another Athiest Blogger Murdered

Not just murdered but hacked. With a knife. By theists who dont like athiests and free speech. Happened in Bengladesh

Got a link? I would like to see this

Nevermind. I found the story. Ok well it's fucking Bangladesh, brother. Going to a nation that embraces extremist Islam and saying "Muhammad sucks" is like bringing a hooker to an evangelical church. What the hell do you think is going to happen? This isn't about theists, it's about Islamic terrorism.

Gotta say, brother. Pretty lame when I have to provide the link to your OP. Shame.

Yet another Bangladeshi blogger hacked to death - CNN.com

If you bring a hooker to an evangelical church, you wouldn't get knifed.

Maybe some rocks thrown at you, but not hacked to death!!

By the way

Muslims are theists, so sealybob did not say anything incorrect.

P.S. When I read "Bangladesh" "atheist hacked to death" and "theist" I thought two things

1. The muslims got him
2. Dumb ass angry atheist

Tell me, what did you think--even Hindi's don't go around attacking people due to disbelief. Hell, not all Hindi's don't believe in the exact samething, so why would they?

Last edited:
Not just murdered but hacked. With a knife. By theists who dont like athiests and free speech. Happened in Bengladesh

Nevermind. I found the story. Ok well it's fucking Bangladesh, brother. Going to a nation that embraces extremist Islam and saying "Muhammad sucks" is like bringing a hooker to an evangelical church. What the hell do you think is going to happen? This isn't about theists, it's about Islamic terrorism.

Gotta say, brother. Pretty lame when I have to provide the link to your OP. Shame.

Uh, you're both wrong. Churches have no problem with hookers showing up. Let he who is without sin throw the first stone and all.

And yelling Muhammad sucks in Islamic countries will get you death; so, the analogy was pretty flawed in the first place.

I
By the way

He might as well have made a case against all humans. That's about how futile his approach is anyhow.

What do you think sealybob was trying to do?

I tend to assume murder for religion done by Muslims--normally a violent radical islamist

Theft of funds through the use of religion Christian--normally by a prosperity gospel preacher or the like.

Oh--and mob riots due to oppression of their religion--Buddhists and Sikhs

Murder is both a sin and crime, irregardless of victim, perpetrator, religion or place.
It is a hate crime to wish harm on others, even those who do not share your religion.

the preacher would be a little bit embarrassed mean that he's probably one of her John

Uh, you're both wrong. Churches have no problem with hookers showing up. Let he who is without sin throw the first stone and all.

And yelling Muhammad sucks in Islamic countries will get you death; so, the analogy was pretty flawed in the first place.
you know what I find funny at least about my particular brand of Christianity is that we notice priests have embarrassed and yelled at girls who have come into the church not wearing their Sunday school outfits maybe showing a little bit too much knee or cleavage and we were always disgusted with the church that would do that to somebody who cares how you dress if you're showing up to church that's all that should matter. one thing or even a hundred things that turned me off from religion its thousands of thing

By the way

He might as well have made a case against all humans. That's about how futile his approach is anyhow.[/QUOTE

excuse me? those nuts that cut that mans head off did so for their God they are religious people just like you maybe you're not as extreme but all they are is an amplified version of you. so no not all humans believe in God and it was people who believe in God that cut that mans head off. also note that's how the Arabia is throwing an atheist in prison for 10 years and get a whip him 10 or a thousand times just for speaking free speech.just for pointing out hows ridiculous all of you are

By the way

He might as well have made a case against all humans. That's about how futile his approach is anyhow.[/QUOTE

excuse me? those nuts that cut that mans head off did so for their God they are religious people just like you maybe you're not as extreme but all they are is an amplified version of you. so no not all humans believe in God and it was people who believe in God that cut that mans head off. also note that's how the Arabia is throwing an atheist in prison for 10 years and get a whip him 10 or a thousand times just for speaking free speech.just for pointing out hows ridiculous all of you are

Uhmm--stop

Human rights in an Islamic nation? Like Saudi Arabia? When did that happen?

By the way

Uhmm--stop

why is that religion so threatened at what an atheist says? they should feel sorry for anyone who doesn't believe there religion. the fact that they get angry and want to attack someone who questions their God kind of says something about them and the fact that is not too many of you Christians are losing too much sleep over the atheist who's being thrown in jail for 10 years says something about you too

By the way

Uhmm--stop

why is that religion so threatened at what an atheist says? they should feel sorry for anyone who doesn't believe there religion. the fact that they get angry and want to attack someone who questions their God kind of says something about them and the fact that is not too many of you Christians are losing too much sleep over the atheist who's being thrown in jail for 10 years says something about you too

First, I am an atheist

Second--I do not understand why any would try to talk about their beliefs in a country like Saudi Arabia. If you live there and extremely critical of Islam and its practices, then it follows you have to leave.

By the way, it is not just atheist catching crap from muslims. Not too long ago, some christian missionaries were arrested in one of those countries for teaching christianity. If it is not pro-Islam, it is a crime.

Human rights do not exist in most Islamic nations

By the way

Uhmm--stop

First, I am an atheist

Second--I do not understand why any would try to talk about their beliefs in a country like Saudi Arabia. If you live there and extremely critical of Islam and its practices, then it follows you have to leave.

By the way, it is not just atheist catching crap from muslims. Not too long ago, some christian missionaries were arrested in one of those countries for teaching christianity. If it is not pro-Islam, it is a crime.

Human rights do not exist in most Islamic nations
someone's got to start the conversation. if Arabs are ever going to break free of this brave ones are going to have to speak up even at the risk of their own lives. luckily here in America today we just get ostracized or told that we're going to go to hell. tarred and feathered anymore thank goodness

Do you see me as angry because you question God? Do you think I am threatened by your opinion or what you have to say? Are you losing sleep over the hundreds of non-Muslims that are getting murdered by ISIS? When the video was released of them beheading multitudes of Christians did you stay awake all night?

Uhmm--stop

All Islamic nations are sh**. And that's no coincidence. It's all lies and oppression. No wonder we have O-Tard talking about how much Islam contributed to the founding of this nation; that's the hugest amount of dookie ever.

you know what I find funny at least about my particular brand of Christianity is that we notice priests have embarrassed and yelled at girls who have come into the church not wearing their Sunday school outfits maybe showing a little bit too much knee or cleavage and we were always disgusted with the church that would do that to somebody who cares how you dress if you're showing up to church that's all that should matter. one thing or even a hundred things that turned me off from religion its thousands of thing

Nobody is against you for not subscribing to any religion. It's your general misplaced contempt that they are against.

Nobody is against you for not subscribing to any religion. It's your general misplaced contempt that they are against.
no but you do try and make this a Christian nation and since I'm a part of this nation and not a Christian I am jacked. no just about the only way I'll ever want to be a Christian nation is it Muslims try and make it a Muslim nation and I guess then I'll pick the lesser of two evils

By the way

Uhmm--stop

Afraid the atheist might be right

Live and let live. There is room for everyone if we choose to be thoughtful caring people, which is what religion should be teaching.
Religion should not be a form of mind control or to incite hate against others. It should not be a pyramid scheme taking more and more money from people's pockets while preachers live like billionaires. Religion should not be a profit organization.
Perhaps people should actually question their religion more rather than attack those outside.

Care more about the bodies and maybe the souls will follow. They should not be saving souls by scaring them to death or bully others to believe this or that.
Some people are too logic based and look for proof and reason in all things. Instead of attacking them, perhaps people should use the same thought process to try and prove their own faith, not just say 'it is in the book'. The 'book' is a work of men, not written by god's hand. Anything that passes through man can be subject to errors. Simply reciting a book does not mean one really understands what the book means, as a whole. Nit picking verse by verse out of context doesn't really explain or mean anything about the book as a whole, or the faith as a whole.

Unless it is hate speech, we can all speak with passion and common sense about a topic. When speech is attack or a group becomes subject to bias, we have a problem.
Most people to not respond well or appreciate proselytizing by other faiths or groups. We can speak of theories and proofs, but faith has little proof and looses a string of logic in many cases.
Many people want to take their beliefs on a personal level and not be bullied because of their faith. Even atheists want the right to their beliefs, or lack of.
Hate is the worst sin and harming others the worst crime. Even those who do not believe and are good people should be welcomed by god. Heaven is not a gold key card exclusive resort only for those of a select group.

Do what you want but harm none. Not as easy as you might think. It is a bit like the butterfly effect.

By the way

Uhmm--stop

Afraid the atheist might be right

Live and let live. There is room for everyone if we choose to be thoughtful caring people, which is what religion should be teaching.
Religion should not be a form of mind control or to incite hate against others. It should not be a pyramid scheme taking more and more money from people's pockets while preachers live like billionaires. Religion should not be a profit organization.
Perhaps people should actually question their religion more rather than attack those outside.

Care more about the bodies and maybe the souls will follow. They should not be saving souls by scaring them to death or bully others to believe this or that.
Some people are too logic based and look for proof and reason in all things. Instead of attacking them, perhaps people should use the same thought process to try and prove their own faith, not just say 'it is in the book'. The 'book' is a work of men, not written by god's hand. Anything that passes through man can be subject to errors. Simply reciting a book does not mean one really understands what the book means, as a whole. Nit picking verse by verse out of context doesn't really explain or mean anything about the book as a whole, or the faith as a whole.

Unless it is hate speech, we can all speak with passion and common sense about a topic. When speech is attack or a group becomes subject to bias, we have a problem.
Most people to not respond well or appreciate proselytizing by other faiths or groups. We can speak of theories and proofs, but faith has little proof and looses a string of logic in many cases.
Many people want to take their beliefs on a personal level and not be bullied because of their faith. Even atheists want the right to their beliefs, or lack of.
Hate is the worst sin and harming others the worst crime. Even those who do not believe and are good people should be welcomed by god. Heaven is not a gold key card exclusive resort only for those of a select group.

Do what you want but harm none. Not as easy as you might think. It is a bit like the butterfly effect.
I truly damn good person. In fact I went to a friends party yesterday everything was saying what a great guy I was. I've been people tell me that who had seen you since high school tell me what a positive influence I was in their lives. so you can see why it bothers me when religious people think it's impossible for anyone to be good if they're not a member of their group. thank you for getting my point

is my contempt for Saudi Arabia misplaced when they in prison an athiest for 10 years and whip him 1000 times? That is the extreme example of why I dislike religion but it is an example you may not be as bad but in some ways your religion causes division makes gay people for example feel worse about themselves use religion to divide us on issues like stem cell research abortion I could go on and on you you know that religion maybe not as bad as Islam your religion is bad too in some ways certainly not infallible

Forum List

Back