Another 4 Hours Of NOTHING From Comey

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Why they bother bringing this hot dog to public hearings I do not know. He preens for the photogs, impeccably attired, expressions ranging from thoughtful to smug, and says nothing. He'll let this bogus "investigation" of Trump go on as long as we'll tolerate it and then end it by saying he couldn't find "intent" on the President's part and return to anonymity....until he needs another dose of publicity. This conduct has a purpose; he knows Trump won't fire his sorry ass as long as he can claim the President is under suspicion of something...what, he won't/can't say.

Sen. Grassley got so tired of Comey's evasions on the simplest questions he finally started yelling at him. Sen. Cruz schooled him to no avail that "intent" doesn't play a role in transmission of classified material statutes. Yet Comey claimed the classified emails Huma sent Weiner had no "criminal intent". Comey therefore believes himself to be the arbitrator of what is a crime and what isn't regardless of how the law reads. Trump should just announce he's tired of it all, either charge somebody with something or announce he's found nothing and end this charade....or he's gone.

170503105613-james-comey-hearing-exlarge-169.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder if Tom opened his yapper when Comey buried Hillary with the BS investigation before the election ?
Maybe we can punch Toms tough shit card?

I did after he spent 15 minutes detailing her treason and then hit the chicken-switch, letting her off.
They investigated 1000's of her e mails on weiners blackberry and found NOTHING He gave your trump ah the election

Wonder if Tom opened his yapper when Comey buried Hillary with the BS investigation before the election ?

I did after he spent 15 minutes detailing her treason and then hit the chicken-switch, letting her off.
They investigated 1000's of her e mails on weiners blackberry and found NOTHING He gave your trump ah the election
Wrong, douche bag. Comey listed all the criminal violations they found.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

• Banned

How about the 3,300 emails she deleted? They thought they'd found them....and maybe they did for all we know. Your side should want Comey gone more than we do.

The only thing i got out of the farce is that Hillary Clinton will be allowed to skate on everything. She's a big-wig in the Globalist Elite NWO. She won't be held accountable for anything. Case Closed.

Wrong, douche bag. Comey listed all the criminal violations they found.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Bri when I call for toilet paper you roll out

As hill explained it wasn't those changing their vote but folks just not voting for her because the bs info scared them off

They didn't vote for her because she's a thieving, murdering, piece of shit.

Comey's in charge.

Tough.
How many people do you know who changed their vote due to Comey?
Zero...I thought so.
As hill explained it wasn't those changing their vote but folks just not voting for her because the bs info scared them off
why did it scare them off? I'm curious if there wasn't anything in the emails, what scared them? come now, you got something?

BTW, at about the 3 hour mark, Grassley asked Comey if he needed a piss call....Comey says: "no, I'm made of STONE". How much more mustard can you put on a hotdog? :eusa_snooty:

Pretty much says it all;

"Much has been written, including by me, reminding Democrats that there never would have been a Comey letter last October if not for Clinton’s own bad email practices and her husband’s idiotic decision to drop in on Loretta Lynch on the tarmac last year. But here’s another hard truth, less often noted: If Comey had simply followed the law and charged Clinton for gross negligence last July, Democrats might well have won the election. Hillary would have either dropped out or been forced out and replaced by Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders, both of whom would have fared better with working-class whites than Clinton did. Comey may have screwed them last fall with his last-minute letter but he definitely screwed them last summer by giving Hillary what Trump described this morning, not incorrectly, as a “free pass.”"

Comey: Why no, we won’t be charging Huma Abedin for forwarding classified emails to Anthony Weiner - Hot Air

Why they bother bringing this hot dog to public hearings I do not know. He preens for the photogs, impeccably attired, expressions ranging from thoughtful to smug, and says nothing. He'll let this bogus "investigation" of Trump go on as long as we'll tolerate it and then end it by saying he couldn't find "intent" on the President's part and return to anonymity....until he needs another dose of publicity. This conduct has a purpose; he knows Trump won't fire his sorry ass as long as he can claim the President is under suspicion of something...what, he won't/can't say.

Sen. Grassley got so tired of Comey's evasions on the simplest questions he finally started yelling at him. Sen. Cruz schooled him to no avail that "intent" doesn't play a role in transmission of classified material statutes. Yet Comey claimed the classified emails Huma sent Weiner had no "criminal intent". Comey therefore believes himself to be the arbitrator of what is a crime and what isn't regardless of how the law reads. Trump should just announce he's tired of it all, either charge somebody with something or announce he's found nothing and end this charade....or he's gone.

170503105613-james-comey-hearing-exlarge-169.jpg
Sweating bullets, were you? Don't worry....it isn't over yet.

Forum List

Back