Another active shooter

Is that what the rest of the Cult tells you to say?
No, and as I already schooled you, there is no 'ARcult.' Your fantasy is not reality. You are living in a faux reality. Get help.

They stopped another super market shooter here in Atlanta.

Innocent until proven guilty, ya know. Being charged with "reckless conduct" doesn't necessarily mean he had murderous intent.

But maybe we should just take everyone's guns away, just to be safe, right? Screw the "presumption of innocence" and all that constitutional bullshit.

After all, the constitution was written by old, dead, white slave-owners, right?

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm mocking you. :auiqs.jpg:

I think they should pass a stupid law and arrest him under that. Right after a supermarket shooting to go into another supermarket armed like that is pretty damned stupid. Sort of like the week after the Walmart shooting, the moron that walks into a Walmart armed with his AR and wonders why everyone paniced.

Georgia is not an open-carry state, although one can carry open there if he or she has a concealed-carry permit.

If the guy has a permit, which he probably does, he's legal. I am assuming he has a permit, since the article referenced nothing about a firearms charge, only "reckless conduct."

Law. Do you understand it?

Law. Do you understand it?

Now, that was uncalled for. Do you always try and end any and all discussions with this type of nonsense? I may or many not agree with you but that comment ends all discussion.

I think they should pass a stupid law and arrest him under that. Right after a supermarket shooting to go into another supermarket armed like that is pretty damned stupid. Sort of like the week after the Walmart shooting, the moron that walks into a Walmart armed with his AR and wonders why everyone paniced.
Hey asshole, have you got a link to "ARcult" yet? Didn't think so. Fuck off.

Imagine RWNJ's surprise when some one tells them what it takes to ratify or destroy an amendment.
All it takes is five unelected demigods in black robes

and with roberts the left is in danger of achieving that goal

Yes. The country is run by judicial fiat and executive orders now, not the Constitution or any rule of law. Time to accept that fact and move on, either to a return to law or throw it all out. The left wants the latter.
Really?
Not a peep from RW's when their dear leader was signing 220 executive orders, but screamed "dictator" about Obama signing 272 or stacking the courts with RW lawyers, a lot of which, never seen a courtroom.
RW's are obstructing everything Biden proposes, just like they did with Obama.
With Dotard out of office, NOW, RW's want "law'?

NO ONE is claiming to taking away all the guns, except RW's
Does it require a signed confession of intent from the left?

You people are blindly stumbling toward mass confiscation even if many libs like you dont realize it yet
RWNJ conspiracy theories thanks to the NRA, every time a democrat is in office, so the gullible will buy more guns, been happening for decades.
Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds

gun grabbers praise any country that has totally banned firearms and its the obvious goal of the left in America

Yep, for decades that's what the NRA and RWNJ's claim every time a democrat is in office "total confiscation" of guns.

"Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds"?

That gets the morons to buy more weapons, they are convinced will be banned.

If they get banned why are RWNJ's buying more of them?

'Stable geniuses", like their dear leader?

I don't want to do anything to destroy your illusion, but you should ask the former SKS owners in California who had their weapons confiscated if they gave them up willingly.

Not my illusion, RW'S are buying more of them.
As far as the SKS, is an old weapon, not used by any military in the world anymore and has a fixed magazine that only holds 10 rounds.
From what I read they were given $230, IF you refused to register it and complied with a background check.
So, they weren't confiscated, unless the person, let them be.

Jeeeeez you preople, allow the Nazis some slack. It was wartime as opposed to *peace time in American where Americans are blowing each others brains out in the thousands!

* as close to peacetime as Ameica gets.
Guns were taken from Jews prior to war.
guns were taken from all Germans after WWI
We aren't the Germans, and better yet we defeated them with (wait for it), guns.

I know, I know, but they were military guns, and they were issued to the soldiers for a purpose... True, but you still had to have a citizenry capable of being trained, and having guns as civilians came in real handy as a starter when going in.
Are we talking all guns? No. We are talking about assault weapon bans & magazine limitations.

An AR-15 is not a military weapon, you dumb ass, and magzine bans are just stupid.......you can't justify magazine bans other than to say..."But we want to ban them..." That is all you have.

You guys want to limit magazines because you know that will make millions and millions of pistols illegal...since their standard magazine is 15-19 rounds.....a gun ban without voting to ban the guns....and lying to the American people about why you want the magazine ban.
Is that all you gunnuts can post. We all know what is being discussed but hey, you assfucks keep posting this crap.

And who knew they can't make a 10 round magazine.

Keep killing innocents & children so you can keep your toys.

What is your specific solution to mass murder?
Mass murder is his solution to us...so there's that...

His final solution?

I like his solution for ME to not have a gun. Why is that?

Cause you're less dead if he cuts off your head with an axe?

Because you can kill more, quicker, from a distance with an assault type weapon you fucking idiot.

Active shooters everywhere in America. Two mass shooting back to back in a week could be telling us that the situation is escalating and the US is about to enter into a very dangerous and deadly era.

Watch for the political factor becoming a part of the shooters' motivation. The slaughter of the Chinese women most likely already had a political factor invoked.

Active shooters everywhere in America. Two mass shooting back to back in a week could be telling us that the situation is escalating and the US is about to enter into a very dangerous and deadly era.

Watch for the political factor becoming a part of the shooters' motivation. The slaughter of the Chinese women most likely already had a political factor invoked.

What Chinese women?

Jeeeeez you preople, allow the Nazis some slack. It was wartime as opposed to *peace time in American where Americans are blowing each others brains out in the thousands!

We aren't the Germans, and better yet we defeated them with (wait for it), guns.

I know, I know, but they were military guns, and they were issued to the soldiers for a purpose... True, but you still had to have a citizenry capable of being trained, and having guns as civilians came in real handy as a starter when going in.
Are we talking all guns? No. We are talking about assault weapon bans & magazine limitations.

An AR-15 is not a military weapon, you dumb ass, and magzine bans are just stupid.......you can't justify magazine bans other than to say..."But we want to ban them..." That is all you have.

You guys want to limit magazines because you know that will make millions and millions of pistols illegal...since their standard magazine is 15-19 rounds.....a gun ban without voting to ban the guns....and lying to the American people about why you want the magazine ban.
Is that all you gunnuts can post. We all know what is being discussed but hey, you assfucks keep posting this crap.

His final solution?

Because you can kill more, quicker, from a distance with an assault type weapon you fucking idiot.

You are the fucking idiot.

Give us the specific language you want to see in a gun banning bill.

An opening for discussion! The object isn't to ban, it's to control.

Can the two sides come together and begin the discussion on hand guns?

We Canadians love our guns too but we have managed to avoid some serious consequences of having so many guns. Maybe I can help?

We Canadians love our guns too but we have managed to avoid some serious consequences of having so many guns. Maybe I can help?

Joe Biden said he wants an assault weapons ban.

Give us the specific language that should be in the bill.

His final solution?

They are not "Assault" type weapons...you are lying. They are simply semi-automatic rifles, no different from any other semi-automatic rifle, pistol or shotgun...

If you put the engine of a Camry in a Formula one race, it doesn't make the Formula one racer a race car.......a semi-automatic rifle in the Shape of an AR-15 is the same as any other rifle, pistol or shotgun..

You can screech and scream all you want but that is the truth.....you are lying when you say it isn't the truth...

Wrong.....considering that we have 20 million AR-15s alone, not to mention all other semi-automatic rifles in the country, the AR-15 is no different....and there is no rational reason to ban it.

You are having gun problems in Canada now, since you imported muslim immigrants and drug cartels.......you have nothing to teach us.

Wrong, the goal is to ban, not control....one step at a time......

His final solution?

They can't give specifics because once they do, the specific show how stupid their ideas are....and how pointless they are...

That is why they stop stating specifics........

They will simply screech, "common sense gun control..." for uninformed Americans ....who then say, sure, sounds great...then, they create the gun control law that does nothing but ban and confiscate guns and magazines.........the bait and switch.

His final solution?

They can't give specifics because once they do, the specific show how stupid their ideas are....and how pointless they are...

And thats why I love to ask.

I have asked for specifics from libs HUNDREDS of times on this board....rarely....if ever, get a specific answer.

They can only communicate in bumper sticker slogans.

His final solution?

And thats why I love to ask.

I have asked for specifics from libs HUNDREDS of times on this board....rarely....if ever, get a specific answer.

They can only communicate in bumper sticker slogans.

They want to be given the power first.....then, when they take what they want.....it's too late.

Joe Biden said he wants an assault weapons ban.

Give us the specific language that should be in the bill.

I also love when they say.....

Give us what we want now, or we will just take everything......

Then....

They come back.....

And over and over again.....

I also love when they say.....

Then....

They come back.....

And over and over again.....

Your 2nd. amendment rights are very safe and secure. Even the Dem supporters lack any will to change things at the moment. They're perhaps more safe and secure than they've ever been.

When there becomes a danger of change and the 2nd. amendment rights become endangered, it will be danger that comes from your NRA and it's members themselves.

I see a great possibility of mass shootings in America becoming much more politically motivated, as opposed to mentally ill individuals acting out with their guns. The killing of the Chinese women most likely contained some political motivation.

Worth mentioning here is the connections to the Capitol riot of Jan. 6th. It was a display be more rightist American working class people, attempting to rise up to make a difference.

The next time that attempt will almost certainly be the working class of both the left and the right together, rising up against the force of the American way which impoverishes them all equally, regardless of their politics.

Guns will be a part of it next time? There's a good possibility.

Forum List

Back