Another active shooter

Is that what the rest of the Cult tells you to say?
No, and as I already schooled you, there is no 'ARcult.' Your fantasy is not reality. You are living in a faux reality. Get help.

Libs. How about not taking this event as an opportunity to push your anti white anti gun agenda and just treat it for ehat it is. A mentally ill person who went off the deep end.

You fucks cant do it because you are lying scum.

If they can't get their feeble little minds around the fact that the shooter was a mentally-ill person who went off the deep end, they'll never grasp the fact that he was a self-radicalized Islamic fundamentalist who went on a dirka-dirka jihad.

Not in a hundred years will they be able to comprehend that one. Might as well call it "workplace violence."

You are still looking for someone else to blame. Sorry, there isn't anyone else to blame on this shooting. He was a legal firearm owner and went nutz at the supermarket. And that is the whole story. Your Conspiracies are just that.

Same with the Atlanta guy.

No, and as I already schooled you, there is no 'ARcult.' Your fantasy is not reality. You are living in a faux reality. Get help.

They stopped another super market shooter here in Atlanta.

You are still looking for someone else to blame. Sorry, there isn't anyone else to blame on this shooting. He was a legal firearm owner and went nutz at the supermarket. And that is the whole story. Your Conspiracies are just that.
Being a 'legal firearm owner' does not mean that owner is a law abiding citizen. Yet, here you are, wanting to limit what law abiding citizens can own based on one crazy nut. Frankly, that is crazy in itself.

Libs. How about not taking this event as an opportunity to push your anti white anti gun agenda and just treat it for ehat it is. A mentally ill person who went off the deep end.

You fucks cant do it because you are lying scum.

"Reckless conduct..." :laughing0301:

So did he shoot anyone? Nope.

Is it illegal to posses body armor? Nope, not unless you're a felon.

Was the establishment posted "No guns allowed"? Unknown.

Is there a legal limit on how many guns a person can carry? Not that I know of.

Was there some super-secret svengali present who could read his mind and predict that he would commit a crime? Not sure if that's even possible.

Innocent until proven guilty, ya know. Being charged with "reckless conduct" doesn't necessarily mean he had murderous intent.

But maybe we should just take everyone's guns away, just to be safe, right? Screw the "presumption of innocence" and all that constitutional bullshit.

After all, the constitution was written by old, dead, white slave-owners, right?

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm mocking you. :auiqs.jpg:

Innocent until proven guilty, ya know. Being charged with "reckless conduct" doesn't necessarily mean he had murderous intent.

But maybe we should just take everyone's guns away, just to be safe, right? Screw the "presumption of innocence" and all that constitutional bullshit.

After all, the constitution was written by old, dead, white slave-owners, right?

The Atlantic Station Publix isn't far from me. I think wearing body armor and carrying long guns to a grocery store is damned serious.

One cannot draw any conclusions from this story.

My Mustang can do 130mph easily. Should I be ticketed because I COULD do 130 mph.

What specific laws were broken by this person? They should be dealt with for what they did.

Being a 'legal firearm owner' does not mean that owner is a law abiding citizen. Yet, here you are, wanting to limit what law abiding citizens can own based on one crazy nut. Frankly, that is crazy in itself.

And here you are lying about what I am saying. I don't have time for your lying ass. Have a nice lying ass.

The Atlantic Station Publix isn't far from me. I think wearing body armor and carrying long guns to a grocery store is damned serious.

Probably one of those second amendment freaks. Some idiot did the same thing at a Walmart in Missouri a couple years ago. That's why Walmart stopped selling certain ammo, guns, and accessories, as well as prohibiting open carry in their stores.

But when the Rona virus hit, they weren't so concerned about some idiot wearing a pistol on his hip, anymore. I wear mine exposed sometimes when I go to Wally World and nobody seems to give a shit, thanks to the greater threat of the Rona virus and people not wearing masks.

I think they should pass a stupid law and arrest him under that. Right after a supermarket shooting to go into another supermarket armed like that is pretty damned stupid. Sort of like the week after the Walmart shooting, the moron that walks into a Walmart armed with his AR and wonders why everyone paniced.

I think they should pass a stupid law and arrest him under that. Right after a supermarket shooting to go into another supermarket armed like that is pretty damned stupid. Sort of like the week after the Walmart shooting, the moron that walks into a Walmart armed with his AR and wonders why everyone paniced.
I think people should learn how to read intent better, but that's just me.

Georgia is not an open-carry state, although one can carry open there if he or she has a concealed-carry permit.

If the guy has a permit, which he probably does, he's legal. I am assuming he has a permit, since the article referenced nothing about a firearms charge, only "reckless conduct."

Law. Do you understand it?

And here you are lying about what I am saying. I don't have time for your lying ass. Have a nice lying ass.

?

Did you mean day?

NO ONE is claiming to taking away all the guns, except RW's
Does it require a signed confession of intent from the left?

You people are blindly stumbling toward mass confiscation even if many libs like you dont realize it yet
RWNJ conspiracy theories thanks to the NRA, every time a democrat is in office, so the gullible will buy more guns, been happening for decades.
Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds

gun grabbers praise any country that has totally banned firearms and its the obvious goal of the left in America

Yep, for decades that's what the NRA and RWNJ's claim every time a democrat is in office "total confiscation" of guns.

"Too bad gun owners are not as gullible as lefties who dont even know their own minds"?

That gets the morons to buy more weapons, they are convinced will be banned.

If they get banned why are RWNJ's buying more of them?

'Stable geniuses", like their dear leader?

I don't want to do anything to destroy your illusion, but you should ask the former SKS owners in California who had their weapons confiscated if they gave them up willingly.

Jeeeeez you preople, allow the Nazis some slack. It was wartime as opposed to *peace time in American where Americans are blowing each others brains out in the thousands!

* as close to peacetime as Ameica gets.
Guns were taken from Jews prior to war.
guns were taken from all Germans after WWI
We aren't the Germans, and better yet we defeated them with (wait for it), guns.

I know, I know, but they were military guns, and they were issued to the soldiers for a purpose... True, but you still had to have a citizenry capable of being trained, and having guns as civilians came in real handy as a starter when going in.
Are we talking all guns? No. We are talking about assault weapon bans & magazine limitations.

An AR-15 is not a military weapon, you dumb ass, and magzine bans are just stupid.......you can't justify magazine bans other than to say..."But we want to ban them..." That is all you have.

You guys want to limit magazines because you know that will make millions and millions of pistols illegal...since their standard magazine is 15-19 rounds.....a gun ban without voting to ban the guns....and lying to the American people about why you want the magazine ban.
Is that all you gunnuts can post. We all know what is being discussed but hey, you assfucks keep posting this crap.

And who knew they can't make a 10 round magazine.

Keep killing innocents & children so you can keep your toys.

What is your specific solution to mass murder?
Mass murder is his solution to us...so there's that...

His final solution?

I like his solution for ME to not have a gun. Why is that?

Cause you're less dead if he cuts off your head with an axe?

Jeeeeez you preople, allow the Nazis some slack. It was wartime as opposed to *peace time in American where Americans are blowing each others brains out in the thousands!

* as close to peacetime as Ameica gets.
Guns were taken from Jews prior to war.
guns were taken from all Germans after WWI
We aren't the Germans, and better yet we defeated them with (wait for it), guns.

I know, I know, but they were military guns, and they were issued to the soldiers for a purpose... True, but you still had to have a citizenry capable of being trained, and having guns as civilians came in real handy as a starter when going in.
Are we talking all guns? No. We are talking about assault weapon bans & magazine limitations.

An AR-15 is not a military weapon, you dumb ass, and magzine bans are just stupid.......you can't justify magazine bans other than to say..."But we want to ban them..." That is all you have.

You guys want to limit magazines because you know that will make millions and millions of pistols illegal...since their standard magazine is 15-19 rounds.....a gun ban without voting to ban the guns....and lying to the American people about why you want the magazine ban.
Is that all you gunnuts can post. We all know what is being discussed but hey, you assfucks keep posting this crap.

And who knew they can't make a 10 round magazine.

Keep killing innocents & children so you can keep your toys.

What is your specific solution to mass murder?
Mass murder is his solution to us...so there's that...

His final solution?

I like his solution for ME to not have a gun. Why is that?

Cause you're less dead if he cuts off your head with an axe?

Libs might agree. Or beat to death with a frying pan.

Forum List

Back