Another Bad sign for the Trumpconomy

2% of a million is bigger than 2% of a thousand.

I hope this helps you pass whatever test you're doing.
Lol you really can't be that clueless.
Percentage - Wikipedia
Guess I was wrong you really are that clueless.
Look...I'm really trying to help you out here.
There are plenty of great resources on line explaining how percentages work.
Surely you can at least use search apps.
Run along child.
Try google.com
Just a suggestion....I'm not...you know...trying to tell you what to do or anything.

Run along child.
Try google.com
Just a suggestion....I'm not...you know...trying to tell you what to do or anything.
Did your folks have any children that lived?

Run along child.
Try google.com
Did your folks have any children that lived?
That's a good one!
Are you looking at the Big Boy's Book Of Internet Burns?

• The ISM U.S. manufacturing purchasing managers’ index came in at 47.8% in September, the lowest since June 2009.
The greatest economy we've ever had.

The worst part is that when the recession hits Trump's $1 T deficit will soar to like $2T.

Also Trump has already earmarked massive ~$1.3+ T deficits for the next 5 years.
I cannot stand people who spitefully cheer for failure.

• The ISM U.S. manufacturing purchasing managers’ index came in at 47.8% in September, the lowest since June 2009.

The worst part is that when the recession hits Trump's $1 T deficit will soar to like $2T.

Also Trump has already earmarked massive ~$1.3+ T deficits for the next 5 years.
I can’t stand people who cheer on bad policy. We have known for many, many years tariffs are bad...

Who's cheering? Where is there cheering??

The problem is the truth hurts, and the truth is a tough pill to swallow, but it's time to take your medicine. Economic data is weakening, and this is a bad thing

Cheering, you mean like when Rush Limbaugh said:
"I hope he fails" after Obama got elected and his guy Bush just turned out to be the most failed president in US history?

Who's cheering? Where is there cheering??

The problem is the truth hurts, and the truth is a tough pill to swallow, but it's time to take your medicine. Economic data is weakening, and this is a bad thing

"I hope he fails" after Obama got elected and his guy Bush just turned out to be the most failed president in US history?

"I hope he fails" after Obama got elected

Rush was right, preventing Obama's bad policies was a great idea.

Wait a minute. I thought the economy is Obama's?

Wait a minute. I thought the economy is Obama's?
Obama didnt implement tariffs.

Supply chains are 6-12 month lead times. Nobody can effectively plan manufacturing while Trump was monkeying around with the tariffs

Any new projects were placed on hold, we bought the bare minimums to keep us going through Q2 2020, buying tooling and capital equipment went on hold, everyone started looking to suppliers outside of China only to find no one could produce a lot of the goods

The House of Representatives controls the purse strings in our system. Pelosi has always run up massive deficits.

And yet you clowns want free college, free medical, green new deals, on and on. So don't tell us how you give a shit about deficits.
Like I said, I’m an independent. So who is you clowns? Amazing trump increased deficits so much and gave us none of those things.

Translation ~ fence sitter.

Yep. He don't know what he is. Kinda like them tranny he-she's.
And you are all in on bad policy. Love them trillion dollar deficits right? 2% gdp growth, stagnant market. Declining manufacturing.
The Obama stimulus was $800B over 10 years. Trump has increased deficits by double that amount in just 4 years. And still no 3% annual growth...
In inflation adjusted dollars, Trump's increased the Federal debt about 10% more than over the same period at the end of Obama's presidency, but, he has also increased GDP by a third more. so, still better.

And our wage increases under Trump, there is simply no comparison. Wages languished under Obama.

The House of Representatives controls the purse strings and the debt has increased sharply since Pelosi took over.

Like I said, I’m an independent. So who is you clowns? Amazing trump increased deficits so much and gave us none of those things.

And you are all in on bad policy. Love them trillion dollar deficits right? 2% gdp growth, stagnant market. Declining manufacturing.
The Obama stimulus was $800B over 10 years. Trump has increased deficits by double that amount in just 4 years. And still no 3% annual growth...
In inflation adjusted dollars, Trump's increased the Federal debt about 10% more than over the same period at the end of Obama's presidency, but, he has also increased GDP by a third more. so, still better.

And our wage increases under Trump, there is simply no comparison. Wages languished under Obama.

The House of Representatives controls the purse strings and the debt has increased sharply since Pelosi took over.

1) Please explain how you think GDP increased by 33% or more??

the Increase was ~18T to 20T, that is not 33% (Our annual growth never exceeded 3%), on top of that the increase in growth clearly has not offset the increase in spending as the deficits have exploded and are unsustainable.

2) So Trump's massive spending bills and tax cut, that passed before Pelosi was speaker, are some how Pelosi's fault? Are you serious? Did you pay attention to anything that happened in our government from 2016-now? Because it seems like you have no clue. This debt increase is pure Trump and his increased spending bills and tax cut. These increases passed before Pelosi was speaker. The fact that you would try and blame Pelosi for this shows you have absolutely no clue what so ever.

Your post is fake news.

1) Please explain how you think GDP increased by 33% or more??...
Rate of real GDP has growth increased 33% under Trump.
...2) So Trump's massive spending bills and tax cut, that passed before Pelosi was speaker, are some how Pelosi's fault? Are you serious? Did you pay attention to anything that happened in our government from 2016-now? Because it seems like you have no clue. This debt increase is pure Trump and his increased spending bills and tax cut. These increases passed before Pelosi was speaker. The fact that you would try and blame Pelosi for this shows you have absolutely no clue what so ever.

Your post is fake news.
The House controls the purse strings, and it doesn't look like Pelosi taking over has helped the debt situation at all.
...These increases passed before Pelosi was speaker. The fact that you would try and blame Pelosi for this shows you have absolutely no clue what so ever....
Actually, we are spending based on Pelosi's budget agreement with Trump.

The president signed a spending and border security plan into law to keep the government running through Sept. 30, with only hours to spare before parts of the government shut down Saturday.​

Trump and Pelosi Reach Budget Agreement

...2) So Trump's massive spending bills and tax cut, that passed before Pelosi was speaker, are some how Pelosi's fault? Are you serious? Did you pay attention to anything that happened in our government from 2016-now? Because it seems like you have no clue. This debt increase is pure Trump and his increased spending bills and tax cut. These increases passed before Pelosi was speaker. The fact that you would try and blame Pelosi for this shows you have absolutely no clue what so ever.

Your post is fake news.
The House controls the purse strings, and it doesn't look like Pelosi taking over has helped the debt situation at all.
...These increases passed before Pelosi was speaker. The fact that you would try and blame Pelosi for this shows you have absolutely no clue what so ever....

The president signed a spending and border security plan into law to keep the government running through Sept. 30, with only hours to spare before parts of the government shut down Saturday.​

You said: he has also increased GDP by a third more. so, still better.

GDP has not increased by 33% so you are wrong and misleading. The deficit has grown substantially more than GDP, and we have had a massive deficit increase that demonstrates that.

When Pelosi took over, the Trump spending bills and tax cut were already apart of the budget, Pelosi had nothing to do with that. Typical wacko lies, trying to blame Pelosi for Trump's spending bills. You people can't take responsibility for anything...

So Obama's massive deficits are Boehner and the GOPs fault??

Like I said your post is fake news.

Your post is fake news.

GDP growth has increased by a third.
...GDP has not increased by 33% so you are wrong...
No, I'm exactly right. Obama's final 9 full quarters averaged 2% and Trump's first full 9 quarters averaged 2.7%, which is a third better.
The deficit has grown substantially more than GDP...
Over Obama's last two years, the debt to GDP grew from 101.52% to 104.41

fredgraph.png

Under Trump, the debt to GDP has actually not grown at all, in fact, it's even come down a smidge, to 102.49

fredgraph.png

... Pelosi had nothing to do with that...
The Federal Government is deficit spending today, based on the agreement between Trump and the Democrat House.
....Typical wacko lies, trying to blame Pelosi for Trump's spending bills...
The House controls the purse strings in our system.
...So Obama's massive deficits are Boehner and the GOPs fault??..
He did his big spending while Pelosi controlled Congress, Boehner oversaw some improvement and Ryan was pretty much worthless, though Pelosi certainly isn't proving to be an improvement.
...Like I said your post is fake news.
Just the facts, nothing but the facts.

Your post is fake news.

No, I'm exactly right. Obama's final 9 full quarters averaged 2% and Trump's first full 9 quarters averaged 2.7%, which is a third better.

fredgraph.png

Under Trump, the debt to GDP has actually not grown at all, in fact, it's even come down a smidge, to 102.49

fredgraph.png

The Federal Government is deficit spending today, based on the agreement between Trump and the Democrat House.
He did his big spending while Pelosi controlled Congress, Boehner oversaw some improvement and Ryan was pretty much worthless, though Pelosi certainly isn't proving to be an improvement.

Your exact words:

Now you've changed your story to say that the GDP rate of increase is 33%. OK fine then you have to look at the rate of increase of the deficit......
Annual Deficit Obama's last year ~$600B, Deficits now $1+T. SOOOOOOOOOOO the deficits have increased at a rate of 80-100% (it will be 100% in a year). Sorry bud facts, you just don't have em, nice try though.

I repeat. The annual budget deficit under Trump has skyrocketed it has increased at a rate of almost 100% (~$600B to ~$1+T, it'll be 1.2T in 2020), while we still haven't achieved annual 3% growth, with only a meager 30% rate of GDP increase (meager when compared to deficits) FACTS

Here's some troubling links for you to read:
Budget Deficits Are Only Getting Bigger Under Trump
Trump's Big 'Win': The Largest Budget Deficit With A Strong Economy
Trump's Economy: The Federal Budget Deficit Is On A Path To $1 Trillion
Trump May Be The Most Fiscally Reckless President In American History

Yet Donald Trump is on track to be an even bigger spender than Obama. Federal spending has increased by 7.5 percent, or almost $300 billion, over President Trump’s first couple of years in office. Conservatives might applaud the over 8 percent increase in defense spending, although that increase seems unrelated to any strategic plan or external threat. But what should Republicans make of the 7 percent increase in domestic spending?

When you take into account how the economy is doing it shows that President Trump’s budget deficits as a percentage of GDP will exceed any other President’s during a time of economic expansion. From the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget or CFRB, the chart’s blue line shows the deficit as a percentage of GDP. At the projected 4.6% for fiscal 2019 it will the be largest in a non-recession year and is expected to stay above this level in the future.

SO that leads us to Trumps deficits and spending plans. The Trump tax cut AND his massive spending increases (Multi-year spending bills...), all of which were passed in his first 2 years, before Pelosi, are the reason for these massive deficits. Additionally those spending bills earmarked additional spending for future years (deficits for 2020 are projected to be $1.2 +T already....)

It seems like you don't understand that Trump's spending bills (and most spending bills) are multi-year. They pass and are put into the budget for future years- as we already have something like a $1.2T projected deficit for next year- Trying to blame Pelosi for Trump's spending increase shows you have a lack of understanding of how these bills work? Trump's tax cut is over many years. The Obama stimulus package was over 10 years (still a smaller increase than what Trump has added to the deficit. Trump is projected to increase the deficit by $2T in 4 years- more than the entire Obama stimulus, in only 4 years)

So When Obama has massive deficits w GOP house, they are all Obama's deficits, BUTTTTTTTTTT when Trump has massive deficits from his massive spending increases and his massive tax cut.... They are still Pelosi's fault!!!!! (BTW Obama's massive deficits were predominantly due to the great recession, but I still give him blame for them because they are his budgets. I'm not biased like you.)

What a fantasy land you live in. Basically your political bias prevents you from logical thought. You have 2 different sets of rules for D and R and this Pelosi Boehner thing proves that.

Last edited:

Your post is fake news.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Your exact words:

Now you've changed your story to say that the GDP rate of increase is 33%. OK fine
An increase in growth rates by 33% isn't a poke in the eye!
... then you have to look at the rate of increase of the deficit......
Annual Deficit Obama's last year ~$600B,
Hold on Sparky, let's double check that.

The Federal Debt was $19,477.8 at the end of 2015
The Federal Debt was $20,380.8 at the end of 2016

During Obama's final year the indebtedness of the United States increased by $903 Billion - 50% higher than your claim.
fredgraph.png

... Deficits now $1+T. SOOOOOOOOOOO the deficits have increased at a rate of 80-100% (it will be 100% in a year). Sorry bud facts, you just don't have em, nice try though...
Over Trump's first two years the Federal debt increased to $22,075.2, an increase over two years of $1,694.4B an average annual increase of $847.2B/year, an improvement over Obama, even in nominal dollars.
...I repeat. The annual budget deficit under Trump has skyrocketed it has increased at a rate of almost 100% (~$600B to ~$1+T, it'll be 1.2T in 2020)...
"Skyrocket" you keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means. From Obama's final $903B to Trumps average $847.2B is a decrease, even in nominal dollars.
fredgraph.png

... , while we still haven't achieved annual 3% growth, with only a meager 30% rate of GDP increase...
33% is meager? We were told that Obama's 2% was just fine and reflected the new normal. Trump's given us 2.7%

At 2% growth the US economy doubles every 35 years.
At 2.7% it doubles every 25.9 years.
... (meager when compared to deficits) FACTS...
Trump's Debt as a percentage of GDP is actually down a bit over his first two years, whereas with Obama it was still in it's dangerous troublesome climb:

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

...So When Obama has massive deficits w GOP house, they are all Obama's deficits, BUTTTTTTTTTT when Trump has massive deficits from his massive spending increases and his massive tax cut.... They are still Pelosi's fault!!!!! (BTW Obama's massive deficits were predominantly due to the great recession, but I still give him blame for them because they are his budgets. I'm not biased like you.)

What a fantasy land you live in. Basically your political bias prevents you from logical thought. You have 2 different sets of rules for D and R and this Pelosi Boehner thing proves that.
You misrepresent my reply to you. It is simply a Constitutional Fact that in our system the House of Representatives Controls the Purse Strings. That point is immune to refutation. It's clearly spelled out in the Contract between the American People and the Government they chose to form.

Pelosi 1 was a budget disaster - I told you that.
Boehner was an improvement.
Ryan was worthless
Pelosi 2 is no improvement over Ryan.

Stick with facts and truth and your confusion will lift and you'll be much happier!

Last edited:

Your post is fake news.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Your exact words:

Now you've changed your story to say that the GDP rate of increase is 33%. OK fine

During Obama's final year the indebtedness of the United States increased by $903 Billion - 50% higher than your claim.
fredgraph.png

... Deficits now $1+T. SOOOOOOOOOOO the deficits have increased at a rate of 80-100% (it will be 100% in a year). Sorry bud facts, you just don't have em, nice try though...
Over Trump's first two years the Federal debt increased to $22,075.2, an increase over two years of $1,694.4B an average annual increase of $847.2B/year, an improvement over Obama, even in nominal dollars.
...I repeat. The annual budget deficit under Trump has skyrocketed it has increased at a rate of almost 100% (~$600B to ~$1+T, it'll be 1.2T in 2020)...
"Skyrocket" you keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means. From Obama's final $903B to Trumps average $847.2B is a decrease, even in nominal dollars.
fredgraph.png

... , while we still haven't achieved annual 3% growth, with only a meager 30% rate of GDP increase...
33% is meager? We were told that Obama's 2% was just fine and reflected the new normal. Trump's given us 2.7%

Trump's Debt as a percentage of GDP is actually down a bit over his first two years, whereas with Obama it was still in it's dangerous troublesome climb:

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

...So When Obama has massive deficits w GOP house, they are all Obama's deficits, BUTTTTTTTTTT when Trump has massive deficits from his massive spending increases and his massive tax cut.... They are still Pelosi's fault!!!!! (BTW Obama's massive deficits were predominantly due to the great recession, but I still give him blame for them because they are his budgets. I'm not biased like you.)

You misrepresent my reply to you. It is simply a Constitutional Fact that in our system the House of Representatives Controls the Purse Strings. That point is immune to refutation. It's clearly spelled out in the Contract between the American People and the Government they chose to form.

Ryan was worthless

Stick with facts and truth and your confusion will lift and you'll be much happier!
Huh???

You actually think that the deficit has gone down under Trump?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Are you fckin nuts??????????????? Are you serious???????????????

Show us one real deal link that says the annual budget deficit has gone down???????????????????

I have lots of links to support me, about 1,000,000. What is wrong with you?????

Here we go:
Budget deficits by year from the US government CBO and the ST louis FED:

Federal Surplus or Deficit [-]
https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/2019-05/55151-budget_update_0.pdf

Here's all the deficits since 1929:
Is the U.S. Budget Deficit Really That Bad?

Here is a boat load of articles from Forbes and the CATO institute discussing how much the deficit has exploded under Trump:

Budget Deficits Are Only Getting Bigger Under Trump
Trump's Big 'Win': The Largest Budget Deficit With A Strong Economy
Trump's Economy: The Federal Budget Deficit Is On A Path To $1 Trillion
Trump May Be The Most Fiscally Reckless President In American History

The US budget deficits by year:

2016 (Obama's last year): $585 B
2017 (Trump's first year): $660 B
2018: $780
2019: projected to be over 1 T dollars (almost a 100% increase)
2020: projected to be $1.2+ T

This debate will go no further if you can't admit that the annual deficit has gone up dramatically (almost 100%) under Trump

I have provided an extensive amount of lock solid links that clearly demonstrate the annual deficit has exploded under Trump-

Trump's little bump of 2%- 2.7% GDP (when he promised 4%) is nothing when you look at the massive deficits he has produced. Wow!!! a 0.7% increase for trillions of dollars in increased deficits Great job!!! Doofus.

Again Obama stimulus $800B over 10 years, Trump will increase the deficit by $2 T over 4 years. and still no annual 3% growth. Trump's entire little bump is all deficit government debt. He has added more than the Obama stimulus.

I'm sorry but you look real stupid now, you don't even know what our budget deficits are.
:290968001256257790-final:

Last edited:

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Your exact words:

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Ryan was worthless

Huh???

You actually think that the deficit has gone down under Trump?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
As a percentage of GDP, of course. It's undeniable.

fredgraph.png

Under Trump, the debt to GDP has actually not grown at all, in fact, it's even come down a smidge, to 104.29

fredgraph.png

... Are you fckin nuts??????????????? Are you serious???????????????...
You are shocked to learn that 104.29% is less than 104.41%?
...so yeah his little bump of 2%- 2.7%...
It's a third faster growth.
... the massive deficits he has produced...
He's stopped the rise in debt to GDP that was occurring as Obama finished his second term and has even brought that number down a little.
... Again Obama stimulus $800B...
Old news, nearly a decade ago.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Your exact words:

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Ryan was worthless

Huh???

As a percentage of GDP, of course. It's undeniable.

fredgraph.png

Under Trump, the debt to GDP has actually not grown at all, in fact, it's even come down a smidge, to 104.29

fredgraph.png

... Are you fckin nuts??????????????? Are you serious???????????????...
You are shocked to learn that 104.29% is less than 104.41%?
...so yeah his little bump of 2%- 2.7%...
It's a third faster growth.
... the massive deficits he has produced...
He's stopped the rise in debt to GDP that was occurring as Obama finished his second term and has even brought that number down a little.
... Again Obama stimulus $800B...
Old news, nearly a decade ago.
You need to stop smoking crack. Deficits have increased way more than gdp.

Forum List

Back