Another active shooter

I wonder if the guy was having a bad day.

How about posting the entire statement made by the cop you lying sack of shit.

“He was pretty much fed up and kind of at the end of his rope. Yesterday was a really bad day for him and this is what he did,”

Happy now?

No, finish the entire quote you lying sack of shit. The paragraph AFTER the one you quoted, that puts the comment in context.

You fucking pricks deserve everything coming your way.

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
NRA needs their blood money.

No, you assholes keep letting scumbags like this monster out of prison.

This is on you sweetie

“He was pretty much fed up and kind of at the end of his rope. Yesterday was a really bad day for him and this is what he did,”

Happy now?

No, finish the entire quote you lying sack of shit. The paragraph AFTER the one you quoted, that puts the comment in context.

Not sure which part you’re referring to. Immediately after the bad day comment, a reporter asked if the shooter was remorseful.

“I’m not going to go to … I don’t know if he was remorseful or not.”

Then they asked if he lives with his parents.

“He’s 21 years of age. It’s my understanding he does not live with his parents. I don’t know who he was living with at the time of this incident.”

So I don’t know which part you insist on me quoting, why you insist that I quote it, or why you seem so upset about it. LoL.

Happy now?

Not sure which part you’re referring to. Immediately after the bad day comment, a reporter asked if the shooter was remorseful.

“He’s 21 years of age. It’s my understanding he does not live with his parents. I don’t know who he was living with at the time of this incident.”

So I don’t know which part you insist on me quoting, why you insist that I quote it, or why you seem so upset about it. LoL.

How about the part where the cop describes what the shooter said. He was paraphrasing the shooter with that comment.

The cop was relaying the shooters explanation, but no, you have to cut out that part to try and make the cop look bad.

You progressive pieces of shit are all the same. Dishonest to an extreme.

Guy shooting....No law enforcement...Good argument for the 2nd amendment.

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

Who stopped the shooter? Was it good guys with guns?

Yeah..we like to call them police officers~

Er... or "good guys with guns"

Not a hard concept.

Happy now?

How about the part where the cop describes what the shooter said. He was paraphrasing the shooter with that comment.

The cop was relaying the shooters explanation, but no, you have to cut out that part to try and make the cop look bad.

Which part do you want me to post?

“ Yeah. Let me go into a little bit of detail. So the suspect did take responsibility for the shootings. He said that early on once we began the interviews with him. He claims that these, and as the chief said, this is still early, but he does claim that it was not racially motivated. He apparently has an issue, what he considers sex addiction and sees these locations as something that allows him to go to these places, and it’s a temptation for him that he wanted to eliminate. Like I said, it’s still early on, but those were comments that he made.”

That part?

Hey this is fun. When I post the part that you’re trying to explain, then will that make things better for you?

I don’t think anyone is arguing that guns cause murder by themselves. That’s obvious, nobody is saying it, and I don’t see why that even needs to be pointed out.

Those who are less edified in the concept of "cause and effect" need to hear it. People who insist on using events like this to call for banning guns need to hear it. Guns aren't the problem, people are.

To each their own.

I don’t think anyone needs to be informed that guns don’t kill people all by themselves.

Hmph.

You clearly aren't paying attention then. Or you prefer people live in ignorance of the facts.

But as you said, to each their own.

Night bro.

Happy now?

“ Yeah. Let me go into a little bit of detail. So the suspect did take responsibility for the shootings. He said that early on once we began the interviews with him. He claims that these, and as the chief said, this is still early, but he does claim that it was not racially motivated. He apparently has an issue, what he considers sex addiction and sees these locations as something that allows him to go to these places, and it’s a temptation for him that he wanted to eliminate. Like I said, it’s still early on, but those were comments that he made.”

That one?

Continue. You never post the whole thing. You dishonest assholes never do because then you have nothing to whine about.

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Guy shooting....No law enforcement...Good argument for the 2nd amendment.

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

Who stopped the shooter? Was it good guys with guns?

Yeah..we like to call them police officers~

Er... or "good guys with guns"

Not a hard concept.

Nope..not at all. Sworn police officers, trained and ready..who put their lives on the line day after day--are indeed--Good guys with guns.
Dipshit amateurs who often become part of the problem..not so much
Not a hard concept~

Happy now?

That one?

Continue. You never post the whole thing. You dishonest assholes never do because then you have nothing to whine about.

Still don’t know which part you’re asking about.

Here’s the transcript. Why don’t you point it out to me.

I don’t think anyone is arguing that guns cause murder by themselves. That’s obvious, nobody is saying it, and I don’t see why that even needs to be pointed out.

Those who are less edified in the concept of "cause and effect" need to hear it. People who insist on using events like this to call for banning guns need to hear it. Guns aren't the problem, people are.

To each their own.

I don’t think anyone needs to be informed that guns don’t kill people all by themselves.

Hmph.

You clearly aren't paying attention then. Or you prefer people live in ignorance of the facts.

But as you said, to each their own.

Night bro.

Yea, I’m pretty sure people aren’t arguing that guns kill people all by themselves.

Suit yourself though. See ya.

(Renews NRA membership)

(Renews NRA membership)
(pisses on a Ted Nugent album)

Now that we have the symbology out of the way....

As long as this stuff keeps happening, the gun control people are eventually gonna get their way. But when "common sense" gun control fails to eliminate the problem, the next solution will be even more radical than the last. And so on and so on until all of us are living under a boot. For the greater good, of course.

If more were to pass the common sense gun laws, it would happen a lot less. In this case, the gun laws in place would not have stopped this murderer. Until he pulled the trigger, he complied with the State Laws.
Progs and their agendas played a major role in this. For years we have seen this in greater numbers. We are increasingly feminized as a nation and more people are broken or damaged by upside down policy enforcements. Many males are now eunuchs and the worst thing is many are involved in the feminization of our nation. And it can cross political lines to an extent. The last shooting in Atlanta had the feminized Progs attacking a Sheriff instead of the addressing the problem as usual. And the only answer is gun control for the problems they have created or made worse.

Nope..not at all. Sworn police officers, trained and ready..who put their lives on the line day after day--are indeed--Good guys with guns.
Dipshit amateurs who often become part of the problem..not so much
Not a hard concept~
Unfortunately, those sworn officers cannot be on the scene within seconds when seconds count. That's why we need armed citizens who know how to respond. That being said, armed citizens who respond will be put through a gauntlet of questioning, investigating and second guessing. A gun owner and concealed carrier needs to know their rights and have an insurance policy in case they have to thwart a perp because the perp, (if not room temperature) will testify against the person that stopped them. Sad but true.

Forum List

Back