Another active shooter

An opening for discussion! The object isn't to ban, it's to control.

Can the two sides come together and begin the discussion on hand guns?

We Canadians love our guns too but we have managed to avoid some serious consequences of having so many guns. Maybe I can help?
Yes, it's to control law abiding citizens by limiting gun ownership. Canada has gun violence problems and it's growing in Toronto.

"Gun violence is a growing problem in Canada's biggest city — and last year was Toronto's worst, with more shootings than any year to date, according to Toronto police statistics."

Now, go preach your arrogant crap somewhere else.

Jeeeeez you preople, allow the Nazis some slack. It was wartime as opposed to *peace time in American where Americans are blowing each others brains out in the thousands!

* as close to peacetime as Ameica gets.
Guns were taken from Jews prior to war.
guns were taken from all Germans after WWI
We aren't the Germans, and better yet we defeated them with (wait for it), guns.

I know, I know, but they were military guns, and they were issued to the soldiers for a purpose... True, but you still had to have a citizenry capable of being trained, and having guns as civilians came in real handy as a starter when going in.
Are we talking all guns? No. We are talking about assault weapon bans & magazine limitations.

An AR-15 is not a military weapon, you dumb ass, and magzine bans are just stupid.......you can't justify magazine bans other than to say..."But we want to ban them..." That is all you have.

You guys want to limit magazines because you know that will make millions and millions of pistols illegal...since their standard magazine is 15-19 rounds.....a gun ban without voting to ban the guns....and lying to the American people about why you want the magazine ban.
Is that all you gunnuts can post. We all know what is being discussed but hey, you assfucks keep posting this crap.

And who knew they can't make a 10 round magazine.

Keep killing innocents & children so you can keep your toys.

What is your specific solution to mass murder?
Mass murder is his solution to us...so there's that...

His final solution?

I like his solution for ME to not have a gun. Why is that?

Cause you're less dead if he cuts off your head with an axe?

Because you can kill more, quicker, from a distance with an assault type weapon you fucking idiot.

Lose the term "Assault Rifle". It has zero Civilian meaning.

Jeeeeez you preople, allow the Nazis some slack. It was wartime as opposed to *peace time in American where Americans are blowing each others brains out in the thousands!

We aren't the Germans, and better yet we defeated them with (wait for it), guns.

I know, I know, but they were military guns, and they were issued to the soldiers for a purpose... True, but you still had to have a citizenry capable of being trained, and having guns as civilians came in real handy as a starter when going in.
Are we talking all guns? No. We are talking about assault weapon bans & magazine limitations.

An AR-15 is not a military weapon, you dumb ass, and magzine bans are just stupid.......you can't justify magazine bans other than to say..."But we want to ban them..." That is all you have.

You guys want to limit magazines because you know that will make millions and millions of pistols illegal...since their standard magazine is 15-19 rounds.....a gun ban without voting to ban the guns....and lying to the American people about why you want the magazine ban.
Is that all you gunnuts can post. We all know what is being discussed but hey, you assfucks keep posting this crap.

His final solution?

Because you can kill more, quicker, from a distance with an assault type weapon you fucking idiot.
26 were shot in gun free Chicago last weekend. Guess how many with rifles.

Why cant libs articulate what they want in a gun control bill?
Because their entire argument falls apart. Plus Leftards are too busy letting violent felons out of prison early.

They are so disingenuous. They say they want gun control, and I ask to specifically state what they want in the bill.....and they cant do it.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Libs would go to a restaurant and ask for dinner, but refuse to tell the waiter what they want to eat.

Give us the specific language you want to see in a gun banning bill.

We Canadians love our guns too but we have managed to avoid some serious consequences of having so many guns. Maybe I can help?
No.

We can come together on the idea that what I own, carry or keep in my home is absolutely none of your business, though.
If you can learn to mind your own, and keep your nose where it belongs, which is out of other people's business, then maybe we can talk....... but I'll need to see a demonstrated record of your ability to do so, say at least 25 years worth, first.

Until then, the answer to anything you ask for is, "No."

BFYTW

Joe Biden said he wants an assault weapons ban.

Give us the specific language that should be in the bill.

I also love when they say.....

Give us what we want now, or we will just take everything......

Then....

They come back.....

And over and over again.....
1616707184780.png

How about we do a test plot on California? Ban guns there for 10 years, if we see a decrease in gun violence, then a case could be made to look at gun control elsewhere.
How about we try a different test:

The paranoid gun nuts reattach themselves to reality for 5 minutes and realize that the idea of banning all guns has zero traction in this country, and that it is just rhetoric by rich people that they use to rape the gullible gun nuts of their rationality and money.

Joe Biden said he wants an assault weapons ban.

Give us the specific language that should be in the bill.

I also love when they say.....

Then....

They come back.....

And over and over again.....
View attachment 472256

:rofl: That is good stuff!

How about we do a test plot on California? Ban guns there for 10 years, if we see a decrease in gun violence, then a case could be made to look at gun control elsewhere.

The paranoid gun nuts reattach themselves to reality for 5 minutes and realize that the idea of banning all guns has zero traction in this country, and that it is just rhetoric by rich people that they use to rape the gullible gun nuts of their rationality and money.
You should ban heroin and cocaine too

His final solution?

26 were shot in gun free Chicago last weekend. Guess how many with rifles.
We are not looking at addressing that type of violence.

Chicago can try to regulate access to guns but all the bad people do is run to a red state and buy what they want.

Well that was about as stupid and nonsensical a response to my comments as there can be. Did you mean for those words to come out in that order?

Because their entire argument falls apart. Plus Leftards are too busy letting violent felons out of prison early.
Ban assault type rifles and handguns. It is not that difficult.

Better background checks that include mental health.

mechanism that allow family members, doctors deny access to guns for a disturbed person.

Allow more time for background checks

Well that was about as stupid and nonsensical a response to my comments as there can be. Did you mean for those words to come out in that order?
Says Shitforbrains who thinks he can remove guns from criminals.

mechanism that allow family members, doctors deny access to guns for a disturbed person.

Yes, Hitler loved that idea too. Made the loading of box cars so much easier.
Outlaw meth while you’re at it.

My guns got lost in the lake while fishing.

Says Shitforbrains who thinks he can remove guns from criminals.
Of course criminals will have fewer guns, when they are harder to obtain illegally. That's why they don't all have fully automatic weapons. But there i go again, with my silly facts and attachment to reality.

No.

Forum List

Back