Another active shooter

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
I was thinking that as those poor forced sex slave workers in Atlanta were murdered. Now this.

Anyone know the Chinese or Venezuelan anthem so I could start practicing? Then I'll know both when we chose.
What you’re seeing in the collapsing of American civilization
Even McDonald’s has a kid stabbed to almost death
You can’t go anywhere

Boulder is a very expensive and wealthy , white leftist area

QUOTE="Rambunctious, post: 26789483, member: 22275"]

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
[/QUOTE]
This did not die down during trump.

1616467905908.png

1616468011039.png

Here's a question for all of you gun control freaks:

Same guy walks into the same store, same intent to kill, with just his own two hands as weapons. How many people do you think he kills without that gun?

Can't answer me, can you?

Because a gun is an implement of death, it does not cause death on its own. The capacity to take life is enhanced by using a weapon, the weapon itself is an inanimate object with no will or desires of its own. It does not impart malice on the user, nor the desire to kill. Those desires and malicious intentions are born in the mind of the user, not the weapon.

Your hands don't act unless you tell them to. Nor does the firearm.

So sit the fuck down and quit making fools of yourselves.

Last edited:
And, I don't care what the political affiliation is of the killer, he needs to be punished. With his life. Too bad he can't die ten times over for killing ten people.

No matter. There's plenty of space in hell for creatures like that.

You know why there are more mass shootings? Liberal ideas have forced adults to give kids timeouts and spare the rod. Kids that fight in school get arrested these days and there is no outlet for pent up aggression. Everyone has "mental health issues" instead of getting their asses kicked once in a while. Add to it the lack of deterrent by our softie criminal justice system. If people like this shooter got a swift and public execution, these kinds crimes would subside. Look at the numbers of death sentences in this country since 1977 and look again at the graph posted about the numbers of mass shootings. Liberals need to learn to reap what they sow.

1616470287898.png

Last edited:

I thought the same thing..... Why since we lost Trump as our president, is there now all these shootings going on ???.

Yes, it makes one wonder, ummmm if this bullcrap is happening because the bad guy's in the nation knows now that we have a bunch of weak ace's in the White House now, and so they are going to exploit that fact one way or the other ???

And, I don't care what the political affiliation is of the killer, he needs to be punished. With his life. Too bad he can't die ten times over for killing ten people.

No matter. There's plenty of space in hell for creatures like that.
Time to build the gallows right outside of their jail cells again (let them listen to the hammers all night), and after conviction (the very next morning), hang them by the neck in the court house public square until dead.

Boulder is a very expensive and wealthy , white leftist area

Indeed. I have been to Boulder many, many times. It is the Woodstock of Colorado. It is the San Francisco of the East. Nothing but hippies and millionaires there. And I mean the entirety of Boulder.

One thing I forgot to mention was the fact the Colorado has the "10 round magazine limit" - That's what ran MAGPUL out of the state....

I was thinking that as those poor forced sex slave workers in Atlanta were murdered. Now this.

Anyone know the Chinese or Venezuelan anthem so I could start practicing? Then I'll know both when we chose.
You can’t go anywhere
You can go, but ya best be carrying a concealed weapon on ya, and be ready to defend yourself, because the government can't do it. Oh yeah, they will come in to do their press conferences, and report your death along with countless others after the fact, so it is that you want to still be alive instead of the killer after the fact, and not the other way around.

Only morons think that

Guy shooting....No law enforcement...Good argument for the 2nd amendment.

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

Only morons think that the answer to these shootings is disarming the law abiding gun owners who did nothing wrong.

Indeed. When you consider that had one person in that store had a weapons permit when that sick asshole walked into the store, lives might have been saved. But again, it's Colorado.

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

Only a real moron would just let himself get shot dead because he didn't have the tools or the balls to protect himself.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN
  1. A fire set intentionally to arrest the progress of an approaching fire by creating a burned area in its path, thus depriving the fire of fuel.

The myth of the good guy with a gun is just that: a myth.

Well..now that's not true. We're not going to throw out the baby with the bathwater here. Good people need guns..partly to protect us from bad people..some of whom post here.

Listen, I know many good and responsible gun owners. I am not opposed to gun ownership, but damn, with all these killings, you have to think about making some of these weapons anyway, a little harder to obtain.

They should be hard to obtain by criminals

If the criminals were punished for their previous crimes, they'd be in prison, where firearms WOULD be difficult to obtain.

Only morons think that

Only morons think that the answer to these shootings is disarming the law abiding gun owners who did nothing wrong.

Indeed. When you consider that had one person in that store had a weapons permit when that sick asshole walked into the store, lives might have been saved. But again, it's Colorado.

Colorado was once very conservative until the California invasion and compete leftist take over of Denver

You can’t go anywhere
You can go, but ya best be carrying a concealed weapon on ya, and be ready to defend yourself, because the government can't do it. Oh yeah, they will come in to do their press conferences, and report your death along with countless others after the fact, so it is that you want to still be alive instead of the killer after the fact, and not the other way around.

Indeed. I now live in Kansas, a "Constitutional Carry" state. I rarely leave the house when I am not armed. Not because I fear for my (or my families) lives but because it is better to "have it and not need it than to need it and not have it".

I have carried a gun for the better part of my life - being a 25 year veteran of the Army CID. It's nothing new to me.

You can’t go anywhere

Indeed. I now live in Kansas, a "Constitutional Carry" state. I rarely leave the house when I am not armed. Not because I fear for my (or my families) lives but because it is better to "have it and not need it than to need it and not have it".

I have carried a gun for the better part of my life - being a 25 year veteran of the Army CID. It's nothing new to me.
Do you carry what caliber ??

Only morons think that

Colorado was once very conservative until the California invasion and compete leftist take over of Denver

Indeed it was. Californians have fled that state and moved to Colorado and the result is that Colorado has quickly turned into California East. Damned shame.

Forum List

Back