Another 4 Hours Of NOTHING From Comey

Comey's in charge.

Tough.
Wonder if Tom opened his yapper when Comey buried Hillary with the BS investigation before the election ?
Maybe we can punch Toms tough shit card?
How many people do you know who changed their vote due to Comey?
Zero...I thought so.
As hill explained it wasn't those changing their vote but folks just not voting for her because the bs info scared them off
why did it scare them off? I'm curious if there wasn't anything in the emails, what scared them? come now, you got something?
They figured if comey was investigating he'd find something He found nothing

Why they bother bringing this hot dog to public hearings I do not know. He preens for the photogs, impeccably attired, expressions ranging from thoughtful to smug, and says nothing. He'll let this bogus "investigation" of Trump go on as long as we'll tolerate it and then end it by saying he couldn't find "intent" on the President's part and return to anonymity....until he needs another dose of publicity. This conduct has a purpose; he knows Trump won't fire his sorry ass as long as he can claim the President is under suspicion of something...what, he won't/can't say.

Sen. Grassley got so tired of Comey's evasions on the simplest questions he finally started yelling at him. Sen. Cruz schooled him to no avail that "intent" doesn't play a role in transmission of classified material statutes. Yet Comey claimed the classified emails Huma sent Weiner had no "criminal intent". Comey therefore believes himself to be the arbitrator of what is a crime and what isn't regardless of how the law reads. Trump should just announce he's tired of it all, either charge somebody with something or announce he's found nothing and end this charade....or he's gone.

170503105613-james-comey-hearing-exlarge-169.jpg

Well based on his 4 hours and explanations they should arrested Hilary!

But they chose not to do it in order not to disrupt the elections!

Why they bother bringing this hot dog to public hearings I do not know. He preens for the photogs, impeccably attired, expressions ranging from thoughtful to smug, and says nothing. He'll let this bogus "investigation" of Trump go on as long as we'll tolerate it and then end it by saying he couldn't find "intent" on the President's part and return to anonymity....until he needs another dose of publicity. This conduct has a purpose; he knows Trump won't fire his sorry ass as long as he can claim the President is under suspicion of something...what, he won't/can't say.

Sen. Grassley got so tired of Comey's evasions on the simplest questions he finally started yelling at him. Sen. Cruz schooled him to no avail that "intent" doesn't play a role in transmission of classified material statutes. Yet Comey claimed the classified emails Huma sent Weiner had no "criminal intent". Comey therefore believes himself to be the arbitrator of what is a crime and what isn't regardless of how the law reads. Trump should just announce he's tired of it all, either charge somebody with something or announce he's found nothing and end this charade....or he's gone.

Sweating bullets, were you? Don't worry....it isn't over yet.

Far left drone rebuttal #3456 noted!

[
Tom you've been listening to those lying ah's who have been bashing her for 20 years and more

I've been on her since Vince Foster, Whitewater, cattle futures, Travelgate, stealing the WH silverware and furniture. Those aren't lies....she's a treacherous witch who Comey had dead-to-rights, and backed down. Not that Loretta Lynch would have indicted her, but statutes of limitations never expire on treason. Once Trump has fixed the most pressing problems, I want him to release the hounds on her.

Comey's in charge.

Tough.
Wonder if Tom opened his yapper when Comey buried Hillary with the BS investigation before the election ?
Zero...I thought so.
As hill explained it wasn't those changing their vote but folks just not voting for her because the bs info scared them off
why did it scare them off? I'm curious if there wasn't anything in the emails, what scared them? come now, you got something?
They figured if comey was investigating he'd find something He found nothing
well how the fk could he? he fking never looked at the two objects in question. he must be batman.

Sweating bullets, were you? Don't worry....it isn't over yet.

Even a woman as out of touch with reality as you are knows the Russia hooey is a snowflake refuge.
It happened DUHhhhhhh. It was all just staffers BSing and didn't mean a gd thing, but the pundits made it SOUND like something for the dupes...our gd punditocracy is a disgrace...

I've been on her since Vince Foster, Whitewater, cattle futures, Travelgate, stealing the WH silverware and furniture. Those aren't lies....she's a treacherous witch who Comey had dead-to-rights, and backed down. Not that Loretta Lynch would have indicted her, but statutes of limitations never expire on treason. Once Trump has fixed the most pressing problems, I want him to release the hounds on her.

So you've been batting ZERO all this time. Lock her up!! - NOT

I've been on her since Vince Foster, Whitewater, cattle futures, Travelgate, stealing the WH silverware and furniture. .

Happy 25th anniversary of your obsession with hoping somebody can find Hillary guilty of something... anything...maybe a parking ticket.

I've been on her since Vince Foster, Whitewater, cattle futures, Travelgate, stealing the WH silverware and furniture. .

Happy 25th anniversary of your obsession with hoping somebody can find Hillary guilty of something... anything...maybe a parking ticket.
Come on tom OK you don't like her You like trump more for America but how can you believe all the bs repubs spread about her? cattle future job was small potatoes when congress has been insider trading for years

Comey's in charge.

Tough.
Zero...I thought so.
How many people do you know who didn't vote due to Comey?

Comey's in charge.

Tough.
Zero...I thought so.
Plenty. And Putin and 25 years of RW BS propaganda and corporate news cowardice? All.

Comey's in charge.

Tough.
Zero...I thought so.
Because I don't know of any doesn't mean there wasn't many who didn't I'm in a repub area and need to get away

I did after he spent 15 minutes detailing her treason and then hit the chicken-switch, letting her off.
They investigated 1000's of her e mails on weiners blackberry and found NOTHING He gave your trump ah the election
Wrong, douche bag. Comey listed all the criminal violations they found.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Bri when I call for toilet paper you roll out
Is that what you say whenever you get your ass kicked?

I did after he spent 15 minutes detailing her treason and then hit the chicken-switch, letting her off.
They investigated 1000's of her e mails on weiners blackberry and found NOTHING He gave your trump ah the election
Wrong, douche bag. Comey listed all the criminal violations they found.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Bri when I call for toilet paper you roll out
Is that what you say whenever you get your ass kicked?
Keep it up Bri you crack me up

If he bothers you snowflakes so much, just don't listen?

But he did confirm that the investigation into Trump's possible connections with Russia continues.

How about the 3,300 emails she deleted? They thought they'd found them....and maybe they did for all we know. Your side should want Comey gone more than we do.

LOL- funny how 'your side' was crowing when Comey was investigating Hillary, but shitting bricks when you found out Comey was investigating Trump.

Forum List

Back