Another active shooter

Now,that makes a lot of sense. Firing on Patty Workers as you fly by. That's a great example of a sociopath.

The Vietnam war played a very big part in normalizing violence and murder of human beings and that has carried down to future generations of Americans.

America's current domestic gun violence has a connection.

If a gun violence discussion is ever going to serve a purpose then perhaps the gun violence in America over the years could be related to America's wars in which the slaughter in foreign lands became the American thing to do and the patriotic behaviour that became appropriate.

I lived through the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Gulf War, and the War on Terrorism, and serving in the US Army from 71-74. I also handload for 10 different calibers and shoot multiple thousands of rounds per year.

I don't see faces when I shoot. All I see are nice clean tightly-grouped holes in pieces of paper, because that's all I want to see. It's not much different than golf.

You been hanging around the movies way too much.

Because it is. It's an AR-15 Clone. What this is going to do is to have the County reintroduce the bill that reads, instead of "Assault Rifle", it will read "Ar-15 and it's various Clones" and will be legal.
Why do you call it an ASSAULT rifle? It does not do that. It is an inanimate object. It assaults no one. You gun-grabbers are idiots. The government does not want you to own any gun that has even a slight chance of thwarting a hostile government takeover.

I don't call it an Assault Rifle. It's not a military rifle therefore it can't be called an Assault Rifle even though it's a clone of a M-16 Carbine (M-4). It IS an AR-15 Clone though. And if they law reads that the "AR-15 and it's various clones are banned" then it's legal as per the Federal Courts.

Good luck. I hope you're the one who gets to go door to door in order to collect all of them.

There you go again. You didn't pay attention to the history of the Thompson Model 1920 and the 1934 NFA law. There was no door to door collections and in 10 years, the Thompson Model 1920 became a non issue. The problem with you gunnutters is that you are so ill informed by the history of firearms you are dangerous to everyone around you and yourself.

It doesn't require a knowledge of history to blow some fucker's head off when he comes through my door at 3 in the morning.

Nor does it take history to blow anyone away in a Super Market either and that is what we are discussing. Pay attention.

No. What we are discussing is an act of Islamic terrorism committed by a radicalized Syrian refugee who wanted to kill Americans. And you Democrat's idiotic response in calling for more gun control to deny law-abiding Americans from owning firearms.

What you refuse to discuss is your party's failed immigration polices that are putting American citizens at the risk of being murdered, just like we saw today. You continue to ignore mental health issues, always blaming the crime on the gun. You don't even enforce the existing gun laws already on the books, many time letting the criminals walk away scott-free. You even ignore the fact that there are Islamic terrorists in this country who want to kill Americans, while you view conservative Americans as your real enemy.

One of the first things your idiot President did was to scrap President Trump's restrictions against entry to America from terrorist countries, most of which are Middle Eastern countries.

You ignorant fuckers just don't get it, do you? I sincerely doubt if you ever will.

No, that's what you want to steer it to. And Party Politics has nothing to do with the shooting. In fact, the Cops performed well, it's not a governments fault. It's not my fault. Hell, it's not even your fault. It's just a fruitcake that bought a gun to kill a bunch of people because he wanted to. No Hospital or Mental Health Care could have stopped it. There was no real warning. Just Bnagidy, Banidy Banidy, the deed is done.

if the assault rifle ban was still in effect, fewer would have died.

if better screening was in place, the mentally unstable shooter would not have been able to buy the gun.

if the magazine size was limited, fewer would have died.

I don't think so in this case. The features of the AR were never really realized. He was a crappy, inexperienced shooter. He was stopped before the speed and reloading factor of the AR became a factor. He could have done the same job with a 40 SW Semi Auto Handgun loaded with 15 rounds. He only had 15 556 rounds to work with so even a handgun with good killing power could have done the same job. And both weapons would have been legal.

In Colorado, the mag size IS limited to 15 and that is probably what save a lot of lives. He killed 11, wounded X number and ran out of ammo. And before he could swap out to another 15 round mag, got stopped cold. The Cops did their jobs fantastic. No good guy with a gun would have changed anything. Regardless of anything, those 11 would still be dead, those X number would still be wounded and he would still be under arrest. All of this went down in a matter of seconds.
There is no way of knowing if a rifle ban would have resulted in fewer killed. That's only conjecture.

[/QUOTE]
A military m4 carbine has select fire which non military AR15's do not have for one. What was your point, that both look scary? Frankly I want a scary weapon when confronted with an armed scary perp.

1616617863469.png

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
Both Clinton and Obama were in office twice as long as Trump so one would expect twice the amount of mass shootings.. Also, during Trump's last year the country was either fully are partially shutdown.

The government taking away guns from mentally sound law abiding citizens has been the battle cry of the gun lobby for generations. The fact is it would be nearly impossible. 46% of households in the US have guns and American
rights to guns is protected by the constitution. Even when democrats control government as they do now, passing any meaningful federal gun control is nearly impossible. However, I suspect that as gun manufactures make guns more lethal and mass shootings come to every neighborhood in the country, there will be more gun control.

However, until the nation takes mental illness seriously, violent crime, mass murder, homelessness, and poverty will be a hallmark of life for most Americans.

Guy shooting....No law enforcement...Good argument for the 2nd amendment.

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

True, more guns in the hands of public just leads to more violence. Too many of us watch television shows and movies where guns are the solution to so many problems. The good guy with the gun is the big hero. One huge problem is that so many people in the U.S. are armed and really aren’t well trained. Going to a gun range and shooting a few times does not make you well equipped to deal with violent situations where your adrenaline is going like crazy, your heart is beating a mile a minute, and you have seconds to make the right decision. It takes good training, repetition, and practicing over and over to react to that kind of situation. You can’t, on the fly, suddenly think you are going to be this great hero; instead you could shoot the wrong person, or you could get in the way of the police or others who are well trained and trying to figure out what’s going on.

Both Clinton and Obama were in office twice as long as Trump so one would expect twice the amount of mass shootings.. Also, during Trump's last year the country was either fully are partially shutdown.

The government taking away guns from mentally sound law abiding citizens has been the battle cry of the gun lobby for generations. The fact is it would be nearly impossible. 46% of households in the US have guns and American
rights to guns is protected by the constitution. Even when democrats control government as they do now, passing any meaningful federal gun control is nearly impossible. However, I suspect that as gun manufactures make guns more lethal and mass shootings come to every neighborhood in the country, there will be more gun control.

However, until the nation takes mental illness seriously, violent crime, mass murder, homelessness, and poverty will be a hallmark of life for most Americans.
Oh so...Let's not give Trump any credit at all.....Typical nauseating leftist crap from TDSers. That 46% figure is only derived from those who registered their guns. Believe me, there are many, many more unregistered firearms.

Tell us all how you 'suspect' gun manufacturers are going to make a gun 'more lethal.' Frankly, the industry has turned to making guns safer with safety features, trigger locks, gun safes, even some R&D into personalized locking and unlocking systems.

I take mental illness seriously, we are being ruled today by mentally ill individuals and a mentally impaired President. How about we start there? No one like Biden should have access to the U.S. Military for one. Chicago is run by Democrats so, talk to them about violent crime would ya? Today we are letting in violent criminals in greater numbers thanks to Biden's pen strokes; talk to him as well. The fucker lets this human debris flood across the border and then wants to disarm the law abiding citizens. Homelessness and poverty were never prerequisites for gun violence, Hell if you're that poor you can't afford to own a fucking gun much less buy the ammo.

Last edited:
No link, but a caller to a local talkshow in Detroit said she works in a Kroger in boulder and they have armed guards in her store because, according to her, he was recruited by ISIS and the FBI had him under surveillance. They were aware of him purchasing the gun and did not intervene.

She said they thought there was a possibility that others were being recruited

True, more guns in the hands of public just leads to more violence. Too many of us watch television shows and movies where guns are the solution to so many problems. The good guy with the gun is the big hero. One huge problem is that so many people in the U.S. are armed and really aren’t well trained. Going to a gun range and shooting a few times does not make you well equipped to deal with violent situations where your adrenaline is going like crazy, your heart is beating a mile a minute, and you have seconds to make the right decision. It takes good training, repetition, and practicing over and over to react to that kind of situation. You can’t, on the fly, suddenly think you are going to be this great hero; instead you could shoot the wrong person, or you could get in the way of the police or others who are well trained and trying to figure out what’s going on.
Unfortunately, for you, it is not your place to say who can and who cannot own a gun or how they use it no matter how much you 'arm-chair' psychoanalyze folks you don't even know. BTW, these mass shootings are not done by those picking up a gun for the first time and neither is all the inner city violence done by gun novices so that argument just went up in smoke.

No link, but a caller to a local talkshow in Detroit said she works in a Kroger in boulder and they have armed guards in her store because, according to her, he was recruited by ISIS and the FBI had him under surveillance. They were aware of him purchasing the gun and did not intervene.

She said they thought there was a possibility that others were being recruited
Nice, let terrorists buy guns but do everything to preclude law abiding folks from buying them.

Because it is. It's an AR-15 Clone. What this is going to do is to have the County reintroduce the bill that reads, instead of "Assault Rifle", it will read "Ar-15 and it's various Clones" and will be legal.
Why do you call it an ASSAULT rifle? It does not do that. It is an inanimate object. It assaults no one. You gun-grabbers are idiots. The government does not want you to own any gun that has even a slight chance of thwarting a hostile government takeover.

I don't call it an Assault Rifle. It's not a military rifle therefore it can't be called an Assault Rifle even though it's a clone of a M-16 Carbine (M-4). It IS an AR-15 Clone though. And if they law reads that the "AR-15 and it's various clones are banned" then it's legal as per the Federal Courts.

Good luck. I hope you're the one who gets to go door to door in order to collect all of them.

There you go again. You didn't pay attention to the history of the Thompson Model 1920 and the 1934 NFA law. There was no door to door collections and in 10 years, the Thompson Model 1920 became a non issue. The problem with you gunnutters is that you are so ill informed by the history of firearms you are dangerous to everyone around you and yourself.

It doesn't require a knowledge of history to blow some fucker's head off when he comes through my door at 3 in the morning.

Nor does it take history to blow anyone away in a Super Market either and that is what we are discussing. Pay attention.

No. What we are discussing is an act of Islamic terrorism committed by a radicalized Syrian refugee who wanted to kill Americans. And you Democrat's idiotic response in calling for more gun control to deny law-abiding Americans from owning firearms.

What you refuse to discuss is your party's failed immigration polices that are putting American citizens at the risk of being murdered, just like we saw today. You continue to ignore mental health issues, always blaming the crime on the gun. You don't even enforce the existing gun laws already on the books, many time letting the criminals walk away scott-free. You even ignore the fact that there are Islamic terrorists in this country who want to kill Americans, while you view conservative Americans as your real enemy.

One of the first things your idiot President did was to scrap President Trump's restrictions against entry to America from terrorist countries, most of which are Middle Eastern countries.

You ignorant fuckers just don't get it, do you? I sincerely doubt if you ever will.

No, that's what you want to steer it to. And Party Politics has nothing to do with the shooting. In fact, the Cops performed well, it's not a governments fault. It's not my fault. Hell, it's not even your fault. It's just a fruitcake that bought a gun to kill a bunch of people because he wanted to. No Hospital or Mental Health Care could have stopped it. There was no real warning. Just Bnagidy, Banidy Banidy, the deed is done.

if better screening was in place, the mentally unstable shooter would not have been able to buy the gun.

I don't think so in this case. The features of the AR were never really realized. He was a crappy, inexperienced shooter. He was stopped before the speed and reloading factor of the AR became a factor. He could have done the same job with a 40 SW Semi Auto Handgun loaded with 15 rounds. He only had 15 556 rounds to work with so even a handgun with good killing power could have done the same job. And both weapons would have been legal.

In Colorado, the mag size IS limited to 15 and that is probably what save a lot of lives. He killed 11, wounded X number and ran out of ammo. And before he could swap out to another 15 round mag, got stopped cold. The Cops did their jobs fantastic. No good guy with a gun would have changed anything. Regardless of anything, those 11 would still be dead, those X number would still be wounded and he would still be under arrest. All of this went down in a matter of seconds.
There is no way of knowing if a rifle ban would have resulted in fewer killed. That's only conjecture.

So, what would have that CO shooter used in his attack?

Oh so...Let's not give Trump any credit at all.....Typical nauseating leftist crap from TDSers. That 46% figure is only derived from those who registered their guns. Believe me, there are many, many more unregistered firearms.

Tell us all how you 'suspect' gun manufacturers are going to make a gun 'more lethal.' Frankly, the industry has turned to making guns safer with safety features, trigger locks, gun safes, even some R&D into personalized locking and unlocking systems.

I take mental illness seriously, we are being ruled today by mentally ill individuals and a mentally impaired President. How about we start there? No one like Biden should have access to the U.S. Military for one. Chicago is run by Democrats so, talk to them about violent crime would ya? Today we are letting in violent criminals in greater numbers thanks to Biden's pen strokes; talk to him as well. The fucker lets this human debris flood across the border and then wants to disarm the law abiding citizens. Homelessness and poverty were never prerequisites for gun violence, Hell if you're that poor you can't afford to own a fucking gun much less buy the ammo.

Funny how telling over 30,000 liers as President is sane but a man only 4 years older is mentally impaired.

No there isn't in reality. But it appears that he was part of the ARCult. I was hoping we had gotten completely rid of that but I guess I was wro....er...wro....er..mistaken.

No there isn't in reality. But it appears that he was part of the ARCult. I was hoping we had gotten completely rid of that but I guess I was wro....er...wro....er..mistaken.
ARCult? No such thing. Now you’re just making shit up.

I suggest faggot liberals treat other humans like a COVID 19 cell....just stay at home and hide under your bed.

ARCult? No such thing. Now you’re just making shit up.

Is that what the rest of the Cult tells you to say?

Libs. How about not taking this event as an opportunity to push your anti white anti gun agenda and just treat it for ehat it is. A mentally ill person who went off the deep end.

You fucks cant do it because you are lying scum.

Libs. How about not taking this event as an opportunity to push your anti white anti gun agenda and just treat it for ehat it is. A mentally ill person who went off the deep end.

If they can't get their feeble little minds around the fact that the shooter was a mentally-ill person who went off the deep end, they'll never grasp the fact that he was a self-radicalized Islamic fundamentalist who went on a dirka-dirka jihad.

Not in a hundred years will they be able to comprehend that one. Might as well call it "workplace violence."

If they can't get their feeble little minds around the fact that the shooter was a mentally-ill person who went off the deep end, they'll never grasp the fact that he was a self-radicalized Islamic fundamentalist who went on a dirka-dirka jihad.

Not in a hundred years will they be able to comprehend that one. Might as well call it "workplace violence."

You are still looking for someone else to blame. Sorry, there isn't anyone else to blame on this shooting. He was a legal firearm owner and went nutz at the supermarket. And that is the whole story. Your Conspiracies are just that.

Forum List

Back