Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

You stupid fuck. Defending innocent people trying to make a living from assholes like you who want to beat them and destroy their businesses just because they’re Russian does not equal support for your beloved Putin. You’re just staying on full stupid because you’ve been shown to be a bigot, racist, and extremely uninformed. Take your bullshit, hit the bricks, and stay under your rock.
Where is your concern for the Ukrainians?

ah your post seems to show otherwise

and xenophobic on top of that
Nope. But what Russia is doing is flat out wrong and Putin is fucking evil.

How'd you miss that?

it’s been there over a decade ago when your dear leaders xiden and obama were mocking folks for warning of putin, and they were resetting relations and promising to be more flexible with him

Nope. But what Russia is doing is flat out wrong and Putin is fucking evil.

How'd you miss that?
i didn’t…but it’s evil for you to support attacking russian americans for it

and evil to attack a woman for drawing attention to the bigotry

This isn’t about Ukrainians. It’s about your side and their attacks on people just because they happen to have Russian ancestry or run a business while being Russian. Ukrainians aren’t being beaten or harassed here. Why haven’t you taken up arms to beat those evil Russians yet?

You're making even less sense than usual.

You being abysmally stupid doesn't make what I said difficult to grasp,

You're an antisemite - everyone here knows it.

Don't drink and post.

But do cheer up. After all, 6000 US veteran volunteers are now fighting in Ukraine. That means Q-cultists can now combine their Putin-cheerleading with their hatred of US veterans. I'm sure you can also work more antisemitism and white-supremacism in there. You always do.

You've been a hardcore Russian asset for at least a decade now. Don't stop now. What else does Russia want you to repeat to us today?

DERP

Fuck Joe Biden - Fuck his mentor Vladimir putrid Putin - fuck Emperor Xi.

Oh, and fuck you, Nazi traitor.

This isn’t about Ukrainians. It’s about your side and their attacks on people just because they happen to have Russian ancestry or run a business while being Russian. Ukrainians aren’t being beaten or harassed here. Why haven’t you taken up arms to beat those evil Russians yet?
he does my care he’s a demafascist bigot that looks for people to be bigoted against

Back atcha. Why aren't you out fighting for your Russian masters? Do you really think spreading their propaganda is enough?

Ukraine isn't taking just any warm body. They want healthy young people with applicable combat experience. They also want the right mindset, that of freedom-fighters instead of psychos who just want to kill. The psychos can get hired by the Russians.

Being that I am not young and I lack any infantry experience, I would not be accepted. I would be a liability.

Therefore, I will just give money to those individuals who can serve the cause of freedom.
Leftists sure are generous with other people's lives.

You fucking racist bigot.

Can't discriminate against Chinese for the Wuhan Designer Virus, but you fucking Nazis attacking Ethnic Russians because of Putin gives you a stiffy.

Fuck you, Nazi pig.
The real NAZI supporter ^ just got triggered, eh?
1647556700227.png

Forum List

Back