Another Bigot compares herself to Rosa Parks

Geller is a whore bigot and in no way in the same stratosphere as Rosa Park. Dont make me laugh. :laugh:
Rosa Parks: Someone who stood up to White racism and got arrested
Pam Geller: Someone who stands up to intolerant Islamic savages, despite constant threats on her life.

She's definitely in the same league.
Geller got arrested?

Death threats from Islamist savages is a far greater threat than getting arrested. Duh. Once they have a contract on your head, it's for life. Ask Salman Rushdie.
Bullshit. Feral monkeys afraid of Black people are the most dangerous animals on the planet.
Try making some sense. Pam Gellar is no threat to Islamists, moron. She's being hunted by Muslims for expressing her opinions. And leftist liberal cowards are enabling by justifying the attacks on free speech by Islamic savages. Truly pathetic. You guys don't even have the balls to stand up for the values that made this country great.

It's understandable how Pam Gellar pisses of the leftist terrorist ass kissers who don't have the balls to confront Islamists.

It's just as understandable how people like you believe everything she says. I mean, that's exactly what happened in Nazi Germany.
What happened in Nazi Germany is already happening in the Muslim world.

Geller is a whore bigot and in no way in the same stratosphere as Rosa Park. Dont make me laugh. :laugh:
Pam Geller: Someone who stands up to intolerant Islamic savages, despite constant threats on her life.

Geller got arrested?

Death threats from Islamist savages is a far greater threat than getting arrested. Duh. Once they have a contract on your head, it's for life. Ask Salman Rushdie.
Bullshit. Feral monkeys afraid of Black people are the most dangerous animals on the planet.
Try making some sense. Pam Gellar is no threat to Islamists, moron. She's being hunted by Muslims for expressing her opinions. And leftist liberal cowards are enabling by justifying the attacks on free speech by Islamic savages. Truly pathetic. You guys don't even have the balls to stand up for the values that made this country great.
That has nothing to do with my point. Whites afraid of Black people are the most dangerous animals on the planet. Since whites were arresting her she was in way more danger than that whore Gellar could ever dream of.

It's understandable how Pam Gellar pisses of the leftist terrorist ass kissers who don't have the balls to confront Islamists.

It's just as understandable how people like you believe everything she says. I mean, that's exactly what happened in Nazi Germany.

There's really no point in arguing with you about this, I don't know why I let myself. Continue as you were, and Sieg Gellar!

Geller got arrested?

Death threats from racist teapers and racist Jews is an equal threat. During Rosa Parks struggle...THEY BOMBED CHURCHES AND KILLED BABIES.

Of course, racist teapers like yourself don't acknowledge that because you really didn't/ don't support civil rights for blacks.
stop making shit up about me and blacks. Islamists are bombing churches, hanging gays, and massacring Christians and all those that stand in the way of their barbaric ideolgy. Pam Gellar speaks out against these atrocities, not by giving these horrific events a total of 30 seconds on the daily news, like the left wing media does.

Geller got arrested?

That has nothing to do with my point. Whites afraid of Black people are the most dangerous animals on the planet. Since whites were arresting her she was in way more danger than that whore Gellar could ever dream of.

Ya okay whatever you say. Not interested in your whites verses blacks bullshit. Take your black supremacist ideology to the race forum.

Geller got arrested?

If I'm not mistaken, the last person in Montgomery who tried what she did was lynched.

There's really no point in arguing with you about this, I don't know why I let myself. Continue as you were, and Sieg Gellar!
Why is there no point. Pam Gellar speaks out again the mass murder of Christians and innocent people at the hands of radical Muslims.

Yet to you she's "Joseph Goebbles"? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Geller got arrested?

Ya okay whatever you say. Not interested in your whites verses blacks bullshit. Take your black supremacist ideology to the race forum.
Youre just mad that whore Gellar isnt worth a pile of old dog shit. Its National Masturbation Day.....so go fuck yourself.

Geller got arrested?

If I'm not mistaken, the last person in Montgomery who tried what she did was lynched.
You're mistaken. I showed that what she did carried imprisonment, by law.

Geller got arrested?

Death threats from racist teapers and racist Jews is an equal threat. During Rosa Parks struggle...THEY BOMBED CHURCHES AND KILLED BABIES.

Of course, racist teapers like yourself don't acknowledge that because you really didn't/ don't support civil rights for blacks.
stop making shit up about me and blacks. Islamists are bombing churches, hanging gays, and massacring Christians and all those that stand in the way of their barbaric ideolgy. Pam Gellar speaks out against these atrocities, not by giving these horrific events a total of 30 seconds on the daily news, like the left wing media does.
Teaper...you define yourself. I don't need to make anything up.

Even comparing this dumb bitch to Rosa Parks is offensive. Especially when she is a teaper terrorist herself.

Youre just mad that whore Gellar isnt worth a pile of old dog shit. Its National Masturbation Day.....so go fuck yourself.

Yet to hear a valid legitimate argument against Gellar. Just a bunch of morons cussing her.

Yet to hear a valid legitimate argument against Gellar. Just a bunch of morons cussing her.
I just gave you one. What you think is valid or not means nothing to anyone. Hell you dont even believe that bullshit you are talking. Gellar isnt on the same level as a sow let alone on Rosa Parks level. :laugh:

Why is there no point. Pam Gellar speaks out again the mass murder of Christians and innocent people at the hands of non Muslims.

She "speaks out" against Muslims in the same sense that Goebbels was just "speaking out" against how Jews control the world and were conspiring against the Reich.

Why is there no point. Pam Gellar speaks out again the mass murder of Christians and innocent people at the hands of non Muslims.

She "speaks out" against Muslims in the same sense that Goebbels was just "speaking out" against how Jews.

Islamists are the ones that talk like Goebbles about Christians, Jews, and everybody, and, like Goebbles, they are killing those they speak out about.

Gellar speaks out against political Islam, she speaks out against the behavior of Islamic savages, she speaks out against the massacres of Christians and minorities at the hands of Islamists. She's a brave woman who stands up for freedom and equal rights for all, even though she knows that she might be killed for it. She confronts hatred and barbarism and isn't afraid of backing down. Those are heroic values.

She "speaks out" against Muslims in the same sense that Goebbels was just "speaking out" against how Jews.

She speaks out against political Islam, she speaks out against the behavior of Islamic savages, she speaks out against the massacres of Christians and minorities at the hands of Islamists. She's a brave woman who stands up for freedom and equal rights for all, even though she knows that she might be killed for it. She confronts hatred and barbarism and isn't afraid of backing down. Those are heroic values.
She makes no difference in who she speaks out against. She hates muslims. Shes a cheap whore bigot.

She speaks out against political Islam, she speaks out against the behavior of Islamic savages, she speaks out against the massacres of Christians and minorities at the hands of Islamists. She's a brave woman who stands up for freedom and equal rights for all, even though she knows that she might be killed for it. She confronts hatred and barbarism and isn't afraid of backing down. Those are heroic values.

By all means, you can feel free to worship at the alter of Gellar as much as you like.

That doesn't change the fact that she's disgusting, vile and a disgrace to Judaism and Jews all around the world, it just puts you in that category as well.

I just gave you one. What you think is valid or not means nothing to anyone. Hell you dont even believe that bullshit you are talking. Gellar isnt on the same level as a sow let alone on Rosa Parks level. :laugh:

Still waiting for something valid that Gellar did or said.

Still waiting for something valid that Gellar did or said.
Stop waiting and read.

She makes no difference in who she speaks out against. She hates muslims. Shes a cheap whore bigot.
Sure it makes a difference.

Forum List

Back