another Athiest Blogger Murdered

You are incapable of fathoming that you pray to nothing all because you are an unevolved primitive superstitious human on this tiny rock who's fearful of death.

Fools mock, but they shall mourn.
Hey I've lost loveones and while I'd love to believe grammas in heaven I highly doubt it.

Fine, you doubt it. But if you think you're gaining anything by mocking people's spiritual deeper spiritual beliefs, then that is fool hearty. It only confirms that you are immature. And I speak about this for what it's worth and not out offense. I have better things to do than to be offended by your ignorant, haphhazard assertions.

"Ignorant haphazard assertions" like these?

It's still unhinged zealot religious fanaticism, is it not?

The denomination is secondary. Fanaticism is fanaticism.

I have no doubt that seeing it that way serves your extreme bias. But no, it's not the same. Muslims are easily the most violent religious group; and this so because their core beliefs are rooted in murder. So, no it's not the same; and for that matter it's not anything 'unhinged.' These guys are/were practicing what their beliefs say in black and white.

Actually that's what bigots like Gasbag are doing.

"Religious fanaticism" is general. Can happen anywhere. "Islam" is specific.

ALL of the bloggers killed were by MUSLIMS. This CLEARLY isn't about other religions; except, that you want to make it about your own BIGOTRY.

Spell out whatever stupid point you're trying to make or hold your peace.

You are incapable of fathoming that you pray to nothing all because you are an unevolved primitive superstitious human on this tiny rock who's fearful of death.

Hey I've lost loveones and while I'd love to believe grammas in heaven I highly doubt it.

Fine, you doubt it. But if you think you're gaining anything by mocking people's spiritual deeper spiritual beliefs, then that is fool hearty. It only confirms that you are immature. And I speak about this for what it's worth and not out offense. I have better things to do than to be offended by your ignorant, haphhazard assertions.

I have no doubt that seeing it that way serves your extreme bias. But no, it's not the same. Muslims are easily the most violent religious group; and this so because their core beliefs are rooted in murder. So, no it's not the same; and for that matter it's not anything 'unhinged.' These guys are/were practicing what their beliefs say in black and white.

ALL of the bloggers killed were by MUSLIMS. This CLEARLY isn't about other religions; except, that you want to make it about your own BIGOTRY.

I just did. Apparently it flew right by you like an Amtrak train with a stuck throttle. Which is no surprise since it flew over your head the first several times as well.

I just did. Apparently it flew right by you like an Amtrak train with a stuck throttle. Which is no surprise since it flew over your head the first several times as well.

You posted some quotes. You think I don't have better things to do than to try and speculate what your nutty mind is thinking? If you say what you gotta say, then I can go off of that b/c that's all I can ask for you.

I would too. I bet if he does give us a link it won't say a word about the murderer being a Theist.
How much did we bet? Lol

They were talking about this on NPR this morning. Bangladesh is a secular country but the religious right puts a lot of pressure on the government to pass anti blasphemy laws. And the government is afraid to condemn the killings because of the political pressure. See how religion can have an unhealthy influence on a society?

You arent murdering anyone, except abortion doctors, but your influence here is trying to take away choice ban stem cell and discriminate against gays. You'd love to pass anti blasphemy laws. So much for free speech and all people are equal. Religion and free people dont mix. Free as long as you dont offend theists or their fairy tales. You want silent opposition to your brainwashing and control. Fuck that.

Not just murdered but hacked. With a knife. By theists who dont like athiests and free speech. Happened in Bengladesh

More like another anti-Muslim blogger was killed by Muslims, dude. It's not the Christians, Jews, Hindus or whomever going around killing these bloggers.
I'm just showing you just how dangerous believing in god can be. If your preacher told you the same stories about god you'd be a radical Muslim too. But your religion is much more peaceful. It just asks you for money.

It was the Christians who ultimately freed the slaves. You think anyone else would have done that?
America was the last country to stop slavery. Did you see Selma? A catholic and greek orthodox and other white christians marched with Dr. King.

Funny that back then probably 90% of americans would have considered themselves christians, compared to 70% today. My point is if 90% were christians during segregation and slavery, how did these horrible things happen if not at the hands of those 90%.

So a very small percent of christians are decent. They are the fringe minority, not the assholes.

I'm not really all that into this debate tit for tat (perhaps, because I think it's a stupid debate). The only point I'm really trying to make is that you could ban religion and it wouldn't stop people from being assholes. It wouldn't stop them from doing bad things. In fact, I think people would do more bad things because they would be less in tune with their consciouses. I get so f'ing tired of idiots thinking that wars and all manner of attrocities would be no more and bla bla bla. It's a fairytale designed to soothe your own f'ing bigotry. Complete crap.
If there were no benefits or positives it wouldnt exist. But it has nothing to do with my bigotry. That's bs. If I think its bad for people that's my honest opinion and nothing bigoted about it. I see Arabs cutting peoples heads off and suppressing women in the name of god. I understand the christian delusion isnt nearly as bad but its still controlling and a scam.

Eventually religion won't argue with science. Already most theists believe evolution is true. They think god started the big bang. So I really have the most problem with theists who are anti science. They are bad for us. Sorry I have to tell even you nice theists why even you are dumb. Its like when Isis hangs out around innocent Muslims. They become casualties of the war. Collateral damage. Perhaps you shouldnt have entered the usmb warzone where you're going to hear the truth. There is no god. When you die it goes back to being just like it was the 14 billion years before you were born. Remember what the cosmos was like before you were born?
>>>
>>>>>>>>>
Sealy you are so extreme sometimes I think you are just joking. You are welcome to your opinion and if it floats your boat... mock away.
Do you really think you have a right to tell people what to think and not think and deciding (implying) who should post here.

pretty soon you will become a cosmos thumper...oh wait you are already doing that.:smile:
Its all down hill from here lol
I dont have that right to tell people whatever the fuck I want?
It was the Christians who ultimately freed the slaves. You think anyone else would have done that?
America was the last country to stop slavery. Did you see Selma? A catholic and greek orthodox and other white christians marched with Dr. King.

Funny that back then probably 90% of americans would have considered themselves christians, compared to 70% today. My point is if 90% were christians during segregation and slavery, how did these horrible things happen if not at the hands of those 90%.

So a very small percent of christians are decent. They are the fringe minority, not the assholes.

I'm not really all that into this debate tit for tat (perhaps, because I think it's a stupid debate). The only point I'm really trying to make is that you could ban religion and it wouldn't stop people from being assholes. It wouldn't stop them from doing bad things. In fact, I think people would do more bad things because they would be less in tune with their consciouses. I get so f'ing tired of idiots thinking that wars and all manner of attrocities would be no more and bla bla bla. It's a fairytale designed to soothe your own f'ing bigotry. Complete crap.
If there were no benefits or positives it wouldnt exist. But it has nothing to do with my bigotry. That's bs. If I think its bad for people that's my honest opinion and nothing bigoted about it. I see Arabs cutting peoples heads off and suppressing women in the name of god. I understand the christian delusion isnt nearly as bad but its still controlling and a scam.

Eventually religion won't argue with science. Already most theists believe evolution is true. They think god started the big bang. So I really have the most problem with theists who are anti science. They are bad for us. Sorry I have to tell even you nice theists why even you are dumb. Its like when Isis hangs out around innocent Muslims. They become casualties of the war. Collateral damage. Perhaps you shouldnt have entered the usmb warzone where you're going to hear the truth. There is no god. When you die it goes back to being just like it was the 14 billion years before you were born. Remember what the cosmos was like before you were born?
>>>
>>>>>>>>>
Sealy you are so extreme sometimes I think you are just joking. You are welcome to your opinion and if it floats your boat... mock away.
Do you really think you have a right to tell people what to think and not think and deciding (implying) who should post here.

pretty soon you will become a cosmos thumper...oh wait you are already doing that.:smile:
I dont have that right to tell people whatever the fuck I want?

>>>>>>>
Yes of course you can tell people whatever you want.
A couple days before, you said something along the lines of...if anyone doesn't like your sealybobolistic version of truth, you said maybe they should leave.
I just thought it was a pretty pompous thing to say.

>>>
>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
No...its not based on fear of death. Its all about life, so you couldn't be more wrong.
True, physical death is a part of life, so I don't know of anyone who hasn't at one point in their life had a fear or some questions about it.

Bummer there's no primitive monkey emoji to add. lol

Not just murdered but hacked. With a knife. By theists who dont like athiests and free speech. Happened in Bengladesh

More like another anti-Muslim blogger was killed by Muslims, dude. It's not the Christians, Jews, Hindus or whomever going around killing these bloggers.
I'm just showing you just how dangerous believing in god can be. If your preacher told you the same stories about god you'd be a radical Muslim too. But your religion is much more peaceful. It just asks you for money.

No. Stupid hateful people gravitate to stupid hateful concepts. You think that LA gangs have 'found God?' No, they just have blood lust. I'm not denying that religions can't be pervasive. Presidencies can be pervasive. Kingships can be pervasive. The idea that religion is at the root of problems is not correct. Every issue has a solution though.

Is

No. Stupid hateful people gravitate to stupid hateful concepts. You think that LA gangs have 'found God?' No, they just have blood lust. I'm not denying that religions can't be pervasive. Presidencies can be pervasive. Kingships can be pervasive. The idea that religion is at the root of problems is not correct. Every issue has a solution though.
Isnt it sad that the one community where theists numbers aren't slipping is the black community. No gang members dont probably believe in god but bet their mothers do. That's why I think they use religion to keep us down. If not for religion maybe black people would fight to improve their situation now and not just cope and wait for heaven.

We can do better I think.

Is

Isnt it sad that the one community where theists numbers aren't slipping is the black community. No gang members dont probably believe in god but bet their mothers do. That's why I think they use religion to keep us down. If not for religion maybe black people would fight to improve their situation now and not just cope and wait for heaven.

We can do better I think.

Is religion telling blacks not to try in school?

The point is that Sealy was generalizing. He didn't say "Islamic extremists hack an atheist to death", he said "theists". Technically true, but deceptive. It suggests that the problem is indicative of the religious community in general instead of an extremist element in an extremist environment.

The denomination is of little relevance. Fanaticism is fanaticism. The OP left a lot out, but his assessment of "theists who dont like athiests and free speech" does in fact hold true. Sometimes we have to stop looking at the tree and see the forest it's part of.

Seriously? That's your argument? Apples and hemlock are both plants. Do you think the fact that one provides nutrition to your body while the other will kill you has an relevance to what you should eat? Derp.

Failed analogy.
What the fuck is a "derp"?

Actually, it was a dead on analogy of your failed argument. For the derp's edification.

derp - Google Search

No it's a dead-failed analogy. What I did was expose your Composition Fallacy. There's nothing you can do about that. Except admit to it and correct it, or run away.

Don't throw around terms that you clearly don't understand. In attempting to make yourself look intelligent, you instead prove your derpiness.

Got a link? I would like to see this
did you hear saudi Arabia is going to put an atheist blogger in prison for 10 years + 1000 lashes? I would never think of putting someone in prison for 10 years or whipping them in the back 1000 times because they believe in God as the difference between atheist and religious people. do you need a link to this one too or do you watch the news?

did you hear saudi Arabia is going to put an atheist blogger in prison for 10 years + 1000 lashes? I would never think of putting someone in prison for 10 years or whipping them in the back 1000 times because they believe in God as the difference between atheist and religious people. do you need a link to this one too or do you watch the news?

Are you under the impression that I am in support of this?

Christianity and Islam are worlds apart, dude. If you're putting them in the same ballpark, then you're frankly not interested in an honest discussion.

B8s4ouZIcAAgZdN_jpglarge-vi.jpg

Are you under the impression that I am in support of this?
no I just like pointing out when religion goes wild

Christianity and Islam are worlds apart, dude. If you're putting them in the same ballpark, then you're frankly not interested in an honest discussion.

B8s4ouZIcAAgZdN_jpglarge-vi.jpg
I've always admitted your delusion is much better than their delusion

Fanatic, moderate doesnt matter. Both are made up and irrational. Yet you all buy it to one degree or another. They pray 6 times a day and you 1. On the crazy scale youre a 2 they are 8.

Praying is an act akin to meditation when done properly and introspectively and meekly. Even if there were no God, there's a strong case for the potential benefits. Now, Muslims who recite their phony monologue like unwitting robots to put on a show, that's a different story....
Oh it isnt for show my friend they truly believe. Just like people did during the Salem witch trials.

I did some Salem witch research a couple months back, I found that the women whom were killed were remarkable people. The town itself was pretty remorseful; and those who perpetrated the terrible acts were unseated / shamed. I'm not sure what your point is, but thank you for bringing up a fascinating subject anyhow.

Yes, and even Cotton Mather wasn't happy with the judge's rulings; the judge was a Crown appointee. The trials led to a reforming of colonial jurisprudence and the end of medievalist laws here.

As for witch burnings in Europe, those were products of local hysteria, and a throwback to pagan times; witch burning was a common pastime before Europe ever saw a Christian, and many Europeans were only 'Christian' as a legal formality, not as a matter of belief; they held on to their local mythologies. There is also a demographic component to the patterns of these hysterical outbreaks. In any case, there were relatively few of them after the rise of Christianity, contrary to the PC narratives. The numbers are actually pretty small for such a superstitious era, and most certainly much smaller than the ridiculous Protestant propaganda claims of many millions, and certainly smaller than in relative numbers of those pagan cultures who routinely sacrificed children, captives, and such before the evil Xians came along and ruined everybody's fun.

Current scholarly estimates of the death toll in The Summerlands

Common Misconceptions Chronology

Who Burned the Witches

This last is the better essay:

The Great European Witch Hunt

Last edited:
Fanatic, moderate doesnt matter. Both are made up and irrational. Yet you all buy it to one degree or another. They pray 6 times a day and you 1. On the crazy scale youre a 2 they are 8.

Praying is an act akin to meditation when done properly and introspectively and meekly. Even if there were no God, there's a strong case for the potential benefits. Now, Muslims who recite their phony monologue like unwitting robots to put on a show, that's a different story....
Oh it isnt for show my friend they truly believe. Just like people did during the Salem witch trials.

I did some Salem witch research a couple months back, I found that the women whom were killed were remarkable people. The town itself was pretty remorseful; and those who perpetrated the terrible acts were unseated / shamed. I'm not sure what your point is, but thank you for bringing up a fascinating subject anyhow.

Yes, and even Cotton Mather wasn't happy with the judge's rulings; the judge was a Crown appointee. The trials led to a reforming of colonial jurisprudence and the end of medievalist laws here.

As for witch burnings in Europe, those were products of local hysteria, and a throwback to pagan times; witch burning was a common pastime before Europe ever saw a Christian, and many Europeans were only 'Christian' as a legal formality, not as a matter of belief; they held on to their local mythologies. There is also a demographic component to the patterns of these hysterical outbreaks. In any case, there were relatively few of them after the rise of Christianity, contrary to the PC narratives. The numbers are actually pretty small for such a superstitious era, and most certainly much smaller than the ridiculous Protestant propaganda claims of many millions, and certainly smaller than in relative numbers of those pagan cultures who routinely sacrificed children, captives, and such before the evil Xians came along and ruined everybody's fun.

Who Burned the Witches

boy it must have been easy converting pagans into Christians. they were already crazy to start

Who Burned the Witches

Even in the wake of Salem, the town felt deep shame and ostracized those who allowed it to happen. It's still a black eye on Christianity; but it's nothing like the black core of Islam.

Forum List

Back