Another active shooter

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
I thought the same thing..... Why since we lost Trump as our president, is there now all these shootings going on ???.

Yes, it makes one wonder, ummmm if this bullcrap is happening because the bad guy's in the nation knows now that we have a bunch of weak ace's in the White House now, and so they are going to exploit that fact one way or the other ???

Another poster showed that it didn't stop under Rump. Hell, it didn't even slow down. Once again, you give rump credit for something he didn't do.

As long as this stuff keeps happening, the gun control people are eventually gonna get their way. But when "common sense" gun control fails to eliminate the problem, the next solution will be even more radical than the last. And so on and so on until all of us are living under a boot. For the greater good, of course.

If more were to pass the common sense gun laws, it would happen a lot less. In this case, the gun laws in place would not have stopped this murderer. Until he pulled the trigger, he complied with the State Laws.

If more were to pass the common sense gun laws, it would happen a lot less. In this case, the gun laws in place would not have stopped this murderer. Until he pulled the trigger, he complied with the State Laws.
A certain number of people are going to flip out thanks to the insane liberal culture we live in

if you take away all the guns they will find a other way

A certain number of people are going to flip out thanks to the insane liberal culture we live in

Oh, give it a rest.
This isn't political. It's a fruitcake that just had to kill a few people. According to your bunch, he was just having a bad day.

This isn't political. It's a fruitcake that just had to kill a few people. According to your bunch, he was just having a bad day.
I think many of these broken toys of our modern liberal culture will find other ways to kill

so banning guns is not the answer

Last edited:
There are more guns in shit holes than anywhere.

If we remove guns from shit holes only, that would solve 80% of the problem.

Liberals with guns are the problem.

Exactly the opposite, of course
You know why there are more mass shootings? Liberal ideas have forced adults to give kids timeouts and spare the rod. Kids that fight in school get arrested these days and there is no outlet for pent up aggression. Everyone has "mental health issues" instead of getting their asses kicked once in a while. Add to it the lack of deterrent by our softie criminal justice system. If people like this shooter got a swift and public execution, these kinds crimes would subside. Look at the numbers of death sentences in this country since 1977 and look again at the graph posted about the numbers of mass shootings. Liberals need to learn to reap what they sow.

View attachment 471155

Really?

February 28 2017

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

President Barack Obama recommended the now-nullified regulation in a 2013 memo following the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which left 20 first graders and six others dead. The measure sought to block some people with severe mental health problems from buying guns.
www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news

RW's had to repeal the law, otherwise none of them would be able to buy a gun.

I think many of these broken toys of our modern liberal culture will find other ways to kill

so banning guns is not the answer

I see,if it's a Rumpster that does it, it's called justified. Or is it a gun supporter until the fraction of a second he fires and then mysteriously transforms into a liberal? Makes sense to he (NOT)

As long as this stuff keeps happening, the gun control people are eventually gonna get their way. But when "common sense" gun control fails to eliminate the problem, the next solution will be even more radical than the last. And so on and so on until all of us are living under a boot. For the greater good, of course.

Really?
Don't see people shooting each other with Tommy guns, no one even misses them.

NO ONE is claiming to taking away all the guns, except RW's

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
I thought the same thing..... Why since we lost Trump as our president, is there now all these shootings going on ???.

Yes, it makes one wonder, ummmm if this bullcrap is happening because the bad guy's in the nation knows now that we have a bunch of weak ace's in the White House now, and so they are going to exploit that fact one way or the other ???
I don't know, but if you look at the 'notable' mass shootings in 2019, 2018 and 2017, that's a pretty big list. Less in 2020, we were all locked down and drunk.

Last edited:

The worst mass shooting in American history was under Trump's watch.

Six dead, including one police officer.

I notice your liberal news outlets were careful not to report the races of victims and attacker

did you know this was a black on white crime?
What do you know about the victims? I've heard basically nothing, although early on they showed pics of the shooter, who was white.
Or was that a joke?

Colorado and its love of democrats and DRUGS...

Forum List

Back