Another active shooter

Guy shooting....No law enforcement...Good argument for the 2nd amendment.

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

Only a real moron would just let himself get shot dead because he didn't have the tools or the balls to protect himself.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN
  1. A fire set intentionally to arrest the progress of an approaching fire by creating a burned area in its path, thus depriving the fire of fuel.

The myth of the good guy with a gun is just that: a myth.

According to you. But we all know you're full of shit.

"Guns prevent an estimated 2.5 million crimes a year, or 6,849 every day. Most often, the gun is never fired...

Every year, 400,000 life-threatening violent crimes are prevented using firearms...

60 percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they knew the victim was armed. Forty percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they thought the victim might be armed...

Felons report that they avoid entering houses where people are at home because they fear being shot...

Fewer than 1 percent of firearms are used in the commission of a crime..."

Guns Prevent Thousands of Crimes Every Day, Research Shows | Lawrence W. Reed

You been hanging around with 2 boy again.

I don't "hang out" with anyone. I'm a walking, talking example of the 2nd Amendment, and am one of those proverbial "good guys with a gun" you hope might be around when some nutcase goes off on a shooting spree.

Do you have a Concealed Weapon Permit?

Had one since 2010 and have carried every day since then: Glock 19 Gen4, 15 in the magazine, one in the the chamber, two spare mags, pepper spray, tactical knife and flashlight.

Sometimes I'll wear level IV body armor under my shirt if I'm out of town and carrying a wad of cash. I also collect and repair firearms, handload for 10 different calibers, and shoot thousands of round a year. Have my own range in the back yard.

Be careful with those Glocks. You could shoot yourself in the foot.

All my carry weapons have safeties.

My safety is my index finger. The first weapon I carried was a Ruger P-89. It's hammer-fired, double-action, and has that goofy de-cocker type safety on it. The problem was that the safety lever could get snagged on clothing and when you pulled the trigger, nothing would happen.

Glocks are meant to be ready to go without having to fumblefuck with a safety lever, which is why they're favored by law-enforcement. You just have to follow the basic rule of firearms safety rule number 3: Keep you finger off the trigger until the sights are on the target.

And make sure the trigger doesn't get snagged on your clothing if you have to re-holster it. That's happened to more than several police officers.

That right there is why I prefer my plastic Springfield Armory XDS 45. It's got a grip safety. My cousin has a Glock 45 and he has a manual safety on the trigger itself that blocks the trigger lock thingy.

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

Only a real moron would just let himself get shot dead because he didn't have the tools or the balls to protect himself.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN
  1. A fire set intentionally to arrest the progress of an approaching fire by creating a burned area in its path, thus depriving the fire of fuel.

"Guns prevent an estimated 2.5 million crimes a year, or 6,849 every day. Most often, the gun is never fired...

Every year, 400,000 life-threatening violent crimes are prevented using firearms...

60 percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they knew the victim was armed. Forty percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they thought the victim might be armed...

Felons report that they avoid entering houses where people are at home because they fear being shot...

I don't "hang out" with anyone. I'm a walking, talking example of the 2nd Amendment, and am one of those proverbial "good guys with a gun" you hope might be around when some nutcase goes off on a shooting spree.

Had one since 2010 and have carried every day since then: Glock 19 Gen4, 15 in the magazine, one in the the chamber, two spare mags, pepper spray, tactical knife and flashlight.

Sometimes I'll wear level IV body armor under my shirt if I'm out of town and carrying a wad of cash. I also collect and repair firearms, handload for 10 different calibers, and shoot thousands of round a year. Have my own range in the back yard.

My safety is my index finger. The first weapon I carried was a Ruger P-89. It's hammer-fired, double-action, and has that goofy de-cocker type safety on it. The problem was that the safety lever could get snagged on clothing and when you pulled the trigger, nothing would happen.

Glocks are meant to be ready to go without having to fumblefuck with a safety lever, which is why they're favored by law-enforcement. You just have to follow the basic rule of firearms safety rule number 3: Keep you finger off the trigger until the sights are on the target.

And make sure the trigger doesn't get snagged on your clothing if you have to re-holster it. That's happened to more than several police officers.

I hear that all the time from my fellow gun nut buddies. In fact we debate this all the time.

If you are very well trained then you probably have the discipline to make your finger your safety Most people don't even come close to being that well trained. Even as much as I shoot I don't think I am trained well enough.

I personally feel more comfortable with a safety. It only takes a fraction of a second to disengage and it is a good safety barrier.

When I do my firearms training if it is a novice class I recommend them to get firearms with safeties.

It's probably a good idea to have a lever or button safety, if they're new at it and unfamiliar with firearms. My wife's Taurus G2C has one on the side.

I'm carrying the G19 in a leather Milt Sparks IWB holster and it keeps the trigger covered pretty well. Many people don't realize that a decent holster is one the best investments. Too many people end up going to Walmart and getting one of those crappy nylon or Kydex holsters, then end up shooting themselves in the dick. I tried seven different holsters before sticking with that that one.

milt sparks.jpg

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
Get the fuck outta here, Fact number one, under Trump in 2019, the dealiest of all shootings ever in the nation, was in Vegas. Again some sorry ass redneck having a bad day, but here's the deal, you nuts keep talking this gonna take our guns away shit to justify rednecks going bat fuckin crazy killing INNOCENT PEOPLE, News Flash, so far not one single gun owner in this nation has lost his or right to bare arms, correct? So the myth, the what if, factor is locked in your brainless heads and this is why you go on these endless rampages killing ppl because that's what you think???And if in fact nobody has taken one gun from you mindless nuts, WHY IN THE FUCK EVERY SINGLE TIME THERE'S A MASS SHOOTING, ESPECIALLY IN OPEN CARRY COLORADO, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU 2ND AMENDMENT HERO'S WITH YOUR OWN GUNS TO MAYBE JUST MAYBE SAVE A FUCKIN LIFE??????????? OR IS IT ONLY FOR UNARMED NEGRO'S JOGGING?

News flash. Trump didn't do the shooting in Las Vegas.

The great majority of the shootings in the US are in the Democrat controlled inner city ghettos among minority street thugs, druggies and gang bangers. They use cheap (usually stolen or illegally procured) handguns in areas that have already have strict gun control laws that don't work.

If you want to stop gun deaths in the US talk to the Democrat leaders in these high crime areas with Negroes and Illegals. They are the ones that won't do jackshit about crime in their areas.

My firearms of no threat to anybody except someone wanting to do me or my family harm.

White male, born on May 5, 1983; He is 5'7" tall and 200 pounds. His criminal history includes drug paraphernalia and possession. He is also known to be violent towards police.

Party Affiliation: Unaffiliated
Registered to Vote In: Boulder County, Colorado
Registration Date: 05/23/2019
Voter Status: Inactive
Status Reason: Undeliverable Ballot

Also threatened to kill a Denver DA in 2015...

Man accused of threatening to kill Denver DA
Short fat ugly and never got laid .Libturd for sure.
When this country starts roasting these anti government, Trump loving, NRA white motherfuckers after all the fucked up shit they do, like they did McVeigh back in the day, these white pussy's would stop this mass shooting shit. Barbeque a few of these cowardly bastards and this shit would stop.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN

That right there is why I prefer my plastic Springfield Armory XDS 45. It's got a grip safety. My cousin has a Glock 45 and he has a manual safety on the trigger itself that blocks the trigger lock thingy.

Grip safeties are awesome. They should have built one into the Glock.

White male, born on May 5, 1983; He is 5'7" tall and 200 pounds. His criminal history includes drug paraphernalia and possession. He is also known to be violent towards police.

When this country starts roasting these anti government, Trump loving, NRA white motherfuckers after all the fucked up shit they do, like they did McVeigh back in the day, these white pussy's would stop this mass shooting shit. Barbeque a few of these cowardly bastards and this shit would stop.
No, just lock up all the negroes, problem solved.

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
8 mass hootings under Trump. You people are dumber than shit.

114 shot and killed and 530 shot and wounded in Chicago this year, the majority of both the shooters and victims being black. And That's just one city.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

Please tell me again about those "Trump-loving NRA white motherfuckers."

Lock up all the racist fucks.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN

I hear that all the time from my fellow gun nut buddies. In fact we debate this all the time.

If you are very well trained then you probably have the discipline to make your finger your safety Most people don't even come close to being that well trained. Even as much as I shoot I don't think I am trained well enough.

I personally feel more comfortable with a safety. It only takes a fraction of a second to disengage and it is a good safety barrier.

When I do my firearms training if it is a novice class I recommend them to get firearms with safeties.

It's probably a good idea to have a lever or button safety, if they're new at it and unfamiliar with firearms. My wife's Taurus G2C has one on the side.

I'm carrying the G19 in a leather Milt Sparks IWB holster and it keeps the trigger covered pretty well. Many people don't realize that a decent holster is one the best investments. Too many people end up going to Walmart and getting one of those crappy nylon or Kydex holsters, then end up shooting themselves in the dick. I tried seven different holsters before sticking with that that one.

milt sparks.jpg

Stress makes people do stupid things.

A few years ago my buddy and I had a contract to do the annual firearm recertification of a Sheriff's department.

Once you put them under stress it was apparent that they need an extra safety barrier. Not so much so with the much more trained SWAT but the rank and file deputies needed it.

We would hear of a ND from the police carrying a Glock without a safety every once in awhile.

Yeah God Dammit when he heard those shots.

I was thinking that as those poor forced sex slave workers in Atlanta were murdered. Now this.

Anyone know the Chinese or Venezuelan anthem so I could start practicing? Then I'll know both when we chose.
Yeah..cause everything is political, right?

F'kin idiot ghouls.
Jesus the shooter appears white....Yes....Yes.Yes it will be. If he was black this post would not be up. We would not know.

It would definitely have been up. You racist hang on everything blacks do. Just like your name tag says

LOLOL...................My handle is racist.....................LOLOLOL.Hang on Sloopy???

That has got to be the dumbest ass post ever posted to me.

I didn't say your handle was racist, dumbass. I said if it was a black shooter you racist assholes would tear up your keyboards trying to be the first to type some disrespectful keyboard warrior bullshit.

Fuck you pos rookie cock sucker. Learn how to type meaning you gender confused ass hole.

The Mean One................LOLOL.................Means you have a cock the size of a Vienna sausage.lolol...........Dick faced mother fucker.

Dude your whole response was stupid and immature, like you. Durrr..

LOLOLOL................I thankfully never seen you before, and don't give a shit what the fuck you think about anything.

Last thing I always say to libs that aren't worth my time...If I would have listened to you liberals, I'd have slaved to a shit boss, job, and nagging heffer. Now who would you rather have followed....................See ya Little Cock

Are you gay? You seem obsessed with cocks. Your responses are juvenile like your mind is stuck in junior high. Do you have your letterman jacket on while you type dumb shit on this message board?

How about locking up all the ghetto shit and Illegals that are the cause of the great majority of the gun crime in this country? Gun crime would decrease significantly.

Wouldn't it be more advantageous to lock up all the liberal queers who are doing all the shootings?

Instead of letting them roam around on the streets, I mean.

They're pussies. That why they need a thousand guns. Without them they would get their asses beat and they know it.

Here's a question for all of you gun control freaks:

Same guy walks into the same store, same intent to kill, with just his own two hands as weapons. How many people do you think he kills without that gun?

Can't answer me, can you?

Because a gun is an implement of death, it does not cause death on its own. The capacity to take life is enhanced by using a weapon, the weapon itself is an inanimate object with no will or desires of its own. It does not impart malice on the user, nor the desire to kill. Those desires and malicious intentions are born in the mind of the user, not the weapon.

Your hands don't act unless you tell them to. Nor does the firearm.

So sit the fuck down and quit making fools of yourselves.
When your ideology says we must limit the ability to get to vote but we must never limit the ability to get to buy a gun, you can go fuck yourself.

I thought the same thing..... Why since we lost Trump as our president, is there now all these shootings going on ???.

Yes, it makes one wonder, ummmm if this bullcrap is happening because the bad guy's in the nation knows now that we have a bunch of weak ace's in the White House now, and so they are going to exploit that fact one way or the other ???
The shooting went on during trump.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN

milt sparks.jpg

Stress makes people do stupid things.

A few years ago my buddy and I had a contract to do the annual firearm recertification of a Sheriff's department.

Once you put them under stress it was apparent that they need an extra safety barrier. Not so much so with the much more trained SWAT but the rank and file deputies needed it.

We would hear of a ND from the police carrying a Glock without a safety every once in awhile.

Accidents can happen to anyone, no matter how experienced they are. I had an accidental discharge a month ago in the garage. I was clearing a pistol and forgot the remove the magazine first. There was nothing in the chamber and I thought the mag was empty but when I released the slide, it had chambered a round.

I pointed it down toward a corner of the garage that had a bunch of boxes of stuff stacked up and pulled the trigger, and it fired. Never did find the bullet. Ever since then, I use a 5-gallon bucket filled with sand to clear weapons in.

What they say is true: "The loudest sound in the world is a click when you're expecting a bang, or a bang when you're expecting a click."

:laughing0301:

Who stopped the shooter? Was it good guys with guns?

Yeah..we like to call them police officers~

And when seconds matter, the cops are minutes away.

Besides, the Leftists want to defund the police. They'll be even more minutes away.

I thought the same thing..... Why since we lost Trump as our president, is there now all these shootings going on ???.

Yes, it makes one wonder, ummmm if this bullcrap is happening because the bad guy's in the nation knows now that we have a bunch of weak ace's in the White House now, and so they are going to exploit that fact one way or the other ???
The shooting went on during trump.

Trump didn't do the shooting you imbecile. Some nutcase did.

The shootings that the nutcase did was just about what we see in a three day weekend in ghetto Chicago. Chicago with it Negroes, Democrat leadership and strict gun control laws.

Forum List

Back