Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos
Day #5 ... Still no video. The OP is looking goofier with each passing day.

Scratches the forum faghot who fantasized about Obama's Dick and Bill Clinton's Dick together with him earlier on this thread. :eusa_doh:
Pawned Again... the "DICK OBSESSED" poster!!!
Spits the forum faggot who injected his own disgusting fantasies into this thread. :eusa_doh:

DICK OBSESSED, and now with the "POTTY TALK" figures!:gay:
Your projections still fail you, vagifail. Have you already forgotten that you're the one who said on this thread how much you want to see Barack Obama's dick? Apparently, you love black dick.
Not only are you Dick Obsessed. your OCD has taken over your feeble mind....If I post last, does that mean I win?
Projects the forum homo who expressed his desire to see Obama's dick and Clinton's dick. :ack-1:

Pawned Again... the "DICK OBSESSED" poster!!!
Spits the forum faggot who injected his own disgusting fantasies into this thread. :eusa_doh:

Your projections still fail you, vagifail. Have you already forgotten that you're the one who said on this thread how much you want to see Barack Obama's dick? Apparently, you love black dick.
Not only are you Dick Obsessed. your OCD has taken over your feeble mind....If I post last, does that mean I win?
Projects the forum homo who expressed his desire to see Obama's dick and Clinton's dick. :ack-1:
Rotflmfao...Pawned Again can't forget about dick....even after 2 days of his OUTING, even I forgot about his desire to keep talking about it...OCDing over penis is a sure sign, your a liberal DemocRAT!...Damn!!! Lolololololol!!!!!!

Rotflmfao...Pawned Again can't forget about dick....even after 2 days of his OUTING, even I forgot about his desire to keep talking about it...OCDing over penis is a sure sign, your a liberal DemocRAT!...Damn!!! Lolololololol!!!!!!
Again, the only dick I'm talking about is you;while you're the one craving Obama's and Clinton's dicks...
I can't wait for the video to compare his penis to that peanut that is the Obamanations...also want to see what abnormality he has that got him to give Paula Jones $850K so she didn't describe it in court!!!

Again, the only dick I'm talking about is you;while you're the one craving Obama's and Clinton's dicks...
I can't wait for the video to compare his penis to that peanut that is the Obamanations...also want to see what abnormality he has that got him to give Paula Jones $850K so she didn't describe it in court!!!

Mỹ God...wouldn't you think Penis breath would cut his losses?...I imagine when one OCD's on dick. that's all he will forever talk about!

Mỹ God...wouldn't you think Penis breath would cut his losses?...I imagine when one OCD's on dick. that's all he will forever talk about!
LOLOL

I have no losses, vagifail. You want to keep this going and I have no problem pointing out your failed projections when the only one here craving cock is you...

Where's the video?

I'm starting to think they were fibbing

LOLOL

I have no losses, vagifail. You want to keep this going and I have no problem pointing out your failed projections when the only one here craving cock is you...

Now he's trying to fool us by calling it cock. thinking we don't know he's still DICK infatuated.

LOLOL

Now he's trying to fool us by calling it cock. thinking we don't know he's still DICK infatuated.
As if that deflects from you expressing your cravings for cock on the forum...
What a raging homo you are, eh, vagifruit? :lmao:

LOLOL

As if that deflects from you expressing your cravings for cock on the forum...
What a raging homo you are, eh, vagifruit? :lmao:

Yes,you and Right Testicle seemed to be joined at the scrotum!

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos
Day #7 .... Still no video.

:dance:

cc: LadyGunSlinger

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

hey remember when you said Assange didn't have any emails either?

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

hey remember when you said Assange didn't have any emails either?
Since I never said that, no, I don't remember saying that. But you're a conservative, so it's expected you're mentally defective.

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Once again, tiny gets played for a sucker

FALSE: Video Showing Bill Clinton Rape of 13-Year-Old Girl Plunges Presidential Race Into Chaos

As we have chronicled multiple times, WhatDoesItMean.com is a purveyor of fabricated conspiracy "news" — information that is, unfortunately, all too often aggregated by numerous bottom-feeding web sites and spread by social media users unaware of its source. This article about the non-existent Bill Clinton "secret rape video" is just another fake "Sorcha Faal" report that weaves actual events into fabricated narratives of ominous political happenings:

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

FALSE: Video Showing Bill Clinton Rape of 13-Year-Old Girl Plunges Presidential Race Into Chaos

As we have chronicled multiple times, WhatDoesItMean.com is a purveyor of fabricated conspiracy "news" — information that is, unfortunately, all too often aggregated by numerous bottom-feeding web sites and spread by social media users unaware of its source. This article about the non-existent Bill Clinton "secret rape video" is just another fake "Sorcha Faal" report that weaves actual events into fabricated narratives of ominous political happenings:
The right NEVER learns.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

So you guys have nothing to worry about regarding Bill's 26 trips to Lolita Island with known pedophile Jeff Epstein

Forum List

Back