALSE: Video Showing Bill Clinton Rape of 13-Year-Old Girl Plunges Presidential Race Into Chaos

As we have chronicled multiple times, WhatDoesItMean.com is a purveyor of fabricated conspiracy "news" — information that is, unfortunately, all too often aggregated by numerous bottom-feeding web sites and spread by social media users unaware of its source. This article about the non-existent Bill Clinton "secret rape video" is just another fake "Sorcha Faal" report that weaves actual events into fabricated narratives of ominous political happenings:

So you guys have nothing to worry about regarding Bill's 26 trips to Lolita Island with known pedophile Jeff Epstein
Hmm... First you lie by insinuating I denied Assange had emails on hillary... Now you lie claiming that Clinton went to pediphile island twenty six times. So really, all you've proven is that you're a liar.

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Evidently not

and you are planning on voting for Billary :eusa_doh:

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Evidently not

Already have

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Evidently not

Already have
the crony Establishment thanks you :thup:

Evidently not

Already have
the crony Establishment thanks you :thup:

Four more years...four more years

Worst thing for Republicans is they want to compare Hillary to four more years of Obama and Obama is at his highest popularity

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Hmm... First you lie by insinuating I denied Assange had emails on hillary... Now you lie claiming that Clinton went to pediphile island twenty six times. So really, all you've proven is that you're a liar.

By "you" I don't mean you as an individual, I'm assuming you're someone's sock account. It's the Prog Collective that was in denial that Assange had any emails

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

By "you" I don't mean you as an individual, I'm assuming you're someone's sock account. It's the Prog Collective that was in denial that Assange had any emails
You're wrong on all accounts. I'm not a sock (been posting here for 5 years now) and I speak for no one else; and no one else speaks for me.

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Day #8... no video and tinydancer and LadyGunSlinger couldn't look more retarded for pushing this nonsense.

Last edited:

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Day #8... no video and tinydancer and LadyGunSlinger couldn't look more retarded for pushing this nonsense.

They can't help it. They're a few fries short of a happy meal. We're supposed to show compassion to those who are less fortunate.

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Evidently not

That's not what the unread article said. It claims Clinton made 26 trips to Lolita Island, while Trump only was on board the 757. It never mentioned Trump on BJ Clinton vacation spot

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Evidently not

That's not what the unread article said. It claims Clinton made 26 trips to Lolita Island, while Trump only was on board the 757. It never mentioned Trump on BJ Clinton vacation spot
Liar.

No one anywhere has said Clinton made 26 trips to the island.

What a dipshit.

"I've known Jeff [Epstein] for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald J. Trump

All the retards' hopes are pinned on a non-existent Clinton rape video.

I wish I could see their faces when they learn they were punked by a kid. :lol:

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Evidently not

Hmmm... You don't understand English... yep, you're a conservative all right.

In reality, nowhere does the article state Clinton made 26 trips to Lolita Island; and as far as your bizarre claim the article said nothing about Trump visiting it, it actually states...

Per The Political Insider, Trump is accused of threatening and raping a 13-year-old girl on the private island.

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

poor loon, you'll believe anything...except for reality.

donald actually IS being sued for raping a 13 year old. you should get your facts straight.

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Evidently not

Liar.

No one anywhere has said Clinton made 26 trips to the island.

What a dipshit.

they're compulsive liars. they can't help it.

Forum List

Back